Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 06:47:24
1000 results - (0.007 seconds)

going:

latest news at page 1:
    More On: shawn mendes Camila Cabello confirms relationship with Lox Club CEO Austin Kevitch The Weeknd goes club-hopping until 7 a.m. in Miami Shawn Mendes smiles, flexes muscles in Miami Beach after canceling tour Best star snaps of the week: Celebs have fun in the sun and more There’s nothing holdin’ him back from some downtime. Shawn Mendes is trying to live a normal life after canceling his world tour to focus on his mental health. “I’m taking a lot of time just doing therapy, just taking it easy, man,” the singer, who recently turned 24, told TMZ Tuesday. Mendes added that he has been hanging out with his family and doing things he had not “been able to do” while working. “I think for me it’s just about spending time doing things that I haven’t really done over the last few years, and so having dinner with friends and stuff,” he said. The “Treat You Better” crooner also shared that he thinks fans who spent money on hotels to see him perform his now-canceled concerts will be able...
    OLEKSANDR USYK has been warned against piling on the pounds for his rematch with Anthony Joshua. The Ukrainian outclassed AJ over 12 rounds last September after weighing in at 15st 11lb. 2Oleksandr Usyk in training camp to rematch Anthony JoshuaCredit: INSTAGRAM But in recent training material, ahead of their second fight on August 20 in Saudi Arabia, Usyk appears to have bulked up. According to trainer Dave Coldwell, who coached Tony Bellew against the heavyweight champion, this is the wrong approach to take. Coldwell told The Express: “From an Usyk point of view, I get that he is going to be more aggressive and look to land bigger shots but with his mobility and speed being his two greatest assets they will take a hit. "It’s going to slow him down, if you’re losing speed, you’re giving more options to be hit and not only that I believe that AJ really needs to focus on going to Usyk’s body to take away his legs. READ MORE SUN STORIESJOSH BOSH Joshua must go 'toe to toe' with...
    ARSENAL enjoyed the perfect start to the Premier League season with that 2-0 win at Crystal Palace. A Friday night match away in a London derby under the lights had the hallmarks of a potential slip-up for Mikel Arteta. 7The season got off to the perfect start for Arsenal with a 2-0 win at Crystal PalaceCredit: Getty 7Mikel Arteta is leading the project to return Arsenal back to the topCredit: Richard Pelham / The Sun But goals from Gabriel Martinelli and Bukayo Saka forcing Marc Guehi into an own goal ensured the Gunners took all three points back to the Emirates. And there is good reason for plenty of optimism going into the rest of the season... Gabriel Jesus It is almost impossible to start anywhere else. The Brazilian centre-forward was the most crucial signing and proved so in pre-season. READ MORE ARSENAL STORIESGUNNERS NEWS Yeremy Pino 'set to sign for £33m', Milenkovic BID, Tielemans and Tonali news It is not as simple as Arsenal needing a new striker after the departures of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre...
    DREXEL HILL, Pa. (CBS) — As families begin to gather supplies for the school year, there’s a nationwide crisis happening — a teacher shortage. Upper Darby is one area that desperately needs educators. District administrators are working with the teacher’s union and parents to get creative. “Obviously there’s a national crisis and we’re not able to elude or escape that reality,” Superintendent Daniel McGarry said. READ MORE: Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry Says FBI Agents Seized His CellphoneSchool districts are in dire need of teachers nationwide, especially here at home. “We are going to hold on for as long as we can, keep our schools open for our kids and keep pushing forward,” McGarry said, “but there needs to be bigger relief in sight. Better pay for teachers. Encouraging people to go into this profession. Talking about mental health support for students. Real mental health support for students.” Upper Darby School District serves about 12,000 students. McGarry says they have close to 40 unfilled teaching positions district-wide. Most of the open spots are in the middle schools and high school. ...
    More On: pete davidson Pete Davidson in ‘trauma therapy’ following Kanye West’s attacks on social media Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson’s best style moments before breakup Kim Kardashian ‘very sad’ about Pete Davidson breakup: It’s ‘been hard’ Kanye West deletes Pete Davidson post after Kim Kardashian becomes ‘livid’ Kim Kardashian is “very supportive” of Pete Davidson’s decision to seek help after being bullied by her ex-husband, Kanye West. Since news first broke that Kardashian and the “Saturday Night Live” star had started dating, West has been taking shots at Davidson online, even giving him the nickname “Skete.” And when Kardashian and the “King of Staten Island” star split last week, West posted a faked newspaper cover announcing the death of “Skete.” “Kim was very supportive of Pete going to therapy,” one source told Page Six. “Kanye was very detrimental. He was posting negative things — now add thousands and thousands of comments. Someone has to work with you to deal with something like that,” they added. Davidson also received death threats from West’s fans, which...
    Roger Stone has slammed the FBI raid on Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, accusing prosecutors of 'utilizing optics and drama' rather than going through the courts to obtain missing files.  Federal agents stormed Trump's Palm Beach property Monday in an unannounced search related to White House records linked to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot sought by the National Archives.  Stone, a longtime GOP operative and Trump confidante who himself was also at the center of a high-profile raid during the Mueller investigation in 2019, blasted the operation as a dramatic political stunt against the former president.  'I know firsthand the violation that President Trump must feel tonight,' Stone said in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com Monday.  Roger Stone told DailyMail.com he knows 'firsthand' the 'violation that President Trump' must be feeling following the FBI raid at his Mar-a-Lago resort on Monday  FBI agents with a search warrant raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago retreat in Palm Beach, Florida on Monday morning 'Just as Mueller's prosecutors could have contacted my lawyers so that I could turn myself in voluntarily, they [instead] had 29 heavily armed...
    DASHCAM footage captured the moment a Kia SUV blocked an emergency vehicle’s road path in Nashville, Tennessee. We see the Kia jump a line of cars to try and get to a turning lane early. 2Kia illegally blocking road after trying to jump car line for turning laneCredit: TikTok This Kia’s illegal maneuver blocks the video’s dashcam driver and all trailing traffic from traveling in their correct lane. As vehicles begin honking behind the dashcam driver, the lawbreaking Kia remains stationary. This TikTok’s dashcam driver exits his vehicle and walks up to the Kia’s driver’s window to explain the problem. As traffic on this Nashville street remains still, we hear a firetruck approaching from behind. The video’s dashcam driver re-enters his vehicle while a pedestrian tries to direct traffic and assist the Kia in turning around. READ MORE ON ROAD INCIDENTSSAW IT ONLINE Watch moment teen crashes Kia ‘after using TikTok trick to steal car’WRONG WAY Watch as idiot driver narrowly misses cars while steering on wrong side of road Once the Kia moves to the road’s side, traffic...
    More On: kaia gerber Austin Butler explains why he can’t shake Elvis’ accent after filming biopic Kaia Gerber is Cindy Crawford’s twin at Cannes 2022 ‘Elvis’ premiere Kaia Gerber, Austin Butler share a smooch at ‘Elvis’ premiere Kaia Gerber and Austin Butler make red carpet debut at Met Gala 2022 Kaia Gerber may work with the world’s best hairstylists, but she’s not above a DIY ‘do. The 20-year-old model gave her dad, Rande Gerber, a haircut at home on Sunday. “@KaiaGerber cuts on the dock, sure beats going to the barber,” Rande captioned a sweet snap of his daughter snipping away at his blond locks while wearing a black bikini top. “Beautiful barber! Think you should keep her,” one fan commented, while another joked, “I hope you gave her a big tip!” The doting dad could have easily afforded a professional cut, as he co-founded the wildly popular tequila brand Casamigos with George Clooney — but as another commenter put it, getting a trim from his kid is a “great memory to have.” It’s not the first time Kaia’s done...
    FOREST getting promoted back to the Prem has been the feel-good story of the summer. But behind the scenes the situation appears chaotic. 2Boss Steve Cooper could be at odds over transfers with Forest owner Evangelos Marinakis following promotion to the PremCredit: EPA 2England midfielder Jesse Lingard, from Man Utd, is one 11 high-profile arrivalsCredit: Getty Boss Steve Cooper and his staff do not seem to be completely in sync with owner Evangelos Marinakis and his recruitment policy. Nottingham Forest have snapped up Dean Henderson on loan plus Taiwo Awoniyi (£17.2million), Neco Williams (£17m), Orel Mangala (12.75m), Moussa Niakhate (£10m), Omar Richards (£10m), Harry Toffolo and Lewis O’Brien (joint £10m deal), Giulian Biancone (£5m), Wayne Hennessey (free) and Jesse Lingard (free). Staggeringly, it appears Forest have put in offers for up to 30 players, while leaving many of those transfers hanging in the balance. SunSport spoke to sporting directors at other teams who claimed when they tried to sign a player, the selling club said Forest had already got there first. READ MORE IN SPORTTRANSFER NEWS Frenkie de Jong to...
    Share this: In the run-up to the U.S. midterm elections, some politicians continue to ride the wave of what’s known as “Christian nationalism” in ways that are increasingly vocal and direct. GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, a far-right Donald Trump loyalist from Georgia, told an interviewer on July 23, 2022, that the Republican Party “need[s] to be the party of nationalism. And I’m a Christian, and I say it proudly, we should be Christian nationalists.” Similarly, Rep. Lauren Boebert, a Republican from Colorado, recently said, “The church is supposed to direct the government. The government is not supposed to direct the church.” Boebert called the separation of church and state “junk.”
    PAIGE SPIRANAC hit back at a social media troll who tried to taunt her about her looks. A Twitter user tried to put Paige down by saying she'll lose her glamor as she gets older. 6Paige Spiranac posted this picture of her mom in her 60sCredit: instagram 6Paige said her mom was 'hot in 2019 and hot in 2022'Credit: INSTAGRAM But the social media star was having none of it and shut the user down. One follower tweeted her: "Let's see how your (sic) doing in 20yrs from now with out your looks." Paige, 29, responded with a photo of her alongside her mother. And she wrote: "This is my mom in her 60s. I think I’m going to be just fine." READ MORE SPORT STORIESTAUNTING HELL Paige Spiranac taking therapy after vile threats including sperm being sentSTAGE NAME Paige Spiranac reveals she was forced to change her name over stalking hell The golf star, who has over three million Instagram followers, added a photo of her mom that was three years old. And Paige wrote: "Was hot in 2019....
    The FBI search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago is a moment you’re going to want to remember, Rachel Maddow commented on Monday in reaction to the news. The MSNBC host suggested buying a physical copy of a newspaper to mark the moment in history and gushed about it later — noting the raid occurred on the anniversary of Richard Nixon’s resignation from the White House. “Tomorrow is the day when you’re going to want to buy the physical copy of the newspaper,” Maddow said at the top of her show. “You’re going to want to buy it and fold it carefully, maybe put it a little archival paper or parchment if you don’t have that. Just put it away someday. You might, depending on how saucy you’re feeling, you might want to just note, perhaps in archival ink in the margin of tomorrow’s paper, note, ‘Anniversary of Richard Nixon’s resignation as president.’ People will get a kick out of that some years down the road.” Your grandkids’ grandkids will “goggle” at the state of reality, Maddow added. “They’re going to goggle...
    Meet Mikey! The poor piglet was attacked by a dog and was not doing well when Arthur’s Acres Sanctuary found him. Despite the vet visits and steep bills that would be required, the sanctuary just could not give up on him and let him be euthanized. Source: GeoBeats Animals/Youtube After undergoing brain surgery, it was finally time for Mikey to go see his new home. It will be a long road to recovery, but there is no better place for him to heal than at a loving sanctuary surrounded by compassionate people all rooting for him. “He sleeps in bed with me every night because I felt like he never got that nurturing from his mother. And he needed to heal and feel the nurturing, he needed to fight for his life,” said Arthur’s Acres Sanctuary. Despite the neurological challenges that Mikey faced throughout his recovery, he didn’t let that slow him down. He loves running around his backyard, playing in the grass, and enjoying watermelon, his favorite snack. Arthur’s Acres Sanctuary is a  501(c)3 non-profit animal sanctuary...
    Q: First, I admit I was speeding. My top speed on northbound Highway 17 was 72 mph, and the posted speed was 55 mph, I thought. I entered traffic at the northbound Bear Creek Road onramp, just in front of a group of cars going excessively fast. I misjudged their speed, and had to accelerate more than I wanted to in order to merge. I saw the CHP officer within one minute. I regret that I didn’t come to a stop on the ramp and wait for the traffic to pass. Ugh! When I saw the CHP, I began to brake. Other drivers also braked, 2 cars passed me, and I got pulled over. A mandatory court appearance notice arrived in my mail. I fell off my chair. The CHP cited me for going 76 mph in a 50 mph zone, which is dangerous and reckless driving. I have two questions: 1. Is there a way to see if the CHP officer might have tagged the wrong person? 2. Did the CHP officer intend to cite me for 72 mph? That’s what...
    (CNN Business)WhatsApp announced several new privacy updates on Tuesday, including the ability for users to check their messages without other people knowing.The platform will soon allow people to control who can see when they're online, prevent others from taking screenshots of certain messages, and leave groups without notifying entire channels.WhatsApp has more than 2 billion users globally, and is owned by Facebook (FB) parent Meta. Announcing the changes on Facebook and Instagram, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the company would "keep building new ways to protect your messages and keep them as private and secure as face-to-face conversations."WhatsApp has long touted its use of end-to-end encryption, which means only the sender and recipient of a message can see its contents. And like other private messaging platforms, it already allows users to send messages that disappear after set periods of time. Why WhatsApp wants to convince Americans to stop sending text messagesHowever, last year, WhatsApp was heavily scrutinized after an update to its terms of service. Read MoreAt the time, many users expressed concerns about a section of WhatsApp's privacy policy that...
    IF you're going on holiday this year, there's an iPhone hack you need to know. It's called Focus – and it could completely revolutionise your stay away. 1You can find the Focus modes in the Control CentreCredit: Apple Apple added the Focus mode in last year's iOS 15 update. So you'll need to make sure you're running that in Settings > General > Software Update. It's a simple way to keep distractions at bay – and is especially handy if work is constantly badgering you. The feature is an extension of the Do Not Disturb function. Read more on iPhoneAPPLE FUMBLE iPhone fixes one of its biggest problems – but some fans are furiousAPPLE BITES Apple warning: Activate NEW iPhone feature or it could cost you You can have different iPhone settings, including a work mode, and even a holiday feature. So consider setting up a Focus named Holiday and then changing it to your liking. You can block certain apps from triggering notifications on your phone. And you can even shut out specific contacts (with an emergency override on...
    A football-loving boyfriend has landed himself in hot water after tricking his girlfriend into agreeing to a weekend away watching Sheffield Wednesday. Joe Taylor, 25, shared a text conversation he had with his partner Georgia Grayson. 4Joe promised Georgia a romantic weekend awayCredit: Facebook / Joe Taylor 4This was the conversation with his girlfriend which Joe shared on social mediaCredit: Twitter / @TSHEEPS35 In the chat posted on social media, he said he had booked a romantic trip to the south coast to "some place nice". She agreed to the trip and thanked him for the kind gesture. What she didn't know was that he had in fact booked to go and see the League One match between Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth on September 10. Joe shared a picture of the fixture after posting the messages to Georgia and added: "Hook, line, sinker". READ MORE IN FOOTBALLMODEL BEHAVIOUR Meet the daughter of ex-Premier League star who has 5m Instagram followers After she clocked onto the trick, Georgia then messaged Joe again and he shared that she had simply sent "you're...
    With Monday’s Mar-a-Lago raid, there’s even higher expectations that the justice system may hold Donald Trump accountable in some fashion. But if charges from the Department of Justice never materialize, many Americans are holding out hope for an indictment from the special grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia. They shouldn’t. In the Peach State, prosecutors can put together a “special purpose grand jury” to conduct a deeply researched, year-long investigation that uncovers evidence of complicated crimes. But, by law, the 23-person panel can only issue an official report that recommends further action. It’s up to the local district attorney to read that report and then determine whether or not they’ll put together a regular grand jury and actually seek an indictment. That decision will fall on District Attorney Fani Willis, a first-term Democrat whose very first day on the job in 2021 involved hearing about how Trump had just tried to intimidate Georgia’s top elections official to “find 11,780 votes” that didn’t exist. She soon put together a reconfigured public corruption team and set them to work. A year...
    The situation between the Chicago Cubs and veteran outfielder Jason Heyward felt untenable. A rebuilding Cubs organization wanting to look at other players did not fit with Heyward and his declining all-around production. What seemed inevitable became reality Monday when president of baseball operations Jed Hoyer announced the Cubs and Heyward will part ways after the season. Hoyer had an open dialogue with Heyward about the Cubs’ plans, in which a continued union between the sides did not make sense. The Cubs also want to give Heyward the full offseason to find a new team. “Given where we are as a group and where we’re going to likely be in the corner outfield next year, with Seiya (Suzuki) and Ian (Happ), we’re going to move in a different direction,” Hoyer said. “He struggled last year obviously, and we wanted to see how he bounced back from that and he had an excellent 2020 season. … Obviously he didn’t bounce back well from (2021).” Heyward, 32, is owed $22 million in 2023, the final season of the eight-year, $184 million contract...
    Sen. Kyrsten Sinema and Bain Capital co-founder Mitt RomneyTom Williams/CQ Roll Call via ZUMA Fight disinformation: Sign up for the free Mother Jones Daily newsletter and follow the news that matters.On Sunday, the Senate passed the Inflation Reduction Act on a party-line vote, sending the domestic policy package to the House for final passage. Barring an unforeseen development, President Joe Biden could be signing a major piece of legislation into law in days. The IRA, which was the result of weeks of negotiations between Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) this summer, is a much scaled-down version of the Build Back Better Bill that passed the House last fall. But it delivers on some core agenda items Democrats have been promising voters they’d act on for years—including climate change and prescription drugs. Yet much of the discussion in the days leading up to the final vote focused on what wasn’t in it: language that would have (very modestly) pared back a notorious tax break for private equity. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) had the provision, which...
    THE View fans have blasted the talk show for going on hiatus after just announcing some major news about its cast. The program will be airing reruns for the next few weeks amid a shake-up to its hosting panel. 4Credit: ABC 4Credit: ABC On Monday, The View began its summer hiatus by airing old episodes in place of its usual new showings. The final episode of Season 25 aired on Friday, and Season 26 won’t begin until next month. Fans slammed the talk show for going on break, especially after a few weeks of hosts taking turns being absent and episode interruptions due to special news reports. Viewers were especially upset by the hiatus due to the show making a major announcement about its cast last week, sharing that two new stars would be joining. Read More on The ViewINTERRUPTING SUNNY The View fans shocked as Whoopi and Joy 'forget their mics are on’ TV SCUFFLE The View host Whoopi Goldberg gets furious during heated talk with co-hosts One fan wrote upon seeing a rerun airing on Monday: “Repeats of...
    Conservative commentator Charlie Sykes admonished Republicans for adopting “extreme” anti-abortion positions ahead of November’s midterm elections. On Monday’s Hallie Jackson Reports on MSNBC, guest host Katy Tur host cited new polling that shows 49% of Americans say they would be more likely to vote for candidates who support legal access to abortion. Meanwhile, 27% say they’d support candidates who seek to restrict access. Twenty-two percent say the issue would have no impact. The survey dropped less than a week after voters in Kansas roundly rejected a measure that would have stripped language from the state constitution that grants a right to abortion. Sykes, who is pro-life, accused Republicans of pushing “extreme” bills designed to restrict abortion access, including in Indiana, which recently passed a near-total ban on abortion: As you drill down into what people say about abortion, there are a lot of ambiguities about when they believe abortion should be legal. But there is a consensus that there ought to be at least some legal abortion in a first trimester. And so what you’re seeing in Kansas is not...
    More On: tyler cameron Tyler Cameron, girlfriend Paige Lorenze enjoy ‘date cruise’ in Instagram debut Tyler Cameron reveals how he met ‘really special’ girlfriend Paige Lorenze Tyler Cameron and Paige Lorenze confirm relationship with a kiss Tyler Cameron is ‘newly dating’ model Paige Lorenze The rose already wilted. “The Bachelorette” alum Tyler Cameron and his girlfriend, Paige Lorenze, have broken up just three weeks after going public with their romance. “We actually had to take a step back. It wasn’t the right time. It wasn’t good for us,” Cameron, 29, announced on E!’s “Daily Pop” Monday. “So, we’re back to not dating anymore, just doing our own thing right now. But we both have tons of respect and love for each other,” he added. Lorenze, 24, echoes that the relationship ended on good terms in an exclusive statement to Page Six. “Yes, I am single. There wasn’t a dramatic split or any bad blood between us,” she shares. “I am more career-focused than ever, and my priority has to be my clothing brand and my career — and that’s...
    A budget savings expert has shared seven things you can do for free - and some of them may surprise you. Various apps provide free content and services that can help you save big time. 1There are plenty of things you can do for freeCredit: Getty Images - Getty Streaming services This may come as a surprise, but many streaming services provide free content. Some of these services, known as ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) or free ad-supported streaming TV (FAST), provide options to watch movies and TV shows for free. Some are more well-known, including the free version of Peacock and Facebook Watch. But there are others, including Pluto TV, Crackle, and Roku Channel, that offer both new and old movies and shows to stream for free. READ MORE ON DISCOUNTSTIME TO LEARN 17 states offer tax holiday on back-to-school stuff starting TODAYCOUPON CASUALTY I’m a Dollar General super fan - I explain a MAJOR coupon change You may have to sit through commercials, but that's a small price to pay for being able to stream content for free....
    The driver of a rented U-Haul in Maryland was able to escape harm, but his truck didn't fare well when an engine fire sparked following a collision, officials announced. In Charles County, first responders in Hughesville responded to a stretch of Prince Frederick Road in Hughesville near the intersection of Brandywine Road for a reported crash over the weekend. Upon arrival shortly before 5:30 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 5, officials said that crews from the Hughesville Volunteer Fire Department were met by members of the Charles County Sheriff's Office, where there was a U-Haul truck with a fire in the engine that was spreading to the passenger compartment. Firefighters were able to quickly open the engine compartment and extinguished the flames, according to fire officials, while utility crews dealt with a downed power pole. The occupants of the U-Haul were evaluated and it was determined that there were no injuries. Maryland State Police took up the investigation once the scene was cleared.
    (CNN)President Joe Biden said Monday he was concerned about China's recent military exercises around Taiwan but that he didn't believe China would take additional action as it escalates tensions following House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's visit. China has spent several days conducting military drills that have essentially encircled Taiwan and restricted access to civilian ships and aircraft in the area. The extensive exercises mark a significant escalation by China after Pelosi's trip to Taipei to show support for democracy on the island, which prompted outrage from Beijing. China views Taiwan as its territory despite never having controlled it. We are not scared: Taiwans foreign minister says island will stand up to more serious China threats"I'm not worried, but I'm concerned that they're moving as much as they are. But I don't think they're going to do anything more," Biden told reporters on Monday before departing for Kentucky. Tensions continue to escalate in the region as China floods the seas and skies around Taiwan with ships and jets and conducts live-fire drills and missile launches. In addition to the drills, Beijing has canceled...
    The rivalry between the Warriors and the Grizzlies raged on Friday as it was revealed Memphis use a Draymond Green quote for motivation.  The two teams clashed in the Western Conference semifinals last postseason and tempers flared off court as the Warriors triumphed in the six games.   Jaren Jackson Jr. now shared a TikTok video revealing the Grizzlies have the Green quote written on a blackboard in their weight room, which reads: 'Memphis is going to get their reality check.'  Jaren Jackson Jr. (L) revealed Memphis have a Draymond Green (R) quote in the weight room Jackson posted a TikTok that showed the quote written on a blackboard in the weight room  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Steph Curry can stay as a major NBA force until he is 40,... Golden State's Klay Thompson continues his victory tour,... Draymond Green believes he is worth every penny to the... 'A movement!': Steph Curry reacts to Ousmane Dembele doing... Share this article Share 25 shares The revelation comes after a heated dispute...
    THIS is the awkward moment an athlete had to cover his manhood after it popped out of his shorts while going commando - then came LAST. Thankfully, the Italian athlete was able to laugh off the hilarious moment that was broadcast live on television. 3Italian decathlete Alberto Nonino was filmed trying to hide his willy mid-raceCredit: Twitter 3He decided to go commando during the 400m race Decathlete Alberto Nonino started off the 400 metre race at this year's World Athletics U20 Championships in Colombia by whizzing past two rivals. When he hit the final straight, he slowed quite noticeably and was seen tucking into his loose-fitting shorts at least six times as competitors went past him and he finished at the back of the pack. The 18-year-old’s problems down below were immediately cited as the reason for his slow-down. Sports journalist David Sanchez de Castro left nothing to the imagination by revealing in a tweet alongside footage of Nonino’s embarrassing moment: “World Athletics U20 Championships in Cali, Colombia. MORE ON SPORTSKICKING OFF The Prem is BACK after 75 long days...
    A FRENCH socialite has settled a £7million lawsuit with Prince Andrew and Fergie because they "didn't have a penny" to pay back the millions owed to her, she claims. Former pal Isabelle de Rouvre, 74, said the decision by Andrew's ex to buy a £5million property in Mayfair was "incredible and unbelievable" as she thought Fergie "didn't have a penny" to her name. 5Isabelle de Rouvre, 74, said it was 'unbelievable' the Yorks bought a new home despite owing her millions 5De Rouvre sold her Swiss Alps chalet to the Yorks in 2014 for £18mCredit: EPA 5Fergie and Prince Andrew settled their case with de RouvreCredit: Getty - Contributor Andrew and Sarah Ferguson bought de Rouvre's chalet in Verbier in 2014 for roughly £18million and promised to pay £5million in cash instalments, with interest. When the Yorks failed to pay up, the 74-year-old socialite took them to court. De Rouvre said the couple owed her a total of about £6.8million but an agreement was struck where she received £3.4million instead because she was told the Yorks were short of money,...
    KSI was due to make his huge return to the boxing ring to face rival Alex Wassabi in London. But the fight is OFF, and now KSI has resorted to beefing with Jake Paul on social media over the scuppered fight. 2KSI is making his HUGE boxing comeback KSI's last fight was against Logan Paul and he won that clash by a split decision at the Staples Center. While Wassabi beat KSI's brother Deji earlier this year in March. KSI was out for revenge, but not anymore. Read more on KSITHOR THAT'S BRAVE KSI calls out Thor and breaks down how he would box Game of Thrones starWASS-UP KSI to make boxing return this year amid talks with Alex Wassabi Why is KSI vs Alex Wassabi cancelled? KSI vs Alex Wassabi has been cancelled because of an injury to Wassabi. Wassabi wrote on Instagram: "With all lthese rumours going around, there's only two things that are true. "I've recently suffered a serious injury and I will be back very soon. "You don't play with concussions. New...
    In wake of the latest court ruling in favor of the families of Sandy Hook Elementary School victims, a new report is shedding light on Alex Jones' influence and how he has contributed to conspiracy theories going mainstream. Recalling multiple recent traumatic news events, NPR's Shannon Bond noted Jones' "track record of fabulism" and how he's managed to spin conspiracy theories to refute factual reporting. "The Boston Marathon bombing in 2013? Staged by the FBI," Bond wrote. The shooting of Arizona congresswoman Gabby Giffords in 2011? A government mind control operation. The September 11th terrorist attacks? An inside job." READ MORE: Watch: Alex Jones slams legal counsel following Sandy Hook trial When Jones founded InfoWars in 1999 after spinning a conspiracy theory on an Austin, Texas radio station, he became a catalyst for the far-right community. Bond went on to explain how Jones crept into the mainstream. "As his audience grew, Jones popularized a vocabulary for pernicious doubt: not just that officials and media are hiding the truth, but that tragic events are being engineered for nefarious purposes,"...
    GETTING tattooed can be something of a risky business - but usually those who are disappointed can eventually get their tattoo covered by a new one. Sadly for one TikToker Ally K this didn’t quite work out the way she hoped, with her saying she now needs to get another coverup for her coverup. 4The original tattoo that Ally wanted to get covered upCredit: tiktok.com/@allyklem 4What she ended up withCredit: tiktok.com/@allyklem In a clip shared to her account @allyklem she shows her original tattoo, a heart and some roman numerals behind her ear. She then shares what she asked for, which is some flowers, in the same spot - and while she did get a flower it wasn’t exactly what she asked for. And to make matters worse, the original tattoo could still be seen underneath, even more so when the coverup began to fade a little in the months following. After her video went viral, the tattoo artist actually got in contact with Ally, which she shares in an update video. MORE TATTOO STORIESTATT'S BAD I got a titchy...
    THIS is the awkward moment an athlete had to cover his manhood after it popped out of his shorts while going commando then came LAST. Thankfully, the Italian athlete was able to laugh off the hilarious moment that was broadcast live on TV. 3Italian decathlete Alberto Nonino was filmed trying to hide his willy mid-raceCredit: Twitter 3He decided to go commando during the 400m race Decathlete Alberto Nonino started off the 400 metre race at this year's World Athletics U20 Championships in Colombia by whizzing past two rivals. When he hit the final straight, he slowed quite noticeably and was seen tucking into his loose-fitting shorts at least six times as competitors went past him and he finished at the back of the pack. The 18-year-old’s problems down below were immediately cited as the reason for his slow-down. Sports journalist David Sanchez de Castro left nothing to the imagination by revealing in a tweet alongside footage of Nonino’s embarrassing moment: “World Athletics U20 Championships in Cali, Colombia. MORE ON SPORTSKICKING OFF The Prem is BACK after 75 long days as...
    CNN Legal analyst Elliot Williams said Alex Jones will remain a prominent figure on the fringe right after he was ordered to pay victims of the Sandy Hook massacre a total of $49.1 million this week. Jones was sued by families of murdered school children following the 2012 school shooting. The conspiracy theorist for years argued the victims were either actors or never existed at all. The InfoWars founder and host admitted in civil court this week elementary school children killed in December 2012 were “real.” He was ordered to pay for the emotional turmoil he put their parents through. Jones was ordered to pay $4.1 million in compensatory damages Thursday for defaming grieving mothers and fathers. That sum rose by another $45.2 million in punitive damages Friday afternoon as the trial wrapped. Jones complained he was near-broke on his website Thursday. That is debatable, given expert testimony Friday the conspiracy theorist might be worth up tp $270 million. No matter Jones’ net worth, Williams argued on CNN Friday night he is not going anywhere, and in fact might experience...
    A cloud of thick smoke hangs over the occupied city of Kherson in Ukraine. Its very stench is evidence of Russian war crimes, on a scale almost too sickening to contemplate. The smoke comes from mobile incinerators that are running night and day. Vladimir Putin's paranoid soldiers are burning the corpses of Ukrainian citizens tortured and murdered on suspicion of helping the resistance. And they are dispatching the bodies of their own comrades too — hundreds of them. The Russians are killed by the constant pounding of Ukrainian shells from artillery placements surrounding the city and by highly organised, secret units of freedom fighters. They are even killed by gangs of youths armed with knives who set upon drunken Russians and stab them. The incinerators fill Kherson with the reek of charred flesh. There is no mistaking the smell and it adds to the pervasive sense of horror in this Black Sea port. It is a living hell. A view of the destroyed Fabrika shopping mall in the city of Kherson on July 20 I am in contact with pro-democracy...
    Cracker Barrel will be adding plant-based meat to its menu, leading to some customers having a serious beef with the change. The chain, known for its Southern breakfast food that it serves all day, posted a photo on social media of a breakfast platter containing "Impossible Sausage Made From Plants," prompting several people to respond with great disapproval. The plant-based meat comes from the brand Impossible, which creates meat, dairy, and fish imitation products from plants, according to its website. Several comments on its Facebook announcement decried the move as "woke." Cracker Barrel is "always exploring opportunities to expand how our guests experience breakfast and provide choices to satisfy every taste bud — whether people want to stick with traditional favorites like bacon and sausage or are hungry for a new, nutritious plant-based option like Impossible Sausage," the restaurant chain told CNN Business. WATCH: PAPA JOHN REVEALS SECRET PIZZA 'INGREDIENT,' SAYS 'EVIL ENTITIES' CONTROLLING AMERICA On Thursday, Cracker Barrel posted another photo showing an Impossible sausage patty next to a pork sausage patty, with...
    HAVING worked in retail for 20 years, Donna O’Brien was a confident store manager – but she believes crippling brain fog brought on by the menopause led to her being sacked. Donna, 49, says: “I was humiliated because no one understood why I couldn’t deliver due to my brain fog. 4Donna O'Brien says a menopause leave policy would have saved her careerCredit: David Cummings “It was demoralising, and I just generally felt like I had no ability to be able to manage any more, and I didn’t know why. “You don’t know when you are going to go into the menopause and because it is such a gradual thing you wake up and go, ‘What has happened to me?’.” A recent report by private health firm Bupa found women suffering menopause symptoms are 43 per cent more likely to be out of a job by the age of 55 because of “shocking” discrimination. And 900,000 women have left work because of the menopause. READ MORE ON MENOPAUSEYOU GLOW GIRL I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my new reflection...
    If you click on a link in this article, we may earn affiliate revenue BEAUTY lovers are going crazy over a miracle product that makes your pores disappear in just seconds - and it costs less than a fiver. Those with oily skin know how frustrating it can be to look in the mirror and see your make-up melting away just hours after applying it. 5Beauty lovers cannot get enough of this setting powderCredit: Tiktok/@alishasapproach 5The Brighten Up! powder by Essence blurs your skin and makes your pores disappear in secondsCredit: Tiktok/@mangomoniica If this is a problem you struggle with, then keep on reading, as the beauty community on TikTok and Instagram are going wild over an inexpensive powder that will make your pores vanish instantly. The product in question is Brighten Up! powder by the affordable make-up brand, Essence. Available at Wilko for just £3, the powder has gone viral on social media, where people cannot get over just how well it performs. One person who gave the product a go was Alisha Jiwani, from Atlanta, the US, who...
    LATE actor Paul Walker’s 1973 Porsche 911 is going up for sale at the Monterey auction on August 18-20. Mecum auction experts estimate that Walker’s rare Porsche will start at a $1m opening bid and cap at a $1.25m sale. 4Paul WalkerCredit: Getty Images - Getty This Fast and Furious actor’s 1973 Porsche 911 is a Carrera RS 2.7 model with 58,268 miles and a sleek yellow exterior. Yellow cars depreciate the slowest compared to any vehicle color, along with orange. Walker recounted buying his Porsche in a 2011 Tonight Show interview with Jay Leno. Walker said: “It’s [1973] the golden era of Porsche, [and] the year I was born.” The late actor added that he never drove his 1973 Porsche 911 before purchasing the vehicle. READ MORE ON CELEBRITY MOTORSGOOD LORD Scott Disick shows off his $250K white Lamborghini Urus’ new design ROCKING IT Inside Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s private $5.3M car collection Walker noted: “It’s one of those things which you got your sights set, you want it, you know, and you’ve got to capitalize.” This Fast...
    GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — Joohyung “Tom” Kim began the Wyndham Championship with a quadruple bogey on his first hole and wasn’t the least bit bothered. The kid seems to be going places in a hurry. Already assured a PGA Tour card for next season, Kim overcame his rough start with a 6-under 64 on Friday that gave him a share of the early lead with Brandon Wu and Ryan Moore in the final PGA Tour event of the regular season. Kim, a 20-year-old South Korean, has to win at Sedgefield Country Club to qualify for the FedEx Cup playoffs because he will not be considered a PGA Tour member until September when the new season starts. Only a victory gives him instant membership. He doesn’t feel extra pressure to get it done. Considering where he was a month ago, Kim is happy to be where he is. Kim — he goes by “Tom” because of his fascination as a kid with Thomas the Tank Engine in the TV series “Thomas & Friends” — finished third in the Scottish Open,...
    A PROSPECT professional wrestler been hunted down and arrested by police just months after signing with the WWE. AJ Ferrari joined the sports entertainment giants in December as part of its Next In Line program. 2AJ Ferrari of Oklahoma State during the NCAA Division I Men’s Wrestling ChampionshipCredit: Getty But he went on the run after being accused of sexual assault on July 2. Ferrari was then subject to a restraining order from an unnamed woman on July 5, before being arrested just over a week later on July 13. He was sacked from the Oklahoma State Wrestling team as a result and a warrant for his arrest was issued, with a £20,000 bond set. Ferrari’s lawyer Derek Chance said: “It is unfortunate that a student athlete can become a target, primarily because of their status as an elite athlete. READ MORE IN SPORTLASH BASH WWE star Bobby Lashley approached to have BARE KNUCKLE fight with Mike Tyson'BACK IN THE RING' Paul announces he'll RETURN to boxing in December after starring in WWE “AJ is cooperating with law enforcement...
    On Friday, August 5, what started as a rescue mission of at least one person in the Potomac River, sadly turned to a recovery mission for a body, police said. Witnesses around Thompson's Boathouse recounted seeing someone trying to swim to a loose skiff before they heard splashes and could no longer find the individual in the water, according to D.C. Fire and EMS. Authorities spent the morning allegedly recovering the body of a missing boater from the water, officials said. This is an ongoing investigation. Check back for updates. 
    PEP GUARDIOLA has dropped a strong hint he will extend his stay at Manchester City – if the club still want him. The former Barcelona manager is entering the final 12 months of his existing deal and says he has already had preliminary talks with the club over an extension. 3Pep Guardiola has hinted he could stay at Man City beyond the approaching seasonCredit: Getty 3Bernardo Silva is reportedly wanted by BarcelonaCredit: Getty He plans to speak again during the middle of the season and after six glittering years at the Etihad he could be tempted to put pen to paper on another contract. Guardiola said: “I wouldn’t change my life here one second. It’s the seventh season already. “We spoke with the club. Middle of the season, end of the season, we will talk again about how we feel and decide what’s best for the club. “I said many times if they want it, I’d like to stay longer but at the same time I have to be sure. READ MORE TRANSFER NEWSTRANSFER NEWS Chelsea Aubemayang talks, Bernardo Silva...
    Drew Angerer/Getty Images Former President Donald Trump is asking supporters for help — and donations — in an email promising they’ll be included somehow in the lawsuit he promises to file against CNN and other media outlets. Last week, Trump announced his intention to file a lawsuit against CNN in an email , along with a letter entitled, “Notice of Intent to Bring Civil Action for Defamation” addressed to Chris Licht, CNN Chief Executive Officer, and David Vigilante, CNN Executive Vice President and General Counsel. A little over a week later, that lawsuit hasn’t been filed just yet, but Trump’s formidable legal strategy is taking shape in the form of another email gathering names of supporters who “stand with me in my impending LAWSUIT against Fake News CNN” — like amicus briefs, but not: Friend, I have notified CNN of my intent to file a lawsuit over their repeated defamatory statements against me. I will also be commencing actions against other media outlets that have defamed me and defrauded the public. As the 45th President of the United States, I will never stop...
    (CNN)As the Razoni left the Ukrainian port of Odesa on Monday with the first shipment of grain since the early days of Russia war in Ukraine, there were sighs of relief from Somalia to Turkey, Indonesia and China, given how reliant these countries have been on Ukrainian grain to meet their daily needs. Millions of people have been pushed into hunger as the Russian blockade fueled soaring grain commodity prices, which reached record highs this year as more than 20 million metric tons of Ukrainian wheat and corn remained trapped in Odesa. But even as the UN-brokered agreement to lift the blockade has eased grain prices, experts say the belated shipments from Ukraine are no quick fix to the crisis, accelerated by years of pandemic-related disruptions, the climate crisis, conflict, food export restrictions and spiraling costs. All these interacting factors "are going to remain for some time," Laura Wellesley, a senior research fellow at think tank Chatham House's environment and society program, told CNN. "It may be that we see peaks in food prices again, and peaks in food insecurity,...
    For sale: One bookstore. Nice storefront on Lincoln Avenue. A cozy children’s reading area. Bookshelves packed with adventure, laughter, romance, friendship, thrills — and millions of memories. In the kind of emotional twist you’d find in a young adult series, owners Valerie Lewis and Monica Holmes have decided to sell Hicklebee’s Bookstore, an institution in San Jose’s Willow Glen neighborhood since it opened in 1979. “I could probably stick with Hicklebee’s past 100 years old, but I believe in exiting with grace,” Lewis said in an email this week. “And it’s time. We have every intention of finding the right owners to carry on the Hicklebee’s tradition.” SAN JOSE, CA – AUGUST 4: Hicklebee’s Bookstore customer Katie McAfee reads a book to Steven ,2, on Thursday, Aug. 4, 2022, in San Jose, Calif. Sisters Monica Holmes and Valerie Lewis, who opened the store in 1979, are both now ready to retire and hope to sell the shop. (Aric Crabb/Bay Area News Group)  Lewis was part of the original quartet of owners — with Jan Gottlieb, Georgia Osborne and Vicki Villarreal...
    PARIS (AP) — French Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne warned that France is facing the “most severe drought” ever recorded in the country and announced the activation of a government crisis unit. Borne said in a written statement on Friday that many areas in France are going through a “historic situation” as the country endures its third heatwave this summer. “The exceptional drought we are currently experiencing is depriving many municipalities of water and is a tragedy for our farmers, our ecosystems and biodiversity,” the statement said. Weather forecasts suggest that the heat, which increases evaporation and water needs, could continue for the next 15 days, possibly making the situation even more worrying, the statement stressed. The government’s crisis unit will be in charge of monitoring the situation in the hardest-hit areas and coordinate measures like bringing drinking water to some places. It will also monitor the impact of the drought on France’s energy production, transport infrastructure and agriculture. The drought may force French energy giant EDF to cut power production at nuclear plants which use river...