Tuesday, Oct 04, 2022 - 01:14:55
15 results - (0.004 seconds)

he has aged:

latest news at page 1:
1
    DEREK CHISORA claims he has retired from boxing despite his ongoing rivalry with Tyson Fury. Chisora, 38, returned to the ring in July and defeated Kubrat Pulev via split decision at the O2 Arena where he picked up his first win in almost three years. 2Derek Chisora has sensationally claimed he has retired from boxingCredit: Reuters 2Tyson Fury has been embroiled in a heated rivalry with Derek ChisoraCredit: Getty The British star has also been embroiled in a heated rivalry with former friend Fury that has seen them exchange some heated barbs at each other. The pair had been in talks to complete a trilogy, with The Gypsy King winning their previous two fights in 2011 and 2014. However, Del Boy cast doubt on an imminent clash when he repeatedly stated that he is done with the sport when he attended Joe Joyce's fight against Joseph Parker in Manchester. Chisora told BT Sport when he was asked if he will be back in the ring "any time soon": "I'm retired." Read More on BoxingSHOP AND BOX AJ shadow boxes in...
    Bravo Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live. Andy Cohen called out a Bravo star about how different he looks than he did just a few years ago. On a September 2022 episode of “Watch What Happens Live,” Cohen welcomed “Southern Charm” stars Craig Conover and Austen Kroll into the Bravo clubhouse. During a game called “Should Shep Regret It,” Cohen commented on flashback photos of Conover and said he has aged a lot over the past few years. Here’s what you need to know:Andy Cohen Questioned Why Craig Conover Looks So Much Older Play Craig Conover and Austen Kroll Think Shep Rose Should Have Some Regrets | WWHLSouthern Charm stars Craig Conover and Austen Kroll agree that Shep Rose should regret having an active Raya profile while he was in a relationship with Taylor Ann Green, calling Taylor an idiot in front of them and competing with Austen for Chelsea Meissner’s affections. ►► Subscribe To WWHL: bravo.ly/WWHLSub Watch WWHL Sun-Thu 11/10c: WWHL…2022-09-14T02:30:10Z   Conover celebrated his 33rd birthday in February 2022. During the WWHL game, a baby-faced...
    One of Britain's last surviving D-Day veterans who was nicknamed 'Mr Never Surrender' has died aged 97. Alan King, a radio operator in a Sherman tank, battled his way across France, Holland and Germany after landing on Sword Beach in Normandy on June 6, 1944. He made headlines in 2016 after he was reunited with a Dutch woman whose life he had saved during a battle when she was just four years old. He became a familiar figure in recent years at reunion events in UK and Europe for the dwindling band of veterans who fought in the Second World War. Mr King's wartime memories were highlighted by the Royal Mint in 2019 in its publicity material for the launch of a £2 coin to mark the 75th anniversary of D-Day. Alan King, a radio operator in a Sherman tank, battled his way across France, Holland and Germany after landing on Sword Beach in Normandy on June 6, 1944 He made headlines in 2016 after he was reunited with Dutch woman Toos Kockan whose life he had saved during a...
    BOXING legend Frank Bruno was forced to take to social media on Saturday to reassure people he wasn’t dead. The former world heavyweight champion said he was left shocked by an online report he’d passed away. 3Frank Bruno took to Twitter on Saturday morning to deny reports he had diedCredit: Twitter 3An article was published on December 2 saying the British icon had passed away aged 60Credit: News Group Newspapers Ltd The fake report led to several calls into the manager of the 60-year-old who is due to appear in Sheffield on Saturday night for an event with fans. Much to the relief of Frank’s supporters, he took to social media to reassure them he was safe and well. In a Twitter post shared Saturday morning he said: “Morning, I was bemused to see this yesterday suggesting I had died!” He later said: “Chill. I’m alive and well and writing my Christmas cards and working tonight and looking forward to meeting my fans in Sheffield.” Last month Bruno told the Sun how he was celebrating hitting the landmark 60th birthday....
    Fans have rushed to social media to praise Paul Judd as 'better loooking than ever' after he won People's Sexiest Man Alive title this week - and pictures prove he's barely aged since hitting our screen three decades ago.  The actor became a household name as Cher's unlikely heart-throb in 1995 hit Clueless, playing Alicia Silverstone's awkward ex-stepbrother Josh Lucas, aged just 26. And this week the Hollywood star, 52, won People's Sexiest Man Alive title, reigniting the much debated topic of how he manages to look so young. The father-of-two has barely aged since making his screen debut as a fresh-faced 22-year-old in a 1991 Nintendo advert, before starring in 1992 drama series Sisters, where he played a supporting role as aspiring filmmaker Kirby Quimby. Showing off an almost line-free face as he appears on the cover of People magazine with the hashtag #crushforlife, Paul looks almost identical to when he hit our screens three decades ago.  And while Tom Cruise, 59, sparked filler rumours when he appeared at a baseball game in San Francisco recently looking fuller-faced, Paul Rudd's...
    CARLOS TEVEZ has revealed he has no plans to return to football yet after cutting short his third spell at Boca Juniors. The 37-year-old departed his boyhood side in June after stating he was mentally 'not ready' to be playing competitive football, despite being physically fit. 1Argentine striker Carlos Tevez cut short his third spell at Boca Juniors in the summerCredit: AFP And five months on, the ex-Manchester United and City centre-forward has declared he is enjoying him break away from the beautiful game. Tevez has declared that he is struggling to find the motivation to return to the pitch, though he has yet to announce his retirement from football. Speaking to ESPN, the West Ham cult hero said: "I don't feel the desire to be there when the ball is rolling. "On Saturday I had a wedding while Boca were playing and inside I thought that, if I were playing, I'd be missing the wedding. "If that result (a 1-0 defeat to Gimnasia) happened like that, I wouldn't go because I'd be angry and I wouldn't take any photos...
    BRUNO FERNANDES revealed 36-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo is 'hungry to break more records'. The Portugual stars are enjoying life alongside each other at Manchester United this season. 2Cristiano Ronaldo is still delivering the goods for Manchester United aged 36Credit: Getty Ronaldo has proved a hit with his new team-mates and fans alike with his five goals in six matches since returning to Old Trafford. And playmaker Fernandes reckons the five-time Ballon d'Or winner's desire is stronger than ever to rewrite the history books. He told TNT Sports: "[It's] the same. [He's] hungry to break more. "He once said something very interesting. He said it’s not he who follows the records, it’s the records that follow him. "And I’m starting to think it’s true. Because his ability to score goals is impressive, his ability to be in the right place is impressive. "Say what you want. Easy goals, not easy goals. There are no easy goals. PAYDAY October ‘$1,800’ payment sent today as new $600 boosts also going out nowMOST WANTED Laundrie's parents agree to help search as sleuths think he's...
    MANCHESTER UNITED legend Paul Scholes showed you never lose it in football training clips posted of him online. The United icon, 46, was filmed in passing and shooting drills and Dimitar Berbatov joined fans in saying 'class is permanent'. 7Paul Scholes showed he's still got skills in training footage of him posted online 7The former United midfielder took part in shooting and fitness drills to promote his son's personal training business 7The 46-year-old showed remarkable levels of touch and skill in the clips Scholes was taking part in the workouts to promote his son Arron's personal training business. The first clip shows him weaving in and out of cones at the same time as playing a game of one touch. And the second involved his lookalike son drilling passes at him to test his touch in a similarly taxing exercise. Arron had clearly tailored the workout to include physical exertion and ball work to keep it entertaining. And the third clip looked just that as Scholes danced in and out of a tyre before knocking the ball back to...
    A Russian sumo wrestler who was dubbed the 'world's strongest kid' weighing 23 stone when he was nine has died at the age of 21.  Dzhambulat Khatokhov, nicknamed Gladiator by his classmates, rose to fame at the age of three when he was hailed the strongest and heaviest child on the planet. He became known around the world as a young boy and featured in several TV documentaries amid deep concern for his weight and health. Dzhambulat Khatokhov (right), nicknamed Gladiator by his classmates, rose to fame at the age of three when he was hailed the strongest and heaviest child on the planet Dzhambulat (centre, aged nine) became known around the world as a young boy and featured in several TV documentaries amid deep concern for his weight and health RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Supermarkets CANCEL online food deliveries as arctic blast... Man is found clinging for dear life to a beacon out to sea... Britain records 53,135 Covid cases in record daily high and... ...
    LENNOX LEWIS admitted he could stage a sensational boxing comeback as he has 'unfinished business' with his old heavyweight rival Riddick Bowe. After Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr - with a combined age of 105 - drew in an eight-round exhibition on Saturday night, former world champ Lewis hinted he could be next to return to the ring. 3Lennox Lewis could follow Mike Tyson back into the ringCredit: Getty Images - Getty 3Lewis said there was 'unfinished business' with Olympic foe Riddick BoweCredit: AP:Associated Press The British-born star, 55, told BT Sport: "Sure! I mean, it seems like a lot of fun. "You have to look at Mike Tyson; Mike has been doing a lot of different things like wrestling, he’s been doing acting and he even had his own one-man band show. “So he knows how to entertain people, he knows what to do in these situations.” Lewis KO'd Iron Mike in Memphis in 2002 and retired soon after his TKO win over Ukrainian Vitali Klitschko the following year. The Lion battered American Bowe, 53, in the...
    WWE legend Jeff Hardy has seemingly revealed that he's signed a new contract with Vince McMahon. The 43-year-old has built up a Hall of Fame calibre career in the 26-years since his debut with the promotion back in 1994 against Razor Ramon. ???? Time has come and gone for word, A thousand threats Ive heard before ????As soon as crowds return, so does @JEFFHARDYBRANDs No More Words ????"It was a part of me re-signing, I know yall want it..." pic.twitter.com/b9TqJoGYSl— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) September 14, 2020 Jeff, who shot to stardom in the Attitude Era alongside brother Matt as the Hardy Boyz, could have followed his sibling out the door earlier this year. The pair signed three-year contracts upon their returns to WWE in 2017 and Matt, 45, left upon its expiry in March to join rivals AEW. Yet McMahon's company added time to Jeff's deal following a number of issues away from the ring, including injuries and his battle with addiction. And it seems Brother Nero is more than happy to stick around providing he's allowed to...
    The eldest son and namesake of Tony Award-winning actor Ben Vereen has died under unknown circumstances at age 55, two weeks after he went missing.  The 73-year-old Broadway veteran released a statement on Wednesday, announcing the tragic passing of Benjamin Vereen Jr.  'I am sorry to announce my son Benjamin A Vereen Jr., affectionately known as Benji passed away,' the elder Vereen stated, as first reported by Spectrum News.  Stage and screen veteran Ben Vereen, 73 (left), has announced that son and namesake, Benjamin Vereen Jr, 55 (right), passed away on August 8 Vereen, pictured in this undated photo with his eldest son, Benjamin, and daughter Karon, said the 55-year-old father-of-four went missing on July 27  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Indiana woman, 73, dies in hospital after being rescued from... Pregnant woman, 23, is killed in front of her husband and... Share this article Share 'Benji was a dancer and a choreographer with an extraordinary artistic talent and we will hold him in our hearts forever. Thank you to the...
    Dr Anthony Fauci has revealed he and his family have been forced to hire personal security after receiving death threats from those who object to his work on the coronavirus pandemic. The nation's top infectious disease expert admitted to CNN that he has been surprised by the harassment he, his wife and his three adult daughters, Jennifer, 34, Megan, 31, and Alison, 28, have received.  During a livestreamed talk on Wednesday, Fauci said that the crisis 'brings out the best of people and the worst of people.' Dr Anthony Fauci told CNN that he and his family have been receiving 'serious threats' and they now have personal security Fauci told CNN that he had to get security protection after his family received threats and harassment  Dr. Fauci tells @drsanjaygupta that his family has gotten death threats and he¿s had to get security. ¿I wouldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams that people who object to things that are pure public health principles are so set against it,¿ he says. https://t.co/i9bzcluIf7 pic.twitter.com/9JghvHlQli— CNN (@CNN) August 5, 2020 The Fauci's have...
1