Monday, Dec 05, 2022 - 07:21:18
54 results - (0.015 seconds)

to skip out:

latest news at page 1:
    Getty Operating again Todd Gurley #30 of the St. Louis Rams. A number of NFL gamers are speaking about sitting out this season attributable to feeling uneasy concerning the NFL not doing “sufficient” for participant security in opposition to COVID-19. Atlanta Falcons’ new beginning working again Todd Gurley is among the many record of the gamers who’re fascinated about skipping out on the 2020 season. Gurley instructed CBS Sports activities Radio hosts Brandon Tierney and Tiki Barber, that he’s not comfy with what the NFL has give you up to now. “You must be ready to not play or be ready to have a half a season,” Gurley stated. “In the event that they don’t do issues proper, we gained’t have a full season. It’s simply how issues have been going up to now this yr. Hopefully every part goes nicely, however I don’t see how. It simply doesn’t sit nicely proper now.” Todd Gurley “ready to not play” if NFL, NFLPA cannot give you plan for enjoying in a pandemic https://t.co/6i07JZj0Ph — ProFootballTalk...
    Getty Running back Todd Gurley #30 of the St. Louis Rams. Several NFL players are talking about sitting out this season due to feeling uneasy about the NFL not doing “enough” for player safety against COVID-19. Atlanta Falcons’ new starting running back Todd Gurley is among the list of the players who are thinking about skipping out on the 2020 season. Gurley told CBS Sports Radio hosts Brandon Tierney and Tiki Barber, that he’s not comfortable with what the NFL has come up with so far. “You have to be prepared to not play or be prepared to have a half a season,” Gurley said. “If they don’t do things right, we won’t have a full season. It’s just how things have been going so far this year. Hopefully everything goes well, but I don’t see how. It just doesn’t sit well right now.” Todd Gurley "prepared to not play" if NFL, NFLPA cant come up with a good plan for playing in a pandemic https://t.co/6i07JZj0Ph — ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) July 24, 2020 Also, follow the Heavy on Falcons...
    The PAC-12 is ready for some teams to sit out the college football season. The PAC-12 has a variety of scenarios that the conference is looking at for the football season during the coronavirus pandemic. Two options are playing just conference games, or playing a single non-conference game and then 10 PAC-12 matchups. Well, the conference is also ready for some teams to not play at all. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Sun Devil Football (@sundevilfb) on Feb 24, 2020 at 5:02pm PST “There are scenarios where we move as a conference together, and scenarios where not everyone can but most can. To be clear, I’m not saying we would go in that direction. I just want to underscore that we’re looking at everything,” conference Commissioner Larry Scott said when discussing the situation, according to the Mercury News.   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Sun Devil Football (@sundevilfb) on Feb 24, 2020 at 6:45pm PST ...
    AOC is going AWOL for the city’s only in-person debate ahead of next week’s Democratic Party primary. First-term Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-Queens/Bronx) plans to skip out on a face-to-face showdown with three challengers Wednesday, her office told The Post. Ironically, the Parkchester Times-sponsored debate is the same one the previous incumbent, three-term Rep. Joseph Crowley, shirked in 2018. It was seen as a backhanded diss of his upstart opponent — and helped AOC unseat him in a shocking primary result one week later. “Ocasio-Cortez is claiming her incumbency privilege,” Parkchester Times publisher Sheikh Musa Drammeh told The Post. “But if she does the same thing, history will repeat itself.” The Democratic candidates in New York’s 14th congressional district met virtually for two online debates in the last month, “both of which are still available online for voters,” AOC spokeswoman Lauren Hitt said. But the House of Representatives has no votes scheduled for Wednesday and a meeting of the House Committee on Financial Services, on which Ocasio-Cortez serves, will be held virtually. In a June 5 debate, well-funded former journalist Michelle...