Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 06:50:27
1000 results - (0.005 seconds)

He didn’t:

latest news at page 1:
    ENGLAND star Declan Rice quit Twitter during Euro 2020 after being hammered by trolls, he revealed yesterday. The midfielder, 22, was abused after the bore 0-0 draw with Scotland in the group stage last year. 1The £100million-rated West Ham midfielder said he usually enjoys direct interaction with fansCredit: Getty He recalled: “I didn’t have the best of games and my phone was going nuts with fans just hammering me. “I just didn’t want to be on it and it was taking my mind away from everything.” He quit the social media site until England knocked Germany out of the delayed tournament. The £100million-rated West Ham midfielder, who says he usually enjoys direct interaction with fans, added: “Obviously, after we beat Germany, I went back on.” Most read in SportCOACHING ICON What to know about former NFL Coach Dan ReevesICON GONE NFL legend Dan Reeves who led Denver Broncos to 3 Super Bowls dies at 77LEAN ON ME Brooks Koepka's fiancee Jena Sims...
    A pair of unvaccinated high school sweethearts left four children orphaned after they both died of COVID on the same day because the father was skeptical of the vaccines.  Unvaccinated couple Alvaro and Sylvia Fernandez of Loma Linda in California died on December 19 days after testing positive for COVID-19.    Alvaro, 44, and Sylvia, 42, were married for 25 years after meeting in high school and had four children together, including 17-year-old fraternal twins. Unvaccinated couple Alvaro and Sylvia Fernandez (pictured together) of Loma Linda in California died on December 19 days after testing positive for COVID-19 The pair was married for 25 years after meeting in high school and had four children together AIvaro, 44, refused to get the shot despite the fact that he suffered from diabetes and had other underlying conditions that made him vulnerable to COVID-19 because he was skeptical of news reports.  'He wanted to wait and do more research,' his sister Alma Hernandez told NBC Los Angeles. 'He Googled information. He didn't want to believe everything that was on the news.' RELATED ARTICLES Previous...
    ROMELU LUKAKU has declared he turned down a lucrative move to Manchester City in 2020 and only departed Inter Milan after they refused to offer him a new deal. The 28-year-old eventually joined Chelsea in the summer in a club-record £97.5million transfer where he spoke of his delight at returning to Stamford Bridge. 3Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku has revealed he wishes to finish his career at Inter MilanCredit: Getty 3Lukaku has insisted he turned down a move to Manchester City last yearCredit: Getty But the Belgium international has since sensationally revealed he wishes to return to the San Siro after stating he is unhappy in West London. His explosive comments infuriated boss Thomas Tuchel, who has promised showdown talks with the ex-Manchester United centre-forward. And in fresh quotes from the second part of his interview with Sky Sports Italia, Lukaku has insisted he wanted to remain in Italy. He said: "When I was at Inter, at the end of the first year, I turned down an offer from Manchester City which was higher than Chelsea's this summer. "I did it...
    SIR ALEX FERGUSON was renowned for his ‘hairdryer’ blasts at his players. His old Manchester United skipper Bryan Robson managed to dodge it — apart from once... 3Bryan Robson has revealed he was only once on the receiving end of Sir Alex Ferguson's infamous 'hairdryer' treatmentCredit: Getty Images - Getty Captain Marvel, now 64, recalls: “We were playing up at Newcastle and it was going badly, we were losing 1-0 and Gazza was running us ragged. “We didn’t really know much about Gazza back then, but we certainly found out quickly when he was having such a good game against us. "I could see what was coming at half-time, so I thought it best to get in first. "I said, ‘Yeah, we didn’t know much about him — I will try to get it sorted in the second half’. “Fergie screamed at me, ‘Get it sorted!’ — so I got it sorted in the second half. “It was definitely a hairdryer moment but more half a hairdryer. Most read in Premier LeagueMAN UTD 3 BURNLEY 1 Lennon pulls one back for Clarets after Ronaldo...
    The enigmatic, unsettling — and depraved — relationship between Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein exerts a terrible fascination. But it is so clouded by their lies and obfuscation that even those closest to them remain unsure of the exact nature of their co-dependency. Epstein, found dead in his prison cell in 2019 while facing child sex-trafficking charges, was stupendously wealthy and undoubtedly handsome. He was also socially inept, awkward, taciturn and, of course, amoral. Maxwell, by contrast, was gregarious, Oxford-educated and formidably well-connected. Socially supremely confident, by turns charming and eccentric, she was also ruthlessly self-serving.  She became first his lover then his constant companion and lady of the house; his confidante and co-conspirator. The enigmatic, unsettling — and depraved — relationship between Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein exerts a terrible fascination She offered him the entrée he craved into a world of high-society movers and shakers, of presidents and royalty. How else would the man from working-class Brooklyn ever have met Prince Andrew without her introduction? Epstein, in return, kept Maxwell in the lavish lifestyle of the super-rich, to which...
    GARY NEVILLE believes Paris Saint-Germain boss Mauricio Pochettino is the 'right fit' for Manchester United. Pochettino was heavily linked with becoming United boss after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was sacked. 2Pochettino was linked with the United job after Solskjaer's sackingCredit: NEWS GROUP NEWSPAPERS 2Neville would like to see Pochettino as Man Utd managerCredit: GETTY IMAGES But PSG were insistent on not losing their manager halfway through the season Ralf Rangnick was instead appointed on an interim basis with an advisory role lined up once a long-term manager is found. Speaking after United's lacklustre 1-1 draw against relegation candidates Newcastle, Neville said he would like Pochettino to be the next Red Devils manager. On Monday Night Football, he said: "I think United will get the right manager at the end of the season for the longer term. “I’d like Pochettino to be the next manager because he’s got experience of the league, I think he would play the right type of football. “It feels like the moment for him to step up. He’s managing big stars, characters and personalities. Most read...
    Two-time SAG Award winner Ryan Phillippe sparked gay rumors on Saturday after posting a cozy fireside snap with friend Matt Sinn captioned: 'Merry Christmas from our house to yours!' On Sunday, Sinn took to Instastory to clarify that the 47-year-old father-of-three 'didn't come out' and reposted a snap of their girlfriends Stephanie Lauren and Bailey Dodge. It's unclear when Ryan (born Matthew) began dating Bailey, who models and reportedly runs the clothing company Tennis Los Angeles.   Two-time SAG Award winner Ryan Phillippe (R) sparked gay rumors on Saturday after posting a cozy fireside snap with friend Matt Sinn (L) captioned: 'Merry Christmas from our house to yours!' RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Reese Witherspoon and ex-husband Ryan Phillippe reunite for... Ryan Phillippe hits the hot springs in New Mexico with his... Share this article Share Phillippe also hosted The Massing Group owner Benjamin Jay Massing, his son Deacon Reese, Génesis Arantza, and 4 Strikes manager Brian Washington at his Hollywood Hills home. Dodge proved it was the Delaware-born blond's house because she...
    A DEVASTATED family is searching for answers as to why their 23-year-old daughter was found dead in her apartment after meeting an older man on the dating app Bumble. Lauren Smith-Fields was found unresponsive in her Bridgeport, New York, home on December 12. 3Lauren Smith-Fields was found dead in her apartment on December 12 3The 23-year-old pictured left with unidentified family members The unidentified man alerted the police to her death but was not taken in for questioning. An autopsy has been completed but the young woman's cause of death has not yet been released by the medical examiner. Investigators are also not commenting on the case, according to Westchester News 12. Smith-Fields' family has criticized the cops and her father says he has paid for a second autopsy as they claim they are not getting the answers they want from authorities. The family claims her death took place under mysterious circumstances. "Without a doubt, we know that my daughter was not a drug user, and I had a second autopsy myself paid...
    A doting husband flew all the way across the country to surprise his wife of 25 years with a proposal - because he felt like she didn't get a romantic one the first time around. Katie Prentiss, from Portland, Oregon, headed to New York City with her 17-year-old daughter, Abi, for what she thought would be a special mother-daughter trip.  But the mom-of-four was shocked to discover that her husband of more than two decades, Brian, had secretly flown to the Big Apple too - so that he could surprise her with a romantic gesture that has now captured the hearts of millions of people around the world.  Katie and Abi were strolling through Central Park when her hubby suddenly came up behind her. And then, he dropped to his knee and pulled out a ring.  A man flew all the way to around the country to surprise his wife of 25 years with a proposal - because he felt like she didn't get a romantic one the first time around Katie Prentiss, from Portland, Oregon, headed to New York...
    A DISAPPOINTED mum-to-be explained that her husband is "using" his squeamishness around blood to "dodge" being there for the birth of their baby. The woman explained that her partner genuinely does have a fear of blood and will often have to lie down when having blood tests and wait for his colour to return. 1The devastated woman shared that her husband doesn't want to be in the room when she gives birthCredit: Getty But she said that she never considered that he would use this as a reason not to attend something so important. Speaking to Kidspot.com.au, the woman said: "Yes, [my partner] is refusing to be with me in the delivery room when it is time for the labour and birth of our first baby and I am livid." Her partner took "the decision" after they attended an antenatal class together which scared him so much he said he didn't want to be a part of it. She said: "The experience obviously terrified him so much that he decided rather than considering how it would affect me,...
    A MOM who thought her toddler loved meeting a mall Santa discovered he was signaling for help after looking at a snap of his encounter. Kerry Spencer had taught her kids to baby sign before they could speak so they could communicate while they were infants. 1The toddler was pictured using his baby version of ASL to sign ‘help’ to his mumCredit: Twitter But she never expected one-year-old son, Samuel, to use his skill to send out an S.O.S while sitting on Santa’s lap. Terrified, the toddler resorted to using his baby version of ASL to sign “help” to his mum while the photographer at the Provo Town Center Mall in Provo, Utah, snapped a picture. Kerry told TODAY parents: “I was standing to the side when the pic was taken and actually didn’t see that he was signing for help until I saw the photo. “Poor buddy didn’t love Santa very much, ever really. So we didn’t try to get him to go much after that.”  For several years now, Kerry has posted the hilarious photo of Samuel on...
    Carolina Panthers cornerback Stephon Gilmore didn’t realize he was on the injury report until a reporter asked him about it during media availability. Ahead of the Panthers‘ Wednesday media availability, Carolina released an injury report that included cornerback Stephon Gilmore. A player landing on the injury report while limited with a knee injury isn’t exactly an unusual occurrence. What was strange is how Gilmore didn’t know about it.Stephon Gilmore didn’t even know he was on the Panthers injury listWhen a media member asked the cornerback about how he’s feeling, he seemed confused. Panthers CB Stephon Gilmore popped up on the Panthers injury report. This was news to him. pic.twitter.com/qOiskpwNU7 — John Ellis (@1PantherPlace) December 22, 2021 “I’m good. I didn’t know I was on the injury report but I’m feeling good—the same,” Gilmore said. The reporter followed up that the team listed it as a knee injury. Gilmore shook his head slightly and said, “I don’t know.” So there’s that… Gilmore started the season on the Physically Unable to Perform list with the Patriots because of the torn...
    A BRIT has confessed to smothering his cancer-stricken wife to death before trying to take his own life as he ‘didn’t want to see her suffer', it has been reported.   74-year-old David Hunter allegedly told Cypriot cops he'd covered wife Janice's mouth and nose as she sat in her armchair in their Paphos home after she was diagnosed with incurable leukaemia. 2David Hunter confessed to killing his wife Janice Hunter on December 19 at their home in Paphos 2Cops were alerted by Interpol after David messaged a family member to say Janice was dead David then tried to end his life before being arrested at Paphos General Hospital, according to the Cyprus Mail.  Police confirmed that the former miner from Northumberland had confessed to the killing, claiming it had been his wife’s wishes to pass peacefully after she was told her cancer was terminal, reports say.   Authorities were said to have been alerted by Interpol at around 8pm on Saturday after David had sent a horrifying message to a family member telling them he’d killed 75-year-old Janice in...
    VETERAN winger Willian admits he wanted to quit Arsenal just three months after joining from Chelsea. The Brazilian, 33, spent seven seasons at Stamford Bridge before making a shock free transfer to the Emirates in 2020. 1Willian admits he wanted to leave Arsenal just three months after joiningCredit: Getty However, Willian managed just one goal in 37 games under Mikel Arteta. And after being frozen out of the side, he returned home to rejoin boyhood club Corinthians over the summer. But despite penning a three-year deal when he joined Arsenal from Chelsea, Willian admits he got cold feet just three months in. The midfielder says he struggled to adapt to his new surroundings, no matter how hard he tried. And after also receiving abusive messages on social media, Willian cited his stint at Arsenal as the ‘most difficult time’ of his career. Willian told Vibe with Five: “I was not happy, that’s why I didn’t perform. I don’t want to go into the details, but I wasn’t happy. Most read in Premier LeagueUNITED NEWS Kamara 'to be Rangnick's first signing,'...
    A new documentary airing this week sheds light on how the late Duke of Edinburgh comforted Prince William during Princess Diana's funeral, 24 years ago. Philip: Prince, Husband, Father, which is due to air at 9pm on ITV on Tuesday, gives an intimate glimpse into life as the Queen's husband, from colourised clips of the couple as newlyweds to more solemn moments in his life.  The Duke walked with Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince Harry behind the coffin of Princess Diana during her funeral on 6 September 1997, when the young royals were only 15 and 12.  Speaking in the documentary, Martin Palmer, who co-founded The Alliance of Religions and Conservation with Prince Philip, said the late Duke of Edinburgh quietly comforted his grandson William by touching his back when he thought no one could see them.  He explained that Prince Philip was keen to make sure the now Duke of Cambridge, 39 and Duke of Sussex, 37, did not grow up in a 'dysfunctional' family, the Telegraph reported.  A new ITV documentary reveals how the Duke of Edinburgh,...
    BRET HART savagely branded fellow WWE legend Hulk Hogan as 'very limited'. The pair only wrestled each other one-on-one in WCW, working at some house shows together in late 1999. 2Hart is considered one of the best wrestlers of all timeCredit: INSTAGRAM: BRETHITMANHART 2Hogan in action against the great Andre the GiantCredit: GETTY IMAGES Their only televised fight together was a tag match against Lex Luger and Sting on Nitro's 13 September '99 episode. But despite both achieving legendary status in the world of wrestling, Hart thinks Hogan was a 'limited' wrestler. Hart says hogan 'didn't know a headlock from a headlamp'. Speaking to the Calgary Sun, The Hitman said: "I think if you look back at wrestling when it was the Hulk Hogan show. "He was six-foot-eight and a one-out-of-three wrestler. "He didn’t know a headlock from a headlamp. He didn’t know very much. Most read in WWEHARDY PARTY Jeff Hardy breaks silence on WWE axe & makes light of release with brother MattREFFING HELL Wrestler Hannibal banned for repeatedly stabbing referee in HEAD with spikeFINAL...
    DMX'S daughter said she felt "numb" after learning about her father's death in an exclusive interview with The Sun and regrets not connecting with her father while he was alive. DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, died at the age of 50 in a Westchester County, New York, hospital on April 9 from a cocaine-induced heart attack that caused a lack of blood circulation to his brain. 5DMX's daughter Raven Barmer-Simmons, 27, throwing up the 'X' in honor of her father 5DMX throwing up the 'X' during an October 2016 concert in Inglewood, CaliforniaCredit: Getty Images - Getty Raven Barmer-Simmons, 27, said she found out her father passed away after her boyfriend sent her news articles about his death. "At first it was a numb feeling, then a lot of doubt and regret. I had all these unanswered questions," she said. "I wish i went looking for him instead of waiting for him to come to me. This was an eye opener for me." Barmer-Simmons was one of 15 children DMX fathered and told The Sun in an emotional interview on Thursday...
    DATING apps have become the most popular way for singletons to connect with each other online. But as we all know, the conversations on these apps can sometimes go south. 3Speaking to her online followers, a woman said: “This is the kind of s*** on dating apps that needs to stop.”Credit: TikTok 3Coco was taken aback by the man's reply to her messageCredit: TikTok A woman who goes by Coco Briscoe recently shared a negative experience she had while trying to find love online. Speaking to the camera, she explained that a man she connected with online did not mention that he had children on his dating profile. “While we were talking back and forth on Bumble, he mentions he has children—multiple.” Coco then showed a screenshot of the conversation that ensued. She expressed her disinterest in dating someone with children to the man, telling him: “Sorry, but kids are a deal-breaker for me. Hope you find what you’re looking for on here.” She ended the message with a heart emoji. His response, however, caught her by surprise. Most read...
    Nick Cannon has revealed he chose not to treat his late son Zen's cancer diagnosis with chemotherapy as he had undergone the painful treatment himself and did not want to see his child 'suffer'.  In an interview with People, Cannon, 41, discussed his decision not to pursue the treatment option as he recounted the heartbreaking loss.   Cannon, who has undergone chemotherapy in his own battle with lupus, explained: 'We were having quality-of-life conversations.' 'I didn't want to see him suffer': Nick Cannon has revealed he chose not to treat his late son Zen's cancer diagnosis with chemotherapy as he had undergone the painful treatment himself and did not want to see his child suffer anymore 'We could have had that existence where he would've had to live in the hospital, hooked up to machines, for the rest of the time. From someone who's had to deal with chemotherapy before, I know that pain. To see that happen to a 2-month-old, I didn't want that. I didn't want him to suffer.' Zen was just five months old when he passed. The mother is Cannon's...
    Eric Trump has claimed that his father's 2016 campaign wasn't 'smart enough' to conspire with the Russian government after a federal indictment raised serious questions about British ex-spy Christopher Steele's dossier.  'We weren't smart enough to collude with Russia, we didn't know what the hell we were doing,' he told former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler in a new interview for his Uncut podcast.  'We didn't know what a delegate was,' added Eric, who is Donald Trump's second-eldest son and campaigned for his father in 2016 and 2020.  'I remember walking up to a caucus in Iowa, I looked at this little young staffer, I go "Hey, can you tell me what a caucus is?" Because I have no idea what the hell I'm supposed to be doing here,' recalled Eric. Eric Trump (right) has claimed that his father's 2016 campaign wasn't 'smart enough' to conspire with the Russian government 'We weren't smart enough to collude with Russia, we didn't know what the hell we were doing,' he told former NFL quarterback Jay Cutler (above) on Cutler's podcast RELATED ARTICLES ...
    Leonardo DiCaprio didn't agree with Meryl Streep's character having a nude scene in their upcoming film Don’t Look Up. Director Adam McKay, 53, told The Guardian that DiCaprio, 47, expressed to him his disappointment that the character Streep, 72, played had a nude scene (with a body double standing in). 'You know who had a problem with it? Leo,' McKay said, adding that 'Leo just views Meryl as film royalty … although maybe royalty is not a compliment … but as such a special figure in the history of film.' The latest: Leonardo DiCaprio, 47, didn't agree with the character Meryl Streep, 73, plays in Don’t Look Up having a nude scene, according to director Adam McKay, 53 In the motion picture, Streep plays the role of President Janie Orlean, and the character is seen nude from behind in a scene in the movie. McKay said DiCaprio 'didn’t like seeing her with the lower back tattoo, walking for a second naked. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Golden Globe nominations SNUBS: Meryl Streep is left off the... ...
    (CNN)The season finale to the Formula One season has gotten a lot of people talking. Some congratulated Max Verstappen following his first drivers' championship, while others complained about the ending to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. For the man himself, the controversial last few laps to Sunday's race haven't dampened the 24-year-old Verstappen's breakthrough championship victory. "No, I'm not disappointed at all," the Red Bull driver said when asked whether the ending took the shine of his victory at all. "It sums up the season as a whole. It's been pretty crazy, pretty intense."Max Verstappen celebrates after winning the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.Read MoreDrama and controversy Verstappen pipped Lewis Hamilton to the title in a drama-filled race in Abu Dhabi. There was controversy right from the opening lap, when Hamilton went off track and into the lead after almost colliding with Verstappen. Although Red Bull thought Hamilton should have given up his first place, the stewards decided not to investigate the incident and allowed Hamilton to proceed in first.The real moment of controversy took place with just a few laps...
    Former President Donald Trump's son-in-law and ex-senior adviser Jared Kushner once screamed at the Israeli ambassador and kicked him out of the White House, a new book claims.  The initial meeting between Kushner and former Ambassador Ron Dermer occurred in February 2020 as relations between Israel and the US were rapidly deteriorating over disagreements on how to deal with Palestine and Israel's encroachment on the West Bank. At a later point Kushner reportedly answered the diplomat's request to hold the Abraham Accords until two more Arab countries could be added by telling him Israel could take the existing deal with the United Arab Emirates or he could 'go f**k himself.'  According to the author, Israeli Axios reporter Barak Ravid, Kushner's February outburst came after Dermer told him that then-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had reservations over whether he could trust the Trump administration. 'Don’t be mistaken to think that everything that happened in the past three years was for you. We did it because we were serious about peace,' Kushner reportedly screamed in response. 'To say such a thing about us...
    HOUSTON (AP) — Rapper Travis Scott said in an interview that he didn’t know that fans had died at his Astroworld festival in Houston until after his performance. In a lengthy interview with TV and radio personality Charlamagne Tha God posted on YouTube on Thursday, Scott described from his perspective what happened at the Nov. 5 festival that left 10 people dead. “It wasn’t really until minutes before the press conference until I figured out exactly what happened. Even after the show, you’re just kind of hearing things, but I didn’t know the exact details until minutes before the press conference,” Scott said. He said he paused the performance a couple of times, but he couldn’t hear fans screaming for help. “I stopped like a couple of times just to make sure everybody was OK,” said Scott. “I just really go off the fans energy as a collective, you know? Call and response. I just didn’t, I just didn’t hear that.” Rapper Travis Scott’s lawyer says his client “did not know what was going on” at Astroworld Music Festival last week in Houston,...
    A Navy warship commander who refused to get the COVID-19 jab or submit to testing to prove he did not have the virus was fired from his job as the executive officer of the USS Winston Churchill. Cmdr. Lucian Kins, who was terminated on Friday, is the first naval officer to be fired over vaccine refusal. He reportedly requested a religious exemption to the military's vaccine requirement, but was denied and is appealing the decision.  The Pentagon has made the vaccine mandatory for all service members, and Navy personnel had until late November to get their shots or request exemptions. Thousands of service members have asked for religious exemptions, but so far none of the military services have approved one. It remains unclear at this time if Kins will be reinstated to his position if his appeal is approved. He has yet to comment on his ousting.  Cmdr. Lucian Kins (pictured with his wife) was fired from his job as the executive officer of the USS Winston Churchill on Friday because he refused to get the COVID-19 vaccine or be tested...
    The father of the late DJ Avicii has opened up about his son's painful relationship with fame and fortune, saying he never expected him to take his own life.  The Swedish megastar DJ, whose real name was Tim Bergling, died by suicide during a holiday with friends in Oman on 20 April 2018, aged 28 - two years after stepping away from the spotlight.  The Wake Me Up artist was experiencing a quieter phase of his career after shooting to worldwide fame in 2011 with his song Levels; he stopped touring in 2016 following a battle with alcohol and opioid addiction.   Speaking to the Sunday Times, his father Klas Bergling, 76, says his son was a 'shy' and 'introverted' man who struggled his rapid ascent into the spotlight.  Scroll down for video  Swedish DJ Avicii, whose real name was Tim Bergling, took his own life during a holiday with friends in Oman on 20 April 2018, aged 28. His father has opened up about his son's struggle with alcohol and mental health, saying he couldn't face life on the stage...
    BREASTFEEDING in public can be quite a daunting task for new mums. And one mum in particular was shocked when a man complained about her breastfeeding and said that he didn’t ‘consent’ to seeing it. Getty 2 One mum has taken to Reddit to explain what happened when a man complained he didn’t consent to seeing her breastfeed The 26-year-old mum has taken to Reddit to share her story and is being praised for hitting back at the man in the best possible way. She explained: “I am a new mom, so I’m pretty much exhausted all the time. I get barely any sleep, and honestly my body is just so tired. “A couple months ago, one of my friends called me and my baby to go out, so I thought it’d be nice to take a day trip since I haven’t done it in so long. “She also invited her bf and one of his friends. “We spent the day in downtown and ate lunch in a nice restaurant. “It was fun until my baby got a little...
    YouTube Danny McCray in "Survivor 41." Danny McCray, former NFL player and the latest member of the “Survivor 41” jury, recently sat down to speak with a number of outlets about his elimination, and what we missed during time on the island. Here’s what you need to know.Deshawn Could Be ‘Too Irrational’ To Work With CBSDanny McCray and Deshawn Radden in “Survivor 41.” In his post-exit Rob Has a Podcast interview with Rob Cesternino, Danny shed light on several elements of the game that fans may have missed. For one, some fans have been questioning why Danny and his ally Deshawn Radden didn’t unite their votes against another player during Wednesday’s Tribal, such as Xander Hastings or Erika Casupanan, instead of voting for each other. When Cesternino asked him about this, Danny revealed that when it came down to it, he and Deshawn couldn’t risk one of them flipping against the other. “To be honest,” he explained, “I think you have to remember that ‘Survivor is ‘Survivor’ at that point, and as much as me and Deshawn trusted...
    Hunter Biden is defending his glitzy art gallery openings where his paintings were listed at upwards of $300,000 – telling an interviewer he was thrilled because 'I wasn't there to sell my art.' The president's son opens up in an interview with Vanity Fair, where the tight-lipped gallery owner who helped nurture his new career and arrange showings revealed he has brought in friends as well as big-name collectors at night for special evening viewings to avoid press scrutiny. 'If I say who, all of a sudden the right-wing press is going to run with it, and I would be doing these people a disservice,' said New York gallery owner George Bergès. Wrote Vanity Fair: 'Bergès snuck in some of his big-name collectors and art-world friends who wanted to view the exhibit in New York—but not be photographed—after dark, sending his staff home and keeping the lights dim so the shutterbugs would go home.'  The identities who purchase the paintings by the president's son aren't made public and are not told to the artist, in a process set up by...
    LA's woke DA George Gascón has been forced to apologize to the city's cops after likening one to a pig during a fraught press conference. Gascon was referring to L.A. Sheriff Alex Villanuevas during a Wednesday question and answer session, when he responded to criticism made by the cop with: 'My dad used to say that when you wrestle with a pig, you both get muddy and the pig likes it,' Gascón said at a 90-minute Wednesday press conference before quickly adding, 'and that’s not pig in terms of using the term as law enforcement.' But his clarification was met with some skepticism, amid anger over the DA's woke policies which critics say have made cops' jobs much harder.   Since Gascón took office a year ago, Villanuevas been critical of his approach to crime, calling his time in office 'God awful.' But, as he attributed the perception of rising crime in the city to 'fear mongering and misinformation.  But crime is on the upswing, according to police statistics. Homicides are up by 46 percent, car thefts are up 53 percent...
    HOUSTON (AP) — Rapper Travis Scott said in an interview that he didn’t know that fans had died at his Astroworld festival in Houston until after his performance. In a lengthy interview with TV and radio personality Charlamagne Tha God posted on YouTube on Thursday, Scott described from his perspective what happened at the Nov. 5 festival that left 10 people dead. “It wasn’t really until minutes before the press conference until I figured out exactly what happened. Even after the show, you’re just kind of hearing things, but I didn’t know the exact details until minutes before the press conference,” Scott said. He said he paused the performance a couple of times, but he couldn’t hear fans screaming for help. “I stopped like a couple of times just to make sure everybody was OK,” said Scott. “I just really go off the fans energy as a collective, you know? Call and response. I just didn’t, I just didn’t hear that.” Scott was the headliner and creator of the Astroworld festival, where 50,000 people were in the audience. Scott’s set...
    In his first interview since the fatal Astroworld tragedy last month, Travis Scott has broken his silence about the events that claimed the lives of 10 of his fans, insisting that he was unaware that there was a deadly surge occurring beneath his feet. “Even after the show, you know, you’re just kind of hearing things, which I didn’t know the exact details until, you know, minutes before the press conference,” Scott told Charlamagne Tha God in an interview that was posted on the radio host’s YouTube channel on Thursday morning. “And even at that moment you’re kind of just like, ‘Wait, what?’ You know, you just went through something.” Scott’s sit-down with Charlamagne comes as the rapper’s career seems to be in freefall, with the 30-year-old facing more than 300 lawsuits after hundreds of people were injured during his Astroworld festival in Houston on Nov. 5. More than 50,000 people attended the sold-out concert, and fans became trampled under the weight of the crowd as it surged towards the stage to get closer to Scott. Among those who...
    HOUSTON -- For the first time since the Astroworld Festival tragedy, rapper and Houston native Travis Scott is talking about the night that resulted in the deaths of 10 of his fans.In an interview posted Thursday morning to Charlamagne Tha God's YouTube channel, Scott sat down with the TV and radio personality to discuss what happened.Scott, who headlined the festival and is the event's founder, is at the center of hundreds of lawsuits, including one for $2 billion on behalf of over 200 victims.Scott, 30, has faced allegations that he knew fans were injured and suffering during his Nov. 5 show at NRG Park, but continued to perform, even as some fans tried in vain to grab the attention of camera operators in an effort to make the rapper stop.He has maintained he didn't know about the fatalities or injuries at the time.Scott was asked minutes into the nearly one-hour long interview when he knew that things went horribly wrong."It wasn't really until minutes into the press conference that I found out exactly what happened. Even after the show, you're...
    TRAVIS Scott has claimed he was unaware of the deaths at his Astroworld gig until after his set which saw 10 people die in the crush. The rapper, 30, described the festival in Houston, Texas, on November 5 as an “emotional roller coaster” during in his first interview since the horrifying events. 6Travis Scott gave an hour-long interview to Charlamagne Tha GodCredit: Youtube/CThaGod 6Scott continued his set for 40 minutes after officials had declared it a mass casualty eventCredit: Getty 6A total of ten people lost their lives and hundreds were injured during a crush at the Astroworld festivalCredit: AP Scott told Charlamagne Tha God that he only learnt of the deaths just “minutes before the press conference” held by local cops. "It gets so hard because, you know, I always feel connected with my fans. I went through something and I feel like fans went through something and people’s parents went through something. And it really hurts. It hurts the community, it hurts the city," he said. “It’s been a lot of thoughts, a lot of feelings, a lot of...
     Travis Scott joined Charlamagne tha God for his first interview since a crowd surge incident that occurred during his Astroworld Festival performance left eight people dead and hundreds injured. Scott sat down a nearly hour-long discussion shared to Charlamagne’s YouTube channel on December 9, in which the rapper denied knowing that people had died at the concert until the press conference that occurred after his set. “I didn’t know the exact details until minutes before the press conference until I figured out exactly what happened,” he said, adding, “And even at that moment you’re like, ‘Wait, what?’” “People pass out, things happen at concerts, but something like that…” he added, trailing off. Charlamagne went on to ask Scott if he heard cries for help from the crowd, as concertgoers have said they heard screaming every time the music stopped. “Nah man, and you know, it’s so crazy because I’m that artist too. Anytime you can hear something like that, you want to stop the show,” Scott replied. “You want to make sure fans get the proper attention they need. Anytime I...
    Then-Sen. David Perdue of Georgia accompanied Donald Trump to Game 5 of the World Series between the Washington Nationals and Houston Astros at Nationals Park in Washington, DC on October 27, 2019. If you're a Georgian looking for a candidate who will gladly cheat on Donald Trump's behalf in spite of the evidence or even the law, former Sen. David Perdue is your guy. After saying virtually everything except "I will cheat for Trump" in his candidacy announcement earlier this week, Perdue, who is primarying GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, just came right out and confirmed that he would have cheated for Trump last fall. Asked by Axios if he would have certified the state's 2020 election results as governor, Perdue said not on his watch. "Not with the information that was available at the time and not with the information that has come out now," Perdue said, without saying exactly what "information" he was referencing. "They had plenty of time to investigate this. And I wouldn’t have signed it until those things had been investigated and that’s all we were asking...
    CNN has come under pressure to fire Don Lemon after it was revealed he contacted former Empire star Jussie Smollett to tell him Chicago police didn't believe his  story.  Smollett, who is gay, testified in court Monday that the CNN anchor sent him a text message warning the 39-year-old actor that detectives didn't believe his tale of being been beaten in the middle of the night by two white men wearing MAGA hats during a homophobic attack in 2019.  Lemon, 55, didn't mention the revelation on his show Monday night and remained mum about the explosive claim during another segment about the trial on Tuesday. Lemon, who is also gay, did not respond to a DailyMail.com request for comment.  Republican activist Jack Posobiec accused Lemon of 'obstructing justice' after pulling up a 2019 tweet where the anchor said he had talked to Smollett 'every day' following the attack.  'Today we found out Don Lemon was helping Jussie obstruct justice,' he tweeted on Tuesday.  Author Nick Adams also slammed CNN for not firing the anchor 'immediately.'  'If Don Lemon tipped off...
    More On: josh hartnett Josh Hartnett and girlfriend are expecting a baby Josh Hartnett loses $95K on home sale Reporting for duty: Stars who’ve enlisted on-screen Star snaps of the day Josh Hartnett took a step back from making major motion pictures to get his mind right. The 43-year-old actor said on the Australian morning show “Sunrise” on Wednesday that he believes keeping “Hollywood at bay” was the “best thing” for his mental health. “Luckily, I think I hit onto it early on in my life,” he said (via the Daily Mail). “It’s about creating a good home life and being able to do things that are wild and wonderful like making films, which is such a privilege.” Hartnett rose to fame with films like “Saving Private Ryan,” “Pearl Harbor” and “40 Days and 40 Nights” in the late ’90s and early 2000s. However, in more recent years, he is only credited with working on smaller budget movies and TV projects like “Penny Dreadful” and “Paradise Lost,” according to IMDB. Hartnett admitted to “Sunrise” that he does regret not...
    DUSTIN POIRIER insists he would've 'broke' Conor McGregor's heart had the Irishman's leg not given way in their trilogy fight. McGregor's left tibia and fibula snapped in the first round of the pair's Sin City series decider, which Poirier won via TKO. 4Conor McGregor suffered a horrific broken leg in his UFC 264 trilogy fight with Dustin PoirierCredit: AP 4And The Notorious believes he would've won the rubber match had his leg not brokenCredit: Getty 4But The Diamond is adamant he would've 'broke' McGregor's heart had the leg break not happenedCredit: Reuters The Irishman is adamant he would've emerged victorious from the rubber match had his leg not shattered, a notion Poirier has dismissed. The former interim UFC lightweight champion said: “If his leg wouldn’t have broke, I would have broke his heart. "The fight was bad for him. I was in full control." Poirier, 32, believes McGregor's horrific injury saved him from a second consecutive KO loss. He continued: “I saw that look in his eyes of desperation that I saw in Abu Dhabi. "I was going to knock...
    Isaiah McKenzie doesn’t seem too happy with Buffalo Bills head coach Sean McDermott. The Bills lost to the Patriots 14-10 Monday night, and the game was played in some of the craziest weather conditions in recent NFL memory. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) The Weather Conditions For The Patriots/Bills Game Were Absolutely Absurd https://t.co/hbLpxcBPbG — Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 7, 2021 Going into the game, McDermott didn’t dress McKenzie and explained afterwards the decision was because he didn’t trust him enough to field kicks in the high winds and snow. pic.twitter.com/SWow2GpoZJ — Matthew Bové (@Matt_Bove) December 7, 2021 In response to McDermott’s comments, McKenzie simply tweeted, “Damn.” Damn — Isaiah McKenzie (@_IsaiahMcKenzie) December 7, 2021 This is a really bad look for everyone involved, but it’s especially a bad look for McKenzie. Appearing to air your frustrations on Twitter is not something a pro athlete should ever do. There’s simply no excuse and it’s not acceptable. If you have a problem, you take it up with your coach behind closed...
    HOLLY Madison claimed Hugh Hefner “screamed” at her for cutting her hair short. The 41-year-old recalled the Playboy owner branding her as “old, hard and cheap” in a new documentary. 5Holly claimed Hugh 'screamed' at her for cutting her hair shortCredit: A&E 5She alleged her ex branded her as 'old, hard and cheap' in a new documentaryCredit: AP While reflecting on her time at the Playboy Mansion in a sneak peak of A&E’s upcoming documentary series Secrets of Playboy, Holly shared an unfavorable memory of Hugh. She said in the clip: “I got to a point, not too far into my time there — I think it was, like, six months in — where I kind of broke under that pressure being made to feel I had to look like everyone else. “My hair was really long naturally, and I was just like, ‘I’m gonna go chop my hair off so I can, at least, look a little different.’” Holly then recalled Hugh’s reaction to her new hair, sharing: “I came back with short hair, and he flipped out on me....
    A 12-YEAR-OLD boy took his own life because he couldn't bear "pain and torture" from kids at his school, according to his parents. Debbey Fritchley walked into her son Eli's room on November 28 and found him dead in a suicide they believe stemmed from bullying. 4Parents of Eli Fritchley (pictured) say he took his own life after being bullied at schoolCredit: WHNT ABC 19 News 4The 12-year-old loved the color pink and wasn't afraid to express himselfCredit: Gofundme CRIES FOR HELP Eli was in seventh grade at Cascades Middle School, where he played trombone in marching band and wasn't afraid to be himself, which included being gay. “He was told because he didn’t necessarily have a religion, and he said he was gay, that he was going to go to hell. They told him that quite often,” Debbey told WKRN. His mom said he often painted his nails and wore the same SpongeBob sweatshirt, doing laundry each day to make sure his clothes were clean. “I think probably because he was in the same clothes every single day...
    Joe Rogan has slammed CNN as a 'left-wing propaganda network' with terrible ratings because of its 'highly polarizing editorial personalities' on his podcast Friday, just days before the news outlet announced the immediate termination of host Chris Cuomo. Speaking on his podcast 'The Joe Rogan Experience' about Cuomo's then indefinite suspension, the entertainer said the CNN host was 'done as a journalist' and that the network no longer provided 'real news'. 'I think CNN is realizing that their ratings are dogs**t and that having these highly polarizing editorial personalities like [Brian] Stelter and Don Lemon -- I personally, maybe it's just my bias, I want the news. I want objective news. I want someone to tell me what are the facts of what's going on and what's happening,' he said. 'I don't want your ideological slant. I don't want this left-wing propaganda network, which is what CNN has become.' The liberal podcaster added it's 'really hard' to find 'unbiased, professional news' these days and he's disappointed in how CNN has evolved over the last two decades. His commentary comes as...
    THE artist accused of sheltering the parents of suspected Oxford High School shooter Ethan Crumbley claims he didn’t know the couple was on the run as "he doesn’t watch the news". Andrzej Sikora was quizzed by authorities after allegedly helping Jennifer and James Crumbley. 3Artist Andrzej Sikora was quizzed after allegedly helping James and Jennifer CrumbleyCredit: AP 3Jennifer and James Crumbley were arrested and charged with involuntary manslaughterCredit: Rex His attorney Clarence Dass said the Crumbley’s went into Sikora’s Michigan studio on Friday. Dass said: “There was a lot of confusion and the Crumbleys went to him for safety. He did not know about the charges. “They were there in the daytime. He left in the early evening. He did not even know they were still there.” Sikora contacted the authorities after he saw the news that cops had taken James and Jennifer into custody. In a statement cited by WJBK, Dass said: "He maintains his innocence throughout this process and is fully cooperating with law enforcement to assist in their investigation.” Authorities in Oakland County quizzed Sikora on Monday...
    The Slow Hustle exists at the intersection of true crime and social justice documentaries, concerned as it is with a fatal mystery wrapped up in an epidemic of police corruption. Debuting on Dec. 7 on HBO, The Wire actress Sonja Sohn’s sophomore directorial effort is, like 2017’s Baltimore Rising, a story about racial unrest and institutional misconduct in Baltimore, all of it once again revolving around dirty cops and a dead Black man. However, in this particular instance, the dynamics at play aren’t quite as clear-cut as that description makes them sound. At the center of The Slow Hustle is Baltimore Police Department detective Sean Suiter. On Nov. 15, 2017, Suiter was accompanying his rookie partner David Bomenka on an assignment when he allegedly spotted a suspicious figure in an alleyway in the city’s Harlem Park neighborhood. With Bomenka around the corner, Suiter approached this figure, shots rang out, and Bomenka raced to the scene, where—as frantic bodycam footage illustrates—he found Suiter lying dead from a gunshot wound to the head. With no reliable eyewitnesses to the crime, a harried...