Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 19:39:21
61 results - (0.006 seconds)

you don’t believe:

latest news at page 1:
    Actress Shilpa Shetty feels we rarely share stories of struggles openly with the world, and says one should not blindly believe things on social media. “We rarely share our struggles openly with the world. So, don’t blindly believe or be influenced by all that you see on social media or hear otherwise,” Shilpa wrote on Instagram on Tuesday. Shilpa Shetty – Raj Kundra’s Baby Girl Samisha Makes ‘Musical Debut’ On Instagram On New Year And It’s Too Cute To Be Missed (Watch Video) “Your journey, your achievements, your successes, or your setbacks will never be identical to another person’s life. YOU are your ONLY competition. Work on being a better version of yourself every day, instead of drawing comparisons with another person. Your physical and mental health will thank you,” she added. The actress also posted a picture of note, which read: “NOTE TO SELF: Dear me, don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re doing okay.” Shilpa Shetty Performs EkaPada Dhanurasana and Dhanurasana Yoga Asanas at Ease (Watch Video) On the work front, Shilpa is all set to return to...
    During this week’s broadcast of FNC’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” Sen. David Perdue (R-GA), who is in the middle of a heated re-election bid against Democrat opponent Jon Ossoff, criticized outside money from beyond Georgia funding his opponent to change the country economically and socially. Perdue remarked his race had become a national race and said if he were to lose, it would return to the economy under the Obama-Biden administration. “Well, who would believe that you could spend a half-a-billion dollars in two Senate seats in one state? But it might happen. But, in my general election, my opponent, just like Kelly Loeffler’s opponent, most of their money is coming from out of state, mostly California and New York. And we just resent that to some degree down here because we don’t want people from outside the state coming down here and trying to dictate what we’re going to do. But this race now has become a national race. And so this is everybody in the country, Democrats, and Republicans, trying to weigh in here to get the majority in...
    CNN anchor Don Lemon said Wednesday that if you believed President Donald Trump’s “lies” about widespread fraud in the 2020 election, you were “being played.” Lemon said, “If you believe that this was —the election was rigged despite all of the evidence otherwise, if you believe all of the lies that the president has been putting out on the tweets, again, I don’t want to talk down to people, but you are being played. The president, state-run media, conservative media echo chambers. They are playing you for suckers because it is not the truth. Wake up, people! No one is looking down at you. No one is looking down at you. There are people trying to help you, trying to help this country come together. You’ve got to reach out, but you have to believe in facts and reality. There’s no way to do it if you don’t. If you don’t, there is no way we’re ever going to come together, and we’ll continue in this loop, this feedback loop of disinformation.” He added, “I’m here to inform you. I...
    The gorgeous Sushmita Sen turns 45 today. The actress recently made a comeback in acting with the mindblowing web-series, Aarya – she had taken a break from work after being diagnosed with a life-threatening disease, a revelation that surfaced in 2019. We are sure you remember, thee actress had shot to stardom when she won Miss Universe in the year in 1994. And the reason she won the crown, she garnered millions of fans over the years, is not just her heavenly beauty. She, is a woman of substance. Money Heist Meets Biwi No. 1: Raquel Aka Itziar Ituno Croons Salman Khan-Sushmita Sen’s Song Chunari Chunari (Watch Video). Sushmita is a master orator. Her wisdom has always exceeded her age. Her words can inspire and motivate you. Her positive outlook, her thought process, is the light that will guide you home. So, to celebrate her birthday, we are going to list down some of the most inspiring things the actress has said in the year 2020. Sushmita Sen Reveals How She Used Her Time Off To Focus on Various Aspects of Life. Sushmita...
    The NFL hasn’t found any evidence that players can contract coronavirus playing football. The NFL has had very limited issues at this point in the season when it comes to playing football during the coronavirus pandemic. A few games have been derailed because of positive tests, but overall, Roger Goodell and company have done a great job. Now, the top medical man in the league says there’s no proof at all that playing football elevates your risk of catching coronavirus. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) 11.9 MMQB! Ravens QB Lamar Jackson won from a halftime deficit for the first time—”That was very important to me.” Also … ???? The @MiamiDolphins‘ revival. ???? Dr. Sills’ mid-year COVID-19 report. ???? Joe Judge on Tate, his @Giants. ???? @Saints D. ???? MORE!https://t.co/JwIitCLzsp — Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) November 9, 2020 The league’s chief medical officer Dr. Allen Sills told Albert Breer the following about the virus: We have seen zero evidence of transmission player-to-player on the field, either during games or practices, which I think is...
    President Trump portrayed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden as weak on the crime during the first presidential debate Tuesday night, accusing the former vice president of not believing in law and order. "You can't even say the word law enforcement, because if you say those words, you're going to lose all of your radical left supporters," Trump said during the debate, hosted by Case Western Reserve University and The Cleveland Clinic. "And why aren't you saying those words, Joe?" Trump tried to tie Biden to unrest in American cities that began earlier this summer following the death of George Floyd, a Black man, while in custody of a Minneapolis police officer and to the "defund the police" movement — a push to reallocate funds from police departments toward other government programs intended to reduce crime and expand social welfare. NO HANDSHAKES BETWEEN BIDEN AND TRUMP AT DEBATE "He's talking about defunding the police," Trump said. "He doesn't have any law support. He has no law enforcement support." However, a group of more than 175 current and former law enforcement officials endorsed Biden at the beginning of September, calling Trump "lawless." Trump continued: 'We believe...
    A self-proclaimed 'Christian mother' is going viral for a TikTok video in which she gets real about 'what's gonna go on' now that her son has come out as transgender. Jill Wallace, who goes by @mamajillwallace on the video-sharing app, has earned 13.5 million views for a video in which she bluntly tells the camera how she is handling her son's coming out: by joyfully embracing him. 'My child just came out as transgender. And I'm a Christian mother. So I want you to know how it happens in my house,' she says plainly in the clip. Mom time: Jill Wallace is a self-described 'Christian mother' and LGBTQ+ advocate Jill, who filmed herself in her kitchen, is completely no-nonsense with her tone and gets right to the point of how she is dealing with her son being trans.  'First, we sat down for a talk, so that we could fully understand exactly what's gonna go on around here,' she says. 'And then... we went shopping and got a hair cut.' Here, the camera pans to her 12-year-old son Jayden,...
    Joe Biden's deputy campaign manager, Kate Bedingfield, has denied a Politico report that indicated Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., is losing ground as a potential running mate for the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. "I would say to that story don't believe everything that you read," Bedingfield told "The Story" host Martha MacCallum Monday. "Don't believe everything that you read in Politico," Biden pledged in March to choose a female running mate. Recent unrest and protests over police brutality and racial discrimination have led many political observers to predict Biden will pick a woman of color, such as Harris, Rep. Val Demings, D-Fla., a former Orlando police chief, or former National Security Adviser Susan Rice. According to the report, former Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd -- a key member of Biden's vice presidential search committee -- recently asked Harris about her strategy to confront Biden in a Democratic debate last summer over his opposition to desegregation busing in the 1970s. According to Dodd, Harris' response was to laugh about the heated moment and say, "That's politics." CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP "She had no remorse," a longtime...
    Federal prison in Lompoc failed to isolate, test symptomatic inmates, IG investigation finds Dominique Crenn on the Fate of Restaurants: Were Looked At as Disposible Dwight Howard: ‘If you’ve got an opinion on something, don’t let nobody change your opinion on it’ Lakers center Dwight Howard said he doesn’t believe in vaccines. © Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty Images Howard: View this post on Instagram A post shared by Dwight Howard (@dwighthoward) on Jul 21, 2020 at 2:02pm PDT I did say something about, I don’t believe in vaccines. And, no, I don’t. And that is my personal opinion. And everybody that’s out there, man, listen. If you’ve got an opinion on something, don’t let nobody change your opinion on it. Stand down on your 10 toes and believe in it. Don’t let nobody change your thoughts and your opinions and whatever, because those are your thoughts and your opinions. So, I don’t believe in vaccines myself. Will vaccines work for some people? They may, or they may not. But, for me, I don’t believe in them. And that...
    CNN’s Don Lemon went off on President Donald Trump Wednesday night amid growing coronavirus numbers in states like California and Texas. He gave viewers what he called a “dire warning” about the increase in Covid-19 cases before saying, “Don’t let the president fool you. This has nothing to do, everyone — okay, this has nothing to do with increase testing. Nothing at all. More than half of states are seeing an increase in cases. Look at the map. With real and frightening spikes across the South and the West.” “Please,” Lemon continued. “It’s incredibly sad that I have to say this, but if you value your health at this point, do not believe the President of the United States. The President of the United States who was acting today as if the coronavirus is in the rearview mirror.” He ripped Trump for continuing to not “accept reality” and for “downplay[ing] the virus for months and encouraged Americans to take a potentially dangerous drug.” “It turns out after all the sacrifices Americans made in the beginning of the pandemic, all...
    (CNN)It was the 2018 Formula 3 Macau Grand Prix final, and Sophia Floersch had just gone airborne at a speed of 171.6 mph.She'd collided with the car driven by Japan's Sho Tsuboi and soared over the safety barriers before crashing with a sickening thud.Floersch was just 17 at the time, and as the crowd gasped in horror, the immediate reaction of observers was to question how anyone could survive such a crash. Somehow Floersch did survive, though she fractured her spine.Following a week in hospital in Macau -- during which she underwent an 11-hour operation to repair the fracture and remove a bone splinter that was dangerously close to her spinal cord -- Floersch returned home and remarkably, just four months after her horrifying crash, was back in the driver's seat. Read MoreLooking back on the incident -- which she doesn't tend to do "apart from in interviews" -- it feels like it happened to someone else, according to Floersch. "If I watched the video, I still don't believe it's me flying there just because it didn't feel like this...