Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 07:45:52
1000 results - (0.006 seconds)

She said:

latest news at page 1:
    Authorities are responding to an active bomb threat at Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, after a woman allegedly walked up to a man and said she had an explosive in her backpack. MSP Airport Police Department reported a bomb threat in the area of concourse E.   The airport is being evacuated and the roads in the surrounding areas have been closed to the public.  Authorities are responding to an active bomb threat at Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, after a woman allegedly walked up to a man and said she had an explosive in her backpack. This story is developing.  
    Charles traded Siwa's glitter and sparkles for a more understated glam look. YouTube JoJo Siwa told Carissa Culiner of the E! Daily Pop show that getting a makeover from James Charles made for the "scariest day" of her life. She said she was "terrified" of the transformation because she doesn't like "looking different." Back in August, Charles posted a video of himself giving Siwa a curled hairstyle, smokey eye makeup, and dark lipstick. Though Siwa said at the time that the look didn't match her style, she still thought it was pretty. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. JoJo Siwa is opening up about what it was really like to get a glamorous makeover from James Charles. Speaking to Carissa Culiner for the E! Daily Pop show, Siwa talked about hosting virtual concerts from her backyard, her new Christmas-inspired EP, and being transformed by Charles back in August. The 17-year-old told Culiner she was "terrified" when getting her hair and makeup done by the YouTuber. "Honestly, it was really, really, really, really, really fun, and it was...
    A SPURNED husband executed his wife and shot his two-year-old twins as they slept in their cots in a brutal massacre, before turning the gun on himself, say police. Alberto Accastello, 40, went on a killing spree at his home in Italy after learning of his wife’s plans to leave him for another man, shooting his entire family in the dawn slaughter, reported local media. 3Barbara Gargano, 38, was executed at her home near Turin, ItalyCredit: Facebook 3Dad and husband Alberto Accastello, 40, turned the gun on himself after the family massacre in ItalyCredit: Police Handout Crazed Accastello shot his wife Barbara Gargano, 38, and their toddler twins Alessandro and Aurora, as well as the family dog, before committing suicide by shooting himself in the head, said officials. The ruthless attacks unfolded at just before 5am on Monday in the family home close to Carignano, in Italy’s famed Piedmont region, around 16 miles outside Turin. Medics rushed the children to hospital, but little Alessandro died on the way after being shot while he slept in his cot, confirmed coroner Roberto...
    19-year-old charged with illegally supplying gun to Kyle Rittenhouse Investigators find no evidence that Black man shot at police Princess Diana Said She Met Prince Charles 13 Times Before Marrying Him © Tim Graham - Getty Images Prince Charles's relationship with Camilla Shand is in focus in The Crown Season 3, leading up to his famous relationship with Princess Diana. Here's when they met. After three marvelous seasons of The Crown, we're finally going to get some Princess Diana on our screens. The famous royal, played by Emma Corrin, makes her debut in Season 4, which is set to cover her marriage to Prince Charles and her adjustment to the royal family. Her entry follows the introduction of Camilla Shand (played by Emerald Fennell) in Season 3. In the series, Shand meets the Prince of Wales (portrayed by Josh O'Connor) at a polo match, which reportedly did happen in the early '70s. Charles's first meeting with Diana Spencer, however, took place only a few years later in 1977, which we'll likely see this season. Charles and Diana...
    Miss USA Asya Branch told Insider she was contractually obligated to sing at a Donald Trump rally in 2018. Benjamin Askinas/Miss USA Asya Branch, the new Miss USA, told Insider that she was contractually obligated to sing at a Donald Trump rally in 2018.  After Branch was crowned on Monday night, an Instagram photo of her singing at the Trump rally in Mississippi resurfaced on social media.  "I think that any opportunity that I get to sing the national anthem is a true honor, regardless of where it takes place," Branch also told Insider.  Branch also appeared at a roundtable discussion with Trump and Jared Kushner to discuss a criminal justice reform bill at the White House, which she said was "an incredible opportunity for me."  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Asya Branch has been crowned Miss USA, but that's not the only reason why she's making headlines this week.  Shortly after Branch — who represented Mississippi — was announced as the winner on Monday night, people on social media discovered that she once sang the National...
    Miss USA 2020 Asya Branch said she overcame “obstacles” and defied “odds” as the “child of an incarcerated parent.” “For those of you who may not know my story, I grew up as the child of an incarcerated parent,” the first Miss Mississippi to be named Miss USA shared, per E! News in a piece published Tuesday. (RELATED: This Contestant Had A Powerful Answer When Asked About Women Serving In The Military) “Through the financial, mental, and emotional hardships that I faced, I learned to overcome obstacles and defy odds, but I also learned how unjust our justice system actually is,” she added. (RELATED: Miss District Of Columbia Wins Miss USA 2016)   View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Asya Danielle Branch (@asyadanielle) on Nov 7, 2020 at 12:15pm PST “I learned that many people behind bars don’t actually belong there. I learned that systemic racism does in fact truly exist. I learned that incarceration is a shared family sentence,” Branch continued. After she “visited prisons,” spoke with inmates and “met numerous times with government officials to...
    A Florida man allegedly shot his girlfriend dead, and wounded her roommate when she tried to shield her body from the bullets, following an argument on Sunday morning. Christopher Pequeen, 33, was arrested and now faces a capital murder charge after the attack on the two women - who were not named by police. Pequeen and his girlfriend lived in a duplex in Bartow, Polk County, with another couple, The Ledger reports. Pequeen's girlfriend reportedly told her roommate at 5am that she had argued with her boyfriend, and that he had covered her nose and mouth with his hand and cut off her breathing. She reportedly said she was afraid he would kill her and she wanted a restraining order.  At 8am, Pequeen allegedly burst into the bedroom where his girlfriend and the other couple were talking, and immediately hit his girlfriend with a pistol. Christopher Pequeen, 33, was arrested and charged with murder, along with several other counts after allegedly killing his girlfriend on Sunday morning He then proceeded to shoot his girlfriend in the chest while she was sitting on...
    Miss USA Cheslie Kryst told Insider she never thought she'd be able to discuss "Black Lives Matter" onstage during her early pageant days. Frank L. Szelwach/Miss USA Miss USA Cheslie Kryst told Insider she never thought she'd be able to discuss her support for Black Lives Matter onstage during her early pageant days.  "I had never dreamed of a time when an organization as large as this, in pageantry, would be posting on its official channels that Black lives matter," she said. Kryst used her high-profile position to speak out about Black Lives Matter as protests against police brutality swept across the US following George Floyd's murder. "I've been waiting my whole life to advocate for causes that are important to me," she said. "And one of those is Black Lives Matter, it is racial equality, it is criminal justice reform." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Miss USA 2020 will air on Monday night, and in a year that has seen a pandemic, presidential election, and protests against police brutality, there will be no shortage of...
    Miss USA Cheslie Kryst told Insider that she was "frightened" by how Congress handled Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation to the Supreme Court. Benjamin Askinas/The Miss Universe Organization Miss USA Cheslie Kryst told Insider that she was "frightened" by how Congress handled Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation to the Supreme Court.  Barrett was confirmed amid the ongoing pandemic and as votes were already being cast in the 2020 presidential election.  "I think it was clear that most people wanted the next president to be able to choose the next Supreme Court Justice," Kryst said. "And I think it was clear that our legislators didn't care."  Kryst, who is passing down her crown on Monday night, believes the modern-day version of Miss USA is a "mix between an activist and an influencer."  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Thirty-eight days after Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, Amy Coney Barrett took her seat on the Supreme Court.  The quick process, which was rushed through Congress amid the ongoing pandemic and as votes were already being cast in the 2020 presidential election, was...
    (CNN)Actress and activist Eva Longoria has apologized for remarks made during an interview with MSNBC after she was criticized for appearing dismissive of Black women. Longoria appeared on MSNBC Sunday talking about the presidential election and how important women and people of color were to President-elect Joe Biden's victory."The women of color showed up in big ways. Of course, you saw in Georgia what Black women have done but Latina women were the real heroines here, beating men in turnout in every state and voting Biden-Harris at an average rate of close to 3 to 1. And that wasn't surprising to us," she told MSNBC's Ari Melber. In a tweet posted Sunday night, Longoria offered an apology and clarification saying she was sad to hear her comments were seen by some people as "taking credit from Black women.""When I said that Latinas were heroines in this election, I simply meant that they turned out in greater numbers and voted more progressively than LATINO MEN," she tweeted.Read More"My wording was not clear and I deeply regret that, There is such a...
    During President Donald Trump's first term, progressive journalists and celebrities have made a habit of going on Twitter and telling stories about their young children making woke remarks that racks up thousands of likes and retweets. The latest person to share a story about their child regurgitating left-wing talking points is "Frozen" singer Idina Menzel. After several media outlets declared Joe Biden to be the winner of the 2020 presidential election on Saturday, Menzel took to Twitter to brag about how her son allegedly reacted to the news. "What a relief. My son just hugged me and said 'mommy no more kids in cages!' Tears of joy and tears of sadness," Menzel claimed her son said.What a relief. My son just hugged me and said “ mommy no more kids in cages!” Tears of joy and tears of sadness. — Idina Menzel (@Idina Menzel)1604769748.0The tweet received over 31,000 likes, many from fans of Menzel's voice-over work for the character Queen Elsa in the 2013 Disney animated movie "Frozen." However, there were tens of thousands of responses, many of which...
    Meghan McCain declared she was 'relieved' to have a president that respected prisoners of war (POW's) as she saluted Joe Biden securing the 2020 presidential election. The daughter of the late Arizona Senator John McCain and longtime Republican took to Twitter on Saturday just moments after it was announced that Biden won his home state of Pennsylvania.   'Only a very personal note - I am relieved and look forward to having a president who respects POW’s who have been captured,' she said. 'I had to say it.' Senator John McCain served in the United States Navy during the Vietnam War and was taken captive by North Vietnamese troops after he was seriously injured when his plane was shot down. He was a prisoner of war until 1963.  Meghan McCain took to Twitter on Saturday just moments after Joe Biden secured Pennsylvania and the presidency McCain and Biden pictured in Oct 2016 when the former Arizona senator was receiving the Liberty Medal from the then Chair of the National Constitution Center's Board of Trustees A month into his 2016...
    DANCING With The Stars professional dancer Gleb Savchenko has split from his wife after 14 years. Gleb and wife Elena Samodanova, a choreographer on So You Think You Can Dance, confirmed the news on social media. 5 "After 14 years of marriage with my deepest sadness our road is coming to the end,” Elena shared alongside a photo of her and Gleb, and a broken-heart emoji. Gleb, 37, added his own statement, sharing: "It is with a heavy heart that I tell you my wife and I are parting ways after 14 years of marriage." He told Us Weekly: "We still intend to coparent our wonderful children together who we love so dearly, and we will strive to continue to be the best parents that we can to them. "We ask that you respect our family’s need for privacy and healing during this time." 5Credit: Getty Images - Getty 5 The pair married in 2006 and have two children, Olivia, 10, and Zlata, 3. But it seems that their split may not be as amicable as first though, as...
    A "PREDATORY" school dinner lady offered oral sex to a 12-year-old boy and sent him photos of her boobs saying she was "horny". Ex-nurse Jayne Sewell, 52, sent the boy a series of graphic text messages including one where she said she wanted to spanked. 1'Predatory' Jayne Sewell dodged being jailed 'by a hair's breadth'Credit: Wales News Service She bombarded the boy with the messages on Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook Messenger, Cardiff crown court heard. Prosecutor Jeffrey Jones said the messages were "clearly sexually graphic" with the intention of "seducing the boy". She suggested carrying out a series of sex acts, although she did not actually meet the youngster. Sewell was reported to police by the boy's mother after she found the messages on his phone. She pleaded guilty engaging in sexual communication with a child under 16. The judge, Recorder Paul Lewis, sentenced her to eight months in prison, suspended for two years. He told her she had avoided going straight to prison by a "hair's breadth", adding she only had herself to blame for the...
    Charmaine McGuffey is the first woman to be elected sheriff in Hamilton County, Ohio. Charmaine McGuffey campaign ad A longtime sheriff's office employee in Hamilton County, Ohio, was fired in 2017 and said she believed it was because some didn't like that she was an openly gay woman and a whistleblower. She decided to run against the sheriff who fired her in the Democratic primary and won. Last night she was victorious in the general election, beating out her Republican opponent.  Charmaine McGuffey is now the first woman to be elected sheriff in the county.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Charmaine McGuffey worked for more than three decades in the Hamilton County, Ohio, sheriff's office, eventually being named Major and placed in charge of the jail in 2013.  Four years later, the local Sheriff Jim Neil fired McGuffey following an investigation that alleged she created a "hostile work environment," the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.  McGuffey, though, said she lost her job for being a whistleblower exposing concerns about use of force in the department, and because some...
    BEFORE she married into the Royal Family and became the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle wasn't one to shy away from politics. The former Suits actress referred to President Donald Trump as "misogynistic" during a chat show appearance in 2016. 11Meghan Markle has been encouraging the US public to vote since moving back to the USCredit: Getty Images Since starting a new life in California with Prince Harry and baby Archie, the Duchess has repeatedly urged the US public to vote in the presidential election. And during her multiple speaking engagements, Meghan has appeared to make veiled digs at the President - controversially referring to this election as "the most important presidential race in a lifetime". Yesterday it was revealed Meghan had made history as the first member of the Royal Family to vote as the Duchess reportedly "couldn't wait" to have her say and "casted an early mail ballot". As the world eagerly awaits the results of the US presidential election, Fabulous Digital takes a look back at everything Meghan has said about Donald Trump. 11The Duchess labelled...
    Jenny Anderson/ABC via Getty Images Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has urged New York Gov. Andrew Coumo to consider implementing a wealth tax in his state. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she recently had a conversation with her orthodontist about egg freezing.  Fertility starts declining around age 30 for women, putting family plans at odds with career ambitions for many.  Egg freezing can provide some peace of mind, but the success rates remain low. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is in her prime politically. But at age 31, she's also facing the reality of having to balance her political ambitions with a desire to have a family.  "I'm sitting here, I'm like, Do I freeze my eggs? Can I afford to do that?" AOC said in an interview with Vanity Fair. "My orthodontist was telling me about how she was doing IVF, and I'm, like, asking her what her experience is like." This year the congresswoman got a dog "to force myself to not live and breathe work," but she said she knows that it's not...
    An assistant professor of African American studies at a South Carolina university resigned this week after she was called out for posing as Chicana despite having no apparent Mexican heritage.  Kelly Kean Sharp, from Encinitas, a wealthy white suburb of San Diego, was criticized in a Medium post this week by an anonymous user who claimed to have 'distantly known' her while she was a PhD student in the University of California.   The user named producingwhiteness alleged they had been asked by others who had known Sharp at the time to highlight how she was now identifying herself as Chicana, an American woman of Mexican descent.  Sharp resigned from Furman University on Wednesday after an investigation was launched into the Medium post published the previous day, the school confirmed to the Greenville News.     Kelly Kean Sharp, from Encinitas, a wealthy white suburb of San Diego, was allegedly falsely claiming to be Chicana, an American woman of Mexican heritage, it was revealed this week Sharp resigned on Wednesday from her role as Assistant Professor of African American studies at Furman University...
    Twitter Angela Green; the Green home during a search warrant In July 2019, Geoff Green of Prairie Village, Kansas, told his daughter Ellie that her mother had died of a stroke in the hospital. Months later, Ellie found out there was no death certificate. Green then said her mother had left town with friends. In February 2020, Ellie filed a missing persons report for her mother, Angela Green, who is still missing to this day. Angela Green was born and raised just outside Tianjin, in northern China. She met Geoff Green, a car salesman and mechanic, through a friend of her parents when he was on a work trip to China, Huffington Post reported. As the outlet described, the two had a yearlong courtship after their first date, often via mail, until she moved to Kansas to marry him. Michelle Guo, Angela Green’s niece, told Heavy that she wanted to set the record straight about her aunt’s marriage to Geoff Green. “Both [Angela’s] parents were well-educated and successful professors in China. Angie aspired to be a journalist and...
    8 years later, Sandy still costing transit systems billions How Wendys conquered North America Do you know these lucrative Social Security secrets? Ad Microsoft Incredible Blanket Puts Humans In A Deep Sleep, Melting Stress Away Ad Microsoft The 23 Hottest Gadgets of 2020 Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/33 SLIDES © Machine Gun Kelly/YouTube Megan Fox said that she and Machine Gun Kelly are 'two halves of the same soul.' Here's a timeline of their relationship. Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly met while filming "Midnight in the Switchgrass" in March 2020.  Production on the film was halted due to the pandemic in mid-March, but the...
    Megan Fox stars in Machine Gun Kelly's music video. Machine Gun Kelly/YouTube Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly met while filming "Midnight in the Switchgrass" in March 2020.  Production on the film was halted due to the pandemic in mid-March, but the costars were seen spending time together in Los Angeles soon thereafter.  The "Jennifer's Body" actress was even featured in Kelly's steamy music video for his song "Bloody Valentine." They've since confirmed their romance and opened up about their immediate connection. Insider laid out a timeline of Fox and Kelly's relationship below.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly fell fast and hard for each other on the set of "Midnight in the Switchgrass" in March 2020.  Though the serial killer thriller was put on hold one week into shooting due to the pandemic, the costars began spending time together in Los Angeles. Fox's outings with the musician, whose real name is Colson Baker, paired with confirmation that she and her husband of 10 years, Brian Austin Green, had separated led fans to...
    WHEN Kia Gott was struck down with the worst case of meningitis doctors had ever seen, her parents were asked if they wanted to continue with treatment - or let her die. Kia, who turns four in December, was just learning to crawl and clap when she caught a rare strain of the disease at nine months old, leaving her fighting for her life with black arms and legs. 11Kia Gott pictured with her parents Vikki, 33, and Paul, 38Credit: Channel 5 11The little girl was struck down with 'the worst case of meningitis' doctors have ever seenCredit: SWNS:South West News Service She ended up having all four limbs amputated and was left severely brain damaged. But mum-of-four Vikki, 33, and dad Paul 38, never lost their determination to bring their daughter home to Bradford, West Yorks, and they finally got their wish in June 2018 - after 10 months in hospital. Now two years on, Kia is set to have her first day at school on Monday, marking a huge milestone for the family. "Kia's doing a lot...
    PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania -- The mother of Walter Wallace Jr. said Tuesday that she pleaded with police officers before they shot and killed her son."I was telling police to stop. Don't shoot my son, please don't shoot my son," Catherine Wallace said Tuesday night.Wallace Jr., 27, a Black man who police say was armed with a knife, was killed Monday after police fired more than a dozen shots in West Philadelphia around 3:50 p.m."They paid me no mind, and shot my son," she said.Wallace Jr.'s parents say their son suffered from mental health issues and that police had been called to the home earlier in the day before it turned deadly.EMBED More News Videos The father of Walter Wallace Jr. said no parent should ever experience what his family has gone through. "I will need help," he said. "I can't even sleep at night. Every time I close my eyes I got flashbacks of multiple shots," said Walter Wallace Sr.Many are left wondering if this shooting could have been avoided.READ MORE: Dozens of people arrested, 30 police officers injured as tensions...
    PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania -- The mother of Walter Wallace Jr. said Tuesday that she pleaded with police officers before they shot and killed her son."I was telling police to stop. Don't shoot my son, please don't shoot my son," Catherine Wallace said Tuesday night.Wallace Jr., 27, a Black man who police say was armed with a knife, was killed Monday after police fired more than a dozen shots in West Philadelphia around 3:50 p.m."They paid me no mind, and shot my son," she said.Wallace Jr.'s parents say their son suffered from mental health issues and that police had been called to the home earlier in the day before it turned deadly.EMBED More News Videos The father of Walter Wallace Jr. said no parent should ever experience what his family has gone through. "I will need help," he said. "I can't even sleep at night. Every time I close my eyes I got flashbacks of multiple shots," said Walter Wallace Sr.Many are left wondering if this shooting could have been avoided.READ MORE: Dozens of people arrested, 30 police officers injured as tensions...
    Sacha Baron Cohen as Borat. Amazon Studios A GoFundMe page set up for the "Borat 2" babysitter has reached over $45,000. The fundraiser was started after it was uncovered that Jeanise Jones who features as a babysitter to Borat's 15-year-old daughter was unaware that she was taking part in the satirical film, and she was paid only $3,600. Speaking with Insider earlier this week, Jones said that she thought she was participating in a documentary about the lives of women from impoverished countries, and she "was shocked" to learn that the film was in fact a satirical comedy.  Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. A crowdfunding campaign set up for the "Borat 2" babysitter has hit over $45,000 in less than a week.  The fundraiser was initially started after it was uncovered that Jeanise Jones who features as a babysitter to Borat's 15-year-old daughter, played by Maria Bakalova, was unaware that she was taking part in the satirical film, and she was paid only $3,600.  In an interview with entertainment blog Showbiz411, Jones said that she received...
    Heres the biggest news you missed this weekend Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20 Gigi Hadid said she voted with her daughter by her side and is hoping for a leader that is compassionate © Angela Weiss/AFP via Getty Images Gigi Hadid said that she voted via absentee ballot with her daughter by her side. Angela Weiss/AFP via Getty Images Gigi Hadid shared a selfie Saturday on Instagram, writing in the caption that she voted absentee last week with her daughter beside her. Hadid didn't state which candidate she voted for but wrote that she voted "with hope for a nation that is unified, that is empathetic, and for a leader that is compassionate." The supermodel added that she is "proud" of her fans who voted absentee, or who plan to vote on or before Election Day on November 3. Hadid and Zayn Malik announced the birth of their daughter via Instagram on September 23. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Gigi Hadid gave her Instagram fans a glimpse of her life as a...
    Gigi Hadid said that she voted via absentee ballot with her daughter by her side. Angela Weiss/AFP via Getty Images Gigi Hadid shared a selfie Saturday on Instagram, writing in the caption that she voted absentee last week with her daughter beside her. Hadid didn't state which candidate she voted for but wrote that she voted "with hope for a nation that is unified, that is empathetic, and for a leader that is compassionate." The supermodel added that she is "proud" of her fans who voted absentee, or who plan to vote on or before Election Day on November 3. Hadid and Zayn Malik announced the birth of their daughter via Instagram on September 23. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Gigi Hadid gave her Instagram fans a glimpse of her life as a new mom, saying on Saturday that she voted with her daughter next to her. The supermodel posted a selfie on Instagram that shows her wearing a black T-shirt that spells out the word "vote." "I voted absentee last week with my daughter next...
    Actress Jennifer Lawrence last week revealed the time she let CNN's Anderson Cooper have it over his accusation that she faked her fall climbing the stage steps to accept her 2013 Oscar. Lawrence said she was nervous the night she was up for Best Actress for “Silver Linings Playbook” but ready in case she won. “I had everything in my head,” she told Heather McMahan on the “Absolutely Not” podcast that aired Wednesday. “I was very, very nervous but I was ready. All of the adrenaline clears out and they call my name and I’m elated and I’m in shock. And then I fell, and it erased everything from my mind. My full brain went blank. I can look back at it now fondly but for a very long time the fall thing was very sensitive.” Three days later, she said she saw Anderson Cooper on his show saying, “Well, she obviously faked the fall.” JENNIFER LAWRENCE SAYS TRUMP ALTERED HER POLITICAL VIEWS: THERE'S BEEN A LINE DRAWN IN THE SAND'  Jennifer Lawrence said she confronted CNN's Anderson Cooper after he...
    Kentucky Gov. Beshear and family ends two-week quarantine after contact with person who had COVID-19 Fast-food giants like Chipotle and Dunkin are doubling down on TikTok. Here are the top 7 brands winning over Gen Z customers Do you know these lucrative Social Security secrets? Ad Microsoft Full screen 1/7 SLIDES © MediaPunch/Shutterstock Hilary Duff and Matthew Koma are expanding their family. "We are growing!!! Mostly me …," the "Younger" star shared on Instagram on Saturday, Oct. 24, alongside a Boomerang of Matthew rubbing her tummy. Matthew also posted about the happy news, joking, "lol quarantine was fun. Baby #3 - 2021." The couple, who said "I do" in 2019, also share a 1-year-old daughter, Banks, while Hilary and her ex, Mike Comrie, share a son, Luca, 8. Keep reading to see what Hilary's said in the past about pregnancy ...
    Minnesota Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson criticized Rep. Ilhan Omar, saying that “she doesn’t belong in our party” in a September video, according to the Star Tribune. His comments came in response to an operative for the National Republican Congressional Committee, who asked Peterson why he defended Omar after she said that “some people did something,” referring to the 9/11 attacks. The video was first obtained by the New York Post. Peterson, who called himself the “only conservative Democrat left” to the Star Tribune, has represented western Minnesota for the past three decades. He was one of the few Democrats to vote against the Affordable Care Act in 2010, and was one of two Democrats to vote against both articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump in 2019. (The other, New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew, joined the GOP shortly after the vote.) Now, as Congress becomes more polarized, Peterson has found himself increasingly isolated, the Tribune reported. While the Blue Dog Democrat won reelection in 2016 as Trump won his district by over 30 points, he now faces a competitive...
    Kristin Welker has received rave reviews for her 'poised and fresh' moderation of a contentious final presidential debate.   Welker, NBC's White House correspondent for the past nine years and the first black woman to moderate a presidential debate in three decades, faced high expectations when she took the stage on Thursday night - after President Donald Trump and challenger Joe Biden's first face-off flew off the rails.   The moderator of that first debate, Fox News host Chris Wallace, was branded the loser of the night as he spent most of his time trying - and failing - to stop the candidates from interrupting each other.      The Commission on Presidential Debates sought to reduce interjections the second time around by equipping Welker with the ability to mute each candidate's microphone while his opponent made their initial two-minute response to each new topic.  But Welker didn't appear to use the mute button at all, as viewers credited her forceful and respectful cautions to the candidates as keeping things on track.     Even Trump - who had led the attacks against Wallace -...
    Maxwell is currently in jail, awaiting trial on criminal charges related to trafficking girls as young as 14 on behalf of Epstein. Laura Cavanaugh/Getty Images Ghislaine Maxwell avoided a deposition by saying her mother was sick, but then shortly after attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding, according to Virginia Giuffre's lawyers in a court document released on Thursday. An appeals court in New York released the document along with a previously sealed 418-page deposition from Maxwell that is part of a civil case brought on by Giuffre, who has accused Maxwell of sex trafficking along with Jeffrey Epstein. In the deposition, Maxwell denied the characterization, saying Giuffre's lawyers messed it up by failing to respond to her attorneys. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Ghislaine Maxwell avoided a deposition in 2009 by saying she was leaving the US because her mother was sick, but then shortly after attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding in New York, according to Virginia Giuffre's lawyers in a court document released on Thursday. An appeals court in New York released the document along with a previously...
    A YOUNG girl is battling a rare blood cancer after doctors told her mum she was faking her symptoms. Little Elizabeth Osborne had been screaming in agony with hip pain and her devoted mum Emma rushed her to A&E. 7Little Elizabeth Osborne had been suffering with excruciating painsCredit: Mercury Press 7The six-year-old was taken to A&E several times before getting a diagnosesCredit: Mercury Press On several occasions the little girl would experience excruciating pain - and her mum knew something wasn't right. Each time the family visited the hospital the X-rays and blood tests would come back clear and Elizabeth would be sent home and her symptoms dismissed. In order to make her feel better after the ordeal, Emma, who lives in Beechdale, Nottingham with her family, would give her little girl a treat. Emma claimed that one doctor told her that Elizabeth was faking her condition because of this. Emma knew her daughter wouldn’t be faking the symptoms and when a lump appeared in Elizabeth's cheek, she again took her daughter to hospital - where she was diagnosed with...
    Surgeon general set for court on virus citation What to watch today: Stocks set for steady open after Tuesdays rally moderated Emilia Clarke said she fought against Game of Thrones producers making Daenerys cold and expressionless © Provided by INSIDER Daenerys became a villain by the end of the show. Karwai Tang/WireImage/ Warner Bros. Television Distribution In James Hibberd's book "Fire Cannot Kill a Dragon," Emilia Clarke said that she "fought back" against "Game of Thrones" producers turning Daenerys into a "cold expressionless" character Clarke said: "I get that she has to be steely and unforgiving and a powerful force. But in this moment she's also a goddam human being." Clarke previously told Entertainment Weekly that the events of the final season made her "look back at all the notes I've ever had." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Emilia Clarke said she "fought back" a number of times against "Game of Thrones" producers who she believed were making Daenerys too "cold and expressionless." Clarke's comments come from James Hibberd's behind-the-scenes "Game of Thrones" book "Fire Cannot...
    Lauren Murphy. Photo by Chris Unger/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images Lauren Murphy once forbid her young son from watching her fight in case she was violently knocked out. Murphy's love for combat sports was born when she took her son, Max, to a jiu jitsu class when he was eight years old 11 years ago. She said Max is now all grown up, proud of who is mom is as a professional ass-kicker in the UFC, and loves that she stars in the UFC video game. Murphy was visibly moved when she was speaking about her love for her family during a Fight Island media event, just days before a flyweight match Saturday at UFC 254. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. FIGHT ISLAND — UFC women's flyweight fighter Lauren Murphy, a 37-year-old mother, once forbid her young son from watching her fight in case she got violently knocked out. Murphy fights Liliya Shakirova on the main card of Saturday's behind-closed-doors UFC 254 event at the Flash Forum on Fight Island, Abu Dhabi. Murphy's love for fighting...
    Daenerys became a villain by the end of the show. Karwai Tang/WireImage/ Warner Bros. Television Distribution In James Hibberd's book "Fire Cannot Kill a Dragon," Emilia Clarke said that she "fought back" against "Game of Thrones" producers turning Daenerys into a "cold expressionless" character Clarke said: "I get that she has to be steely and unforgiving and a powerful force. But in this moment she's also a goddam human being." Clarke previously told Entertainment Weekly that the events of the final season made her "look back at all the notes I've ever had." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Emilia Clarke said she "fought back" a number of times against "Game of Thrones" producers who she believed were making Daenerys too "cold and expressionless." Clarke's comments come from James Hibberd's behind-the-scenes "Game of Thrones" book "Fire Cannot Kill a Dragon," which includes a number of interviews with cast and crew members. In an excerpt seen by WinterIsComing.net, Clarke said: "There was a number of times I was like, 'Why are you giving me that note?' While I...
    Model Ashley Graham. Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images Supermodel Ashley Graham is no stranger to encouraging her fans to celebrate their bodies, and she often shares unfiltered pictures that showcase real, raw moments. On Saturday, Graham posted a selfie via Instagram where she's posing in the mirror without clothes. In the caption, she wrote: "nakie big girl." One Instagram user commented: "I hate that this is seen as 'big girl.' I see nothing but a beautiful, naturally curvy woman in all her glory...super-sexy and womanly." Graham responded: "I hear what you're saying. But if you look at 'big' as a positive or love then you can see it like I do. i love my big strong beautiful body. Love you girlie." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Supermodel Ashley Graham is known for celebrating her body, and she inspires other people to do the same through candid pictures she's posted in past that show her embracing her stretch marks, posing nude, and showing off her baby bump when she announced she was pregnant in 2019. On Saturday, Graham posted...
    Rap superstar Kanye West has responded to Issa Rae attacked him on Saturday Night Live, confirming that he is “praying for her and her family” and celebrating the success she has had in the entertainment industry. During Saturday night’s episode of the NBC comedy sketch show, Rae played the role of a lawyer for the National Association for the Advancement of Black People being interviewed by talk show host Kenan Thompson on “Your Voice Chicago.” When asked who she was supporting in the upcoming presidential election, Rae responded by saying she would be “voting for anyone black.” However, when Thompson mentioned that Kanye West was also part of the presidential race as an independent candidate in various states, the HBO star responded: “Kanye? F him.” Watch below:  The 43-year-old Grammy-winner responded to the slight on Twitter Sunday morning, explaining that his own success as a black man in entertainment has helped others find success. “Ive (sic) always said SNL uses black people to hold other black people back,” West wrote on Twitter. “My heart goes out to Issa Rae I’m...
    Warner Bros. Television and Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors have signed a production deal to elevate black representation on TV. "Black voices, especially Black voices who have been historically marginalized, are important and integral to today's storytelling," Cullors said in a statement. "Our perspective and amplification is necessary and vital to helping shape a new narrative for our families and communities." The deal will span years and will include Warner Bros. working to advance messaging from Black Lives Matter. Other details have not been released. Cullors co-founded Black Lives Matter in 2013 and has described herself and other members as “trained Marxists.” “We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors said in 2015. Sports journalist Jason Whitlock slammed her production deal in a tweet, asking, “When are we going to wake up?” Whitlock’s comment came in response to a tweet, saying, “Somebody needs to hear this:...
    Gillian Robertson messed up Poliana Botelho's eye. Photos by Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images Gillian Robertson messed up Poliana Botelho's eye during a Fight Island match Saturday. Robertson is only 25 years old and told reporters at a UFC media day in Abu Dhabi this week that she was happy to break a Ronda Rousey record and is now targeting a men's one, too. Though Robertson defeated Botelho with ease at the Flash Forum, she said after that she was annoyed she couldn't get the finish — likely because it would have put her one submission closer to Charles Oliveira who has the men's record of 14 submission wins in the UFC. One thing Robertson was pleased with was the damage she saw she had done to Botelho's eye. "I was happy that I did that." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. FIGHT ISLAND — Gillian Robertson messed up her opponent's eye during a UFC bout on Saturday and said later that she was really happy she did it. Robertson, 25, is one of the most...
    Alaina Pinto dressed as Harley Quinn in "Hubie Halloween." Netflix Alaina Pinto, a local morning news anchor at Boston's WHDH 7News, said she was let go from the station after she made an appearance on Adam Sandler's Netflix movie "Hubie Halloween" dressed as Harley Quinn. In a string of Tweets, Pinto said her appearance in the movie was a violation of her contract with the station. "I am deeply disappointed and saddened, and I hoped this would not be how things evolved," Pinto wrote in the Tweet. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. A local news anchor is out of a job after appearing in Adam Sandler's latest movie. Alaina Pinto, a morning news anchor at Boston's WHDH 7News, announced on Twitter that she was let go from the station for violating her contract because of her appearance in Netflix's "Hubie Halloween" where she dressed as DC Comics character Harley Quinn. "Earlier this week I was let go from 7 News," Pinto wrote. "I am posting this because I want to be open and honest with all...
    "I literally shouldn't be here," Sue Bird said. "These last two championships, especially this one, though, I'm just like 'Cool! Add it to the list!'" Julio Aguilar/Getty Images Sue Bird says she's playing "on borrowed time" and that she feels as though her basketball legacy is "already written" at 40 years of age. In an interview with JJ Redick and Tommy Alter on "The Old Man and the Three" podcast, the four-time WNBA champion and 11-time All-Star described everything she's achieved late in her career as a bonus. "I literally shouldn't be here," Bird said. "These last two championships, especially this one, though, I'm just like 'Cool! Add it to the list!' but it wasn't going to make or break me." Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. Earlier in her career, Sue Bird was pretty concerned about her legacy. But now? The four-time WNBA champion and legendary Seattle Storm point guard is just happy to be here. Sue Bird celebrates the Seattle Storm's 2020 WNBA Finals victory. Mary Holt-USA TODAY Sports In an interview with...
    Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are one of the most adorable couples, who have given major relationship goals. ‘Jophie’ as this couple is fondly called, they have been winning hearts ever since they have been dating each other. The couple is already on a celebratory mode ever since they have welcomed their little bundle of love this year and here is another reason for celebration! Here’s Why Sophie Turner And Joe Jonas Reportedly Named Their Baby Girl Willa. Joe Jonas has shared a lovely post on his Instagram story posing with his ladylove Sophie Turner. It is a very special day for bother Joe and Sophie. The singer had proposed Sophie three years ago on this day and she happily said a yes to him. The couple are reminiscing their engagement day and fans are going gaga about it. Sophie, who reposted Joe’s post on her Insta story, can be seen flaunting the beautiful engagement ring. Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas Step Out with Baby Willa for a Stroll and His Pink Hair Has Our Attention (View Pics). ...
    Merriam-Webster dictionary has updated its definition of 'sexual preference' to an 'offensive' term one day after Amy Coney Barrett's use of the phrase was slammed during her SCOTUS hearing.  The reputable dictionary's fifth definition of the word 'preference' cites 'orientation' and uses the example of 'sexual preference'. On Wednesday, this definition was updated to explain that the use of preference in relation to sexuality is 'offensive'. The change came hours after Democratic Senator Mazie Hirono said Barrett's appointment to the Supreme Court would pose a threat to LGBTQ rights and used the judge's use of the term 'sexual preference' as evidence of this concern. Hirono said the phrase is highly offensive to the LGBTQ community and is used by 'anti-LGBTQ activists' to suggest sexuality is a choice rather than an unchangeable part of an individual's identity.   Democrats have voiced concerns that Barrett - a devout Christian who is part of  a conservative religious sect that insists women obey their husbands in all matters - will push to reverse LGBTQ rights if she is appointed to the court, as she refuses to answer questions...