Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 20:32:04
72 results - (0.009 seconds)

like I’ve had:

latest news at page 1:
    I tried Martha Stewart's hack for making eggs in a cappuccino machine. Anneta Konstantinides/Insider Insider Martha Stewart told me that she loves making scrambled eggs in a cappuccino machine.  I used a Nespresso milk frother from a cappuccino machine to see if it would make a difference. Frothing the milk first and then mixing it with eggs made the fluffiest omelette I've ever tasted.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Martha Stewart has taught me many things, from her secret to cooking perfect rice to techniques for taking the perfect pool selfie.  During my interview with the lifestyle expert, Stewart casually revealed that she often makes her scrambled eggs with the same machine that whips up her coffee.  Never one to shy away from a good hack, I put Stewart's trick to the test — and ended up making some of the fluffiest eggs I've ever tasted. 
    GEORDIE Shore star Sophie Kasaei has revealed she regrets getting so much filler when she was younger. The 31-year-old has previously confessed she was offered lots of cosmetic surgery for free when she started on the hit MTV show - and was addicted to filler. 5Sophie Kasaei has said she used to be addicted to filler and would always have her boobs out 5Sophie has started embracing a more natural look as she's got olderCredit: MTV But now, speaking exclusively to The Sun, Sophie insisted she’s had all the filler in her face dissolved, and no longer feels a pressure to look good. The reality star - who’s starring in Geordie OGs - told us: “When I was younger, I used to overfill my face. “I used to get lip fillers, cheek fillers, all that.  “And when I got a bit older, I got all that dissolved, and just restarted all again.” And she's not alone, as many other celebrities have been getting their filler dissolved recently, including Gemma Collins and Love Island star Molly-Mae Hague. Learning with age Sophie...
    THIS lot could put even the most dedicated plastic surgery fan to shame.  Yesterday, we told how Katie Price has labelled herself a “surgery veteran” after she had five procedures in a Turkish hospital.  10Katie Price says she's a 'surgery veteran' after her latest round of opsCredit: BackGrid Surgery fan Katie, 43, has gone under the knife for three facelifts but told how she’s lost track of the number of boob jobs she’s had - thought to be around 12.  She told how she opted for more cosmetic surgeries after piling on two stone in lockdown. She said: “I was terrified of looking like a freak, like that Bride of Wildenstein or a fake doll. "I've woken up with holes and stitches all over my body. I look like I've got cat's whiskers coming out of my nose and eyes. But I just want the old Katie back!" 10Pricey said she wanted to return to the 'old Katie' with her five surgeriesCredit: Rex But Katie would have a long way to go to contend with these body modification lovers.  From...
    I ALWAYS knew this day would come, the drugs keeping me alive have stopped working. Blood tests have shown my tumour markers are creeping up, and at the same time my liver has started to fail. 5Deborah James has been taking a cocktail of drugs to keep her bowel cancer under controlCredit: COLLECT/DEBORAH JAMES I have a tumour that’s growing rapidly, wrapping itself around my bile duct, and obstructing my liver. My only hope is chemo to shrink the inoperable tumour - but my liver isn’t strong enough to withstand that brutal treatment. So, I’m writing this from my hospital bed, having just had my 13th operation. Ever since I was diagnosed with stage 4 bowel cancer four-and-a-half years ago, I have been lucky. The stats said I wouldn’t survive a year and my chances of making it to five years was about 8 per cent. That five-year milestone is just six months away, but today it feels further away than ever before. 5Deborah has recently been in hospital to have her 13th bowel cancer operationCredit: INSTAGRAM/DEBORAH JAMES Where once...
    Former Bond girl Britt Ekland — the perkiest of 78-year-olds — has quite a list of tips for how to age gracefully. Do NOT go grey she insists (‘if you let your hair go grey, your brain will go grey, which is boring’). Wise words, indeed. Do not let a man into your home, unless it’s as a gardener and you are paying him (it’s a straightforward transaction then, she explains, entirely seriously). Her top tip, however, is to ‘never, ever, ever, mess with your face’. She offers her own up as evidence of what can go terribly wrong. We are talking fillers here and Britt has an awful lot to say about those. She was repeating her ‘just say no’ mantra in a magazine this week and will keep on saying it. ‘Biggest mistake of my life, and I’ve spent 20 years paying for it,’ she says. ‘I’ve had thousands of injections ever since, trying to dissolve them, and there is still some in there. It ruined my career as well as my life physically. I would say to...
    WHEN flames breached the cockpit of Jamie Hull’s two-seater aircraft, just one thought ran through the SAS soldier’s mind: “Keep flying the damned plane.” The engine was on fire. He could smell his flesh burning. 7Jamie displays the scars that tell the tale of his hellish ordealCredit: Bryan Adams But for the next 30 seconds, his determination saved his life. Surrounded by flames, Jamie made a controlled descent of the Liberty XL2 from 1,000ft to roughly 30ft and steered the aircraft over the grass at the edge of the aerodrome runway. Then he made another decision that was even more extraordinary. Flying at around 35 miles per hour, Jamie clambered out of the cockpit and, while 15ft from the ground, leapt off the wing. He told The Sun: “I made a hasty estimate, like you do on the battlefield. The likelihood was the flames would overwhelm me. I thought, ‘Screw that’. “I opened the canopy door, ripped off the headset, got on to the left wing and jumped off the back of it.” 7The SAS reservist before, left, and after,...
    FOR their third album Brighton duo Royal Blood “brought the tour bus party to the record” changing their heavy rock to a more groove and disco-influenced sound. But for singer and bassist ro it also marked the realisation that his own partying had to stop. 8For their third album Brighton duo Royal Blood 'brought the tour bus party to the record' He had to kick the alcohol and drugs that were taking over his life. Explaining how he chose his music instead of them, he says: “Two years ago, I had a moment of clarity, where I realised that to make this third album the best we’ve ever made meant it was one or the other. "And that was a big enough wake-up call for me to change the way I was living. “I was on something that was sinking and it was only getting worse. At what point do I jump off and save myself? 8Royal Blood have changed their heavy rock to a more groove and disco-influenced sound “I just saw into the future and knew...
    IT’S a typical evening for loved-up Vanessa Feltz, sitting back in her lingerie while naked Ben Ofoedu prepares the dinner. The outspoken TV and radio presenter’s libido is thriving, and the 59-year-old says she still loves to hit the sheets with Ben, 48, former vocalist with nineties dance music duo Phats & Small. 9Vanessa says she and Ben Ofoedu can't stop having sex during lockdown  In fact the pair, who have been together for nearly 15 years, have taken full advantage of lockdown. Vanessa says: “Age is not an issue for me. You have to keep the climate going, and we both feel an obligation to make an effort. “I am no stranger to slinky lingerie. My father Norman was in the business himself — he made and sold them. “It is my duty to have saucy knickers and all that, so I’ll wear them and do something special. “And Ben will do a bit of cooking wearing nothing but a chef’s apron, or something like that. We just try to make it more fun. 9Vanessa says she loves to...
    WE spent 14 years and 20 seasons trying to keep up with the Kardashians - but that's nothing compared to Chaly D.N. The London-based influencer claims she's spent £1.1m emulating Kim Kardashian - including £30k on Rolexes and up to £4k on a designer dress her idol once wore. 6Influencer Chaly DN claims she's spent £1m keeping up with the KardashiansCredit: chalydn/Instagram Appearing on Truly's Hooked on the Look, the star - who boasts 740k followers - said: "People tell me I look like Kim Kardashian every single minute. Every time they see me on the street or at a party or everywhere. "I get stopped for photos all the time – I love the attention, it’s someone telling you that you look like Kim!" Describing how "everything [she] does is luxury”, Chaly revealed how her wardrobe is bursting full of designer brands such as Prada, Gucci and Balmain. Raving about her £7,000 Givenchy coat, she said: "When I wear this, I feel like Kim Kardashian - and it feels so good." 6Her wardrobe is bursting with clothes Kim also...
    L to R: The author as a child and during the COVID-19 pandemic. The author I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder as a kid. Until the pandemic started last year, I had no idea how bad it could be. It finally began to feel like exactly what it is — a serious and life-affecting mental illness. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. I was a toddler the first time I felt too afraid to fall asleep. I screamed and cried until my parents let me sleep in bed with them. It became an almost nightly routine.  When I was 8 years old, I started to understand what I was feeling. I felt butterflies in my stomach, but each butterfly grew larger and fluttered faster with every breath I took. I squeezed my "special blankie," the tattered covering I'd slept with ever since I was born, and tied knots into it, an involuntary self-soothing measure. I had a visceral fear of nothing. I later learned to describe as an overwhelming fear of impending doom, but at 8...
    A WOMAN who models herself on Barbie revealed she had men begging her to sell them her eggs, admitting she would consider it – for the right price.  Marcela Iglesias, from LA, was stunned to receive a message from a fan offering to pay for her eggs because he wants his children to look just like her.  3She is not planning to sell her eggs cheaplyCredit: Jam Press But it will come at a hefty cost, with Marcela saying she will only consider giving up the goods at $50,000 (£36,000) per egg.  This isn't the first time the 'Human Barbie' has been approached by people to purchase her ovules, with strangers and friends having asked about it too.  Marcela previously hit the headlines for spending $81,000 (around £70,000) on non-invasive cosmetic procedures, such as Botox, lip and cheek fillers and even offering to pay for her teenage son's nose job.  She has also had a spider web butt lift to maintain her natural looks, but said she’d never had surgery. 3Marcela, pictured with her son when he was youngerCredit: Jam...
    Samantha Lee/Insider Masturbate, read erotica, conduct online research, and speak with a therapist to understand what you want. Articulate your needs, desires, and expectations to your partner during a sit-down conversation long before you actually have sex. You should also create spoken boundaries and discuss STD status before engaging in sex. Have a question for Julia? Fill out this anonymous form. All questions will be published anonymously. You can read more Doing It Right here. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. I'm almost 23 and, for religious reasons, I haven't had sex. But my feelings and opinions on sex before marriage have changed this past year, and I'm looking forward to eventually having sex with someone, regardless of whether we're married or not. I've been seeing someone virtually (thanks, pandemic) and I don't know how or when to tell him that I'm a virgin and I need to take sexual intimacy slower. I'm usually very direct, but because I've never had sex before or had to talk to partners about it, I'm feeling incredibly stressed...
    OVER the years, Bianca Gascoigne has taken some drastic action in a bid to create her dream body. But after two boob jobs, a Brazilian butt lift and tens of thousands of pounds, the glamour model still didn’t like what she saw in the mirror. 10Bianca Gascoigne's drastic action to create her dream body put her health in dangerCredit: Lancton 2020 And it has now put her health in danger. Recent surgery to reduce her 34E breasts revealed one of the implants had ruptured, which could have left her in unbearable pain if it had carried on leaking undetected. Bianca says: “I feel so lucky. If I’d not gone in for the operation, I would not have known about the rupture and it could have been really dangerous. “It’s scary. When they told me, I was freaked out. Thank God they found out and dealt with it while I was under anaesthetic, otherwise I would have majorly panicked. 10The glamour model says she has had two boob jobs and a Brazilian butt lift “I’m just relieved it’s out and it...
    People have shared the worst jobs they have ever had, including a person who had to sell meat out of a truck on a hot day. They shared their experiences anonymously on US-based confession app Whisper, revealing exactly what it was that made them hate their role.  One person said he used to get asked 'stupid' questions while working as a life guard, while someone who worked in a gas station said they became annoyed with difficult customers.  Here, FEMAIL shares some of the best posts - and they'll make you feel grateful for the job you have.    People shared their experiences anonymously on US-based confession app Whisper , revealing exactly what it was that made them hate their role. This person had to sell meat out of the back of a truck  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Is Maria Sharapova set for a 'royal' wedding? Art dealer... Marks & Spencer delights fans by launching thick and rich... Share this article Share One person shared all the 'stupid' questions they...
    Control of the U.S. Senate will come down to the outcome of the two Senate runoff races in Georgia. With the Senate majority leadership within his reach, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has declared, “Now we take Georgia, and then we change America.” Coming to America 2 actress and Supermarket Sweep host Leslie Jones helped lead a fundraising event for Georgia Democrat candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, during which she seemed to suggest that the pair give her a kind of hope in the political process that’s reminiscent of Martin Luther King, Jr. and John F. Kennedy. “I’m 53 years old. I’ve been through a lot of presidencies,” Leslie Jones exclaimed during the video event on Wednesday, which featured the two candidates, Warnock and Ossoff, as well as Jones, actress and left-wing activist Alyssa Milano, and Supernatural star Mischa Collins.. “I lost hope along the way because I was like there’s not going to be another Kennedy, there’s not going to be another Martin Luther King.” Watch below:  .@ossoff and I are live now with @mishacollins, @Alyssa_Milano, and @Lesdoggg. Tune in!https://t.co/WKsnhUbirL — Reverend Raphael Warnock...
    Jane Seymour has spoken candidly about her youthful looks, insisting she could easily pass for 25.   The actress, 69, revealed that thanks to 'rigid self-discipline' and eating just one meal a day she weighs the same as when she was 17.  Speaking to The Times, Jane told how she was left raging recently when she was told she could play herself at 25 in her new role as Eleanor of Aquitaine in a new miniseries, before the option was swept away and handed to a younger actress.   Wow: Jane Seymour has spoken candidly about her youthful looks and insisted she can pass for a 25-year-old (pictured in July)  Jane is starring opposite Joan Collins in new series Glow And Darkness, a medieval drama depicting the live of Saint Francis of Assisi, while focusing on popular historical figures such as Richard the Lionheart. Clearly outraged, Jane revealed that she was pegged to play a 25-year-old version of herself as the character spans from a quarter of a century to 80 years old.  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next ...
    People have shared heartbreaking accounts of everyday racism they have encountered - including a Native American and black person who was told that their family history is like a 'rare and disgusting anomaly of nature'.   From a Jewish person being told that Hitler 'should've got them', to strangers telling a woman with Chinese heritage to have her eyes 'fixed', these are some of the shocking incidents of racism experienced by social media users from around the world. Taking to the secrets sharing app Whisper, another anonymous distressed poster admitted: 'I'm Middle Eastern and I got called "a spy from Isis".' Here, FEMAIL reveals some of the shocking incidences shared on the US-based site...   People have shared heartbreaking accounts of everyday racism they have encountered - including a Jewish person being told that Hitler 'should've got them' (pictured) These are some of the tragic moments of racism experienced by social media users from around the world, with one person (above) admitting they were called an illegal immigrant despite being 100 per cent Cherokee Shocking: Strangers told a...
    You have hits and misses when buying new weed. Lately, I've had a lot of misses. The weed itself has been fine, but my reaction to it — slow, groggy and despondent — has not been. Maybe this is a by-product of limiting myself to pre-orders out of ’rona fear and not engaging with budtenders before making my purchase (not that we're allowed to smell before we buy now anyway), or maybe my body is just changing; lord knows the shape of it has. Being the cheapskate that I am, though, an in-store-only sale was the only thing that was going to drag me inside a dispensary. And that's when I thought I'd found my dream strain for curing my weed woes. Initially presented with a lineup of potent OGs and Cookies varieties, I asked the budtender for something that was more on the straight-and-narrow path for daytime use but still flush in the flavor department. She pulled out something from the corner with the name Tangerine Dream. Although she wasn't very enthusiastic while describing it as a...
    Since its premiere, Darren Star’s picturesque Netflix show, Emily in Paris, has proven divisive: Is it a frothy, escapist fantasy—or a nightmare show about an incurable narcissist? But regardless of what you think of Emily and the show’s abundant forgiveness for her refusal to actually learn French, there is one thing we can all agree upon: Poor Camille deserved better! It’s not just that Emily went behind her supposed friend’s back and slept with her boyfriend, Gabriel. Or that Gabriel constantly treats Camille like a nuisance when, frankly, she’s more delightful company than everyone else on the show combined. It’s that over and over, Emily in Paris imbues Camille with charm, personality, and ambition only to turn around and treat her like a mere roadblock to Emily and Gabriel’s romance—despite the fact that a perfectly good third option was lying there on the table the whole time. Emily, Camille, and Gabriel should have had a threesome. From the moment Camille meets Emily and plants a big ol’ kiss on her, the potential for a three-way romance is clear....
    It’s no secret that a lot of Hollywood’s A-listers have breast implants. However what you could not know is that as standard because the beauty enhancement is, celebs additionally aren’t afraid to say goodbye to them for good. Dr. John Paul Tutela, a trusted NY and NJ board-certified plastic surgeon tells Us Weekly that the 2 fundamental varieties of breast implants are saline and silicone. “They every have their very own traits and percentages of sure problems that typically require the elimination of an implant,” says the professional. He notes that there are a lot of explanation why celebs and regular folks alike find yourself eliminating their implants. Some merely determine it’s time (see: Chrissy Teigen) whereas others develop problems starting from malposition to breast implant sickness (additionally recognized within the medical world as BII). Ruptures are another excuse why folks take out or change their implants. He explains that when saline implants rupture, it’s like a water balloon popping and deflating. Since a silicone implant received’t deflate like saline, silicone ruptures aren’t as straightforward to detect. The sort...
    A PLASTIC surgery addict has spent £240,000 turning herself into a real life Bratz doll - and will fork out a further £23,000 in the coming months. Star Delguidice, 33, has been under the knife over 100 times since she was 18, in a bid to change every aspect of her appearance. 8Star Delguidice, 33, has already spent £240,000 on plastic surgery 8Now she's having a further £23,000 worth of work - in a bid to look more like a Bratz doll Now Star is determined to become a Bratz Doll and is set to have her bum implants removed, her forehead lowered as well as a face and neck uplift, with her current breast implants replaced and uplifted too. Star, from Selly Oak, Birmingham - who is set to spend £23,100 in the next three months - hopes she will then appear just like the American fashion doll. She told Fabulous: "I want to look just like a Bratz Doll as I think they look amazing with their big lips and high cheek bones. "I have had Botox every month for the past...
    Lazarus Lynch June 20, 2020 8:30PM (UTC) Reprinted from Son of a Southern Chef: Cook with Soul by arrangement with Avery, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC. Copyright © 2019, Lazarus Lynch, Photography by Anisha Sisodia. Chef Lazarus Lynch has been cooking (nearly) professionally since high school. The two-time "Chopped" winner, host of Food Network's competitive Snapchat cooking show "Chopped U" and author of "Son of A Southern Chef" successfully turned his childhood love of food into a multi-layered and incredibly stylish culinary career. When asked by Salon Food whom he would cook for — if he could cook for anyone whether alive or no longer with us — Lynch unhesitatingly offered up his grandmother, Margaret Lynch, as the clear choice.  : "Margaret was a talented beautician and a gifted cook," this sparkling creature of the digital age said. "She started me on my path. And, though I've never met her, I know how important she is to my life and I want to tell her." Check out Salon's interview with Lynch here, and make his recipe for peach cobbler (which...