Sunday, Dec 04, 2022 - 07:43:38
1000 results - (0.007 seconds)

I think it:

latest news at page 1:
    WHAT'S the secret to a happy marriage? For some, it's all about honest and open communication while others stress the importance of having a social life outside your relationship. But for TikTok user Tiffani Michelle, the key to being content in her marriage is having a space in her home that's completely hers. 4Tiffany gave followers a tour around her roomCredit: TikTok/@tiffani.michelle 4The bedroom doubles up as an officeCredit: TikTok/@tiffani.michelle Earlier this year, TikToker @flossybaby went viral when she joked it "didn't sit right" with her that married people traditionally share a room for the rest of their lives. After that clip racked up 2.8m "likes", Tiffani responded with her own video where she explained her and her husband's unusual arrangement. She explained: "So I used to worry about this all the time. "I shared a room with my sister until 6th grade and then once I got my own room, I was like 'never again'. FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED "But then I grew up and I did meet someone who I wanted...
    Getty Images Tayshia Adams accused of faking it on the 'Men Tell All.' Tayshia Adams opened up about her split from Zac Clark for the first time on Monday, December 6, 2021, during the “Men Tell All” special. The former “Bachelorette” was asked about the status of her relationship in the middle of the show, with co-host Kaitlyn Bristowe approaching the subject and giving Tayshia the floor to speak. “All in all, all I have to say is that I’m heartbroken. We tried really hard and I still love him very much. I’m not sure what the future holds. You know how it is… It’s really tough,” an emotional Tayshia said. In a transition, Kaitlyn introduced one of Michelle Young’s former suitors, Rodney Mathews. “From one broken heart to another,” Kaitlyn said. When Rodney took the stage, Tayshia got up and walked away, perhaps needing a moment to collect herself. However, many fans didn’t see it that way, and slammed Tayshia for being fake. Tayshia and Zac split after one year together. The two hadn’t previously spoken out...
    A 12-year-old Tennessee boy died by suicide last week after he was bullied by classmates who teased him that he would go to hell because he was gay, according to his parents. Eli Fritchley, took his own life on November 28, was described by his parents as someone who wasn’t afraid to be himself. ‘He was peaceful,’ his mother, Debbey Fritchley of Shelbyville, who found her son’s lifeless body in his bedroom on the Sunday before last, told WKRN-TV. ‘He was a peaceful soul.’ She said Eli, who attended Cascade Middle School, played the trombone in a marching band, painted his fingernails, and liked to wear pink. He also wore the same SpongeBob sweater to class almost every day. Debbey Fritchley said that before his suicide, Eli did not give the impression that he took the bullying to heart. Eli Fritchley, 12, of Shelbyville, Tennessee, took his own life on November 28 ‘He was peaceful,’ his mother, Debbey Fritchley of Shelbyville, who found her son’s lifeless body in his bedroom on the Sunday before last Sunday, said 'He didn't care,...
    COULD this tiny hut be a secret hideout for aliens on the moon? China's space agency has dubbed it the "mysterious house" after spotting the cube on the far side of the lunar surface. 2A lunar rover is now moving in to figure out what the "mysterious hut" really is Experts are now planning to make their way to the hut to see whether anything lurks inside, using their Yutu-2 lunar rover. Some think the odd box shape could be an alien crash site. But we'll have to wait two or three months before we know for sure, according to Our Space, a site linked to the China National Space Administration (CNSA). They say the weird object is roughly 80 metres away. "This object pierced through the winding of the skyline, like a 'mysterious hut' that appeared out of thin air," the site said. "There was a large 'baby' impact crater beside it. "Was it a home built by aliens after the crash landing? Or is it the pioneer spacecraft of the predecessors to explore the moon?" Most read in...
    THE cover of one of MI5's top agents was blown by her kids - but they have been sworn to secrecy and think their mum's job is really cool. The senior intelligence officer - who can only be identified as Director K - admitted her children discovered her real job after some espionage work of their own. 1Skyfall being filmed on Vauxhall Bridge in front of the MI5 building in LondonCredit: Alamy Only spouses and the closest relatives can know what Director K does for a living. But her kids worked out she was a spy for MI5 and confronted her with it - and she confessed. In an interview with The Telegraph, she said: "My kids think what I do is really cool. My kids now know what I do. They worked it out and confronted me. I was totally rumbled. "Normally you would not tell children early because it is quite a big secret to hold, but they are sensible and clearly quite capable." Now trusted with the true identity of one of the UK's most senior...
    Almost two years to the day Chris Petersen announced he was stepping down, Washington has found a replacement … for the replacement. Diehard UW supporters and fans of Pac-12 alike should hope the Huskies got it right with Kalen DeBoer, who was hired away from Fresno State on Monday. The conference needs Washington to thrive the way Oregon has thrived in recent years and in the same manner USC is expected to thrive in coming years. Those are the three pillar programs — the only members of the Pac-12 to have participated in the College Football Playoff or won a national championship in the 21st century. When they sag, the collective sags. When they soar, the collective soars. There was more sagging than soaring this fall, which helps explain why two of the three schools made coaching changes. One day after USC stunned the sport by luring Lincoln Riley away from Oklahoma, the Huskies countered with DeBoer. A full evaluation of the latter hire requires a look below the surface, because the surface is not quite ideal. The Huskies (understandably)...
    Scott Culbertson is conflicted. Not to mention frustrated. And sad. And disappointed. And, frankly, just fed up. Angelenos, I suspect many of you can relate. For almost two years, the executive director of the Friends of Ballona Wetlands has watched with dismay as an encampment of broken down RVs and buses has become a permanent fixture along Jefferson Boulevard, just west of Lincoln Boulevard in Playa del Rey. When I spoke to Culbertson over the summer, he told me how the few dozen occupants had been making frequent incursions into the Ballona Wetlands Ecological Reserve and adjacent freshwater marsh, leaving mounds of trash and causing brushfires. Not a whole lot has changed since then. If anything, it has gotten worse, both in terms of the environmental damage and the equally obvious, but far less measurable — and far more important — human suffering. I live nearby and see it every day. Culbertson had pinned his hopes on promises by the city to do regular cleanups of the encampment. And for the most part, the city has followed through. It...
    More On: hilaria baldwin Hilaria Baldwin jokes she’s ‘proud’ of 6-year-old son for spelling F-word Alec and Hilaria Baldwin dine in NYC amid ‘Rust’ shooting lawsuit Hilaria Baldwin ‘checking in’ with fans amid Alec Baldwin ‘Rust’ incident Alec Baldwin househunting in Vermont Hilaria Baldwin took a moment on Thanksgiving to reflect on her “challenging year” and thank her followers for their support. “Sometimes I didn’t think I was gonna make it through,” the yoga instructor, 37, captioned a video on Instagram of her daughters being silly at a supermarket. “I want you to know how much you have helped me through some pretty dark struggles. Knowing you were there—such comfort.” Hilaria, who is married to Alec Baldwin and shares six kids with him, said her “family and close friends have been invaluable,” but she still wanted her express her gratitude for her fans. “I miss our chats and the safety net of our community,” she wrote. “I’m hoping, one day, we will get back there.” Hilaria said her struggles have taught her to say “I love you” more. She...
    Hilaria Baldwin reflected on a 'challenging year' and expressed gratitude toward her friends, family and followers on Thanksgiving. The 37-year-old yoga enthusiast shared a clip of daughters Carmen and MariLu playing at the market to Instagram on Thursday afternoon. Hilaria's endured a difficult year which included her husband Alec's involvement in last month's fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the New Mexico set of Rust, her heritage scandal, and adding two new members to their family. Staying strong: Hilaria Baldwin reflected on a 'challenging year' and expressed gratitude toward her friends, family and followers on Thanksgiving 'I didn't take a photo of my whole family today,' she admitted to her followers on social media. Here is Carmen and Marilu dancing in the supermarket.'  'I want to tell you all how grateful I am for you. This has been one of a challenging year. I know for many, many of us…but I will only speak from personal experience right now.  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Kanye West shares throwback image kissing estranged wife Kim... ...
    ONE of the most stressful things about welcoming a child into the world – aside from pushing them out, of course – is picking a name. This dad is facing an issue as his wife wants to name their unborn twins matching names but he knows it's bad news. 3A husband and wife are fighting over what to name their unborn twinsCredit: Getty 3The wife wants to do matching names but the dad, who is also a twin, knows it's a terrible ideaCredit: Getty Taking to Reddit, where he could remain anonymous, the 33-year-old dad opened up to others about his current fight with his wife. He said: "I am a future parent to two twin boys. My wife and I have recently been deciding names for our twins and my wife wants them to be matching. "I said I don’t like the idea, I have a twin sister who I matched everything with and it got so annoying to me." His wife clapped back at him and told him she thinks it's cute when twins have matching names,...
    Brits are literally counting down the days to Christmas after getting the festive feeling as early as October – when they saw the season’s food, drinks and gifts on supermarket shelves. A study of 2,000 Brits has revealed the top signs of Christmas, which include seeing the likes of pigs on blankets, mince pies and advent calendars in stores. 5Christmas lights lift spirits as the winter days are shorterCredit: Rex The switching on of Christmas lights in towns and cities also featured highly, with over a quarter of people identifying London’s iconic Oxford Street switch on as being a key sign it’s Christmas. Songs on the radio and the John Lewis advert airing are further indicators of the festive season approaching. A whopping 42 per cent of those asked see the season as the highlight of their year with nearly a quarter reckoning it’s ok to put your decorations up before the 1st of December. FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED The arrival of Christmas markets and themed menus in restaurants were also revealed as...
    A MAN  was savaged for his misspelled tattoo but he said the spelling mistake isn’t that bad and he got a discount, so he doesn’t care. Tattoo fans were left in stitches when the misspelled tattoo was posted into Facebook group That's It, I'm inkshaming. (Actually Bad Tattoos). 1People thought the misspelled tattoo was hilariousCredit: Facebook / That's It, I'm inkshaming. (Actually Bad Tattoos) The tattoo depicts a crying dolphin with the words “REMBEBER ME” written in huge block capitals.  Of course, the ink is meant to spell out “REMEMBER ME”, but the man who got the tattoo doesn’t seem to care. He wrote: “Finally got myself a crying dolphin tattoo! I know, it’s ‘misspelled’ but it’s only one letter so it’s not a big deal… AND I got a discount.” Tattoo fans couldn’t believe the man was ok with the spelling mistake in his new body art, and they thought it was hysterical.  “This person is somehow both in the denial stage and the bargaining stage of grief at the same time”, joked one commenter, while another said: “I...
    A mum has shared her worries over her daughters 'ugly' name. She doesn't love the longer version of the name to the point where she is even considering only calling the girl by the shortened version of her name. 5The name split fellow mumsCredit: Shutterstock She asked fellow mums on Mumsnet, saying: "I don´t want to use nicknames on birth certificates mainly because my other children have long, full names, so using just Winnie would seem a little insubstantial in comparison. "But is Winifred TOO ugly?" She explained that the mums should only comment on the name Winifred, as Winnie is one of her all time favourite girls names. FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED So she would ignore any criticisms of the name Winnie. Unsure about what to put on her daughters birth certificate, she asked: "Or is Winifred a Gertrude of a name - eternally ugly and never ready for a comeback?" She explained that she had already named her other daughter Tabitha, so that name could not be debated....
    Are you always getting lost? Perhaps you struggle to remember a route for a journey you've made countless times?  Or do you have problems finding your way, even in places you know well, such as the building where you work? If your sense of direction is embarrassingly non-existent — and it's a problem you've had since childhood — it could be down to developmental topographical disorientation or DTD, a disorder that researchers in Canada suggest affects up to 2 per cent of the population. The same Canadian team have also recently created a set of online diagnostic tests and are currently working on a virtual reality programme to help people with the condition. Interestingly, most people who have the disorder are competent in every other area of their life and have no cognitive disabilities.  They simply seem to suffer from what amounts to 'directional dyslexia', meaning their navigational skills are impaired or, in some cases, totally lacking. 'People with DTD come from all sorts of careers — they are lawyers, teachers, cleaners and writers,' says Professor Giuseppe Iaria, a cognitive neuroscientist...
    Sen. Kyrsten SinemaKyrsten SinemaDemocrats plow ahead as Manchin yo-yos Biden's pick for Arizona's US Attorney confirmed by Senate Three female senators call NYT coverage of Sinema's clothes 'sexist' MORE (D-Ariz.) in a rare interview appeared to address the frustrations that grew among Democrats toward her during negotiations for the party's social spending package, which passed in the House on Friday. Speaking to ABC15 Arizona's politics reporter Mark Phillips, Sinema maintained a triumphant tone and expressed pride in the passage of the bipartisan infrastructure bill she helped to put together. The Arizona senator also said she was now focused on managing the implementation of the bill. Phillips noted that Sinema suffered some damage to her reputation over the course of the infrastructure bill's passage. Many congressional Democrats, especially progressive lawmakers, had expressed frustration over Sinema's lack of communication regarding her approach to the massive pieces of legislation. "You know, when I first was elected to head to Washington D.C. and represent Arizona about nine years ago, I promised to be a workhorse, not a show horse. That's exactly what I've done over these last nine years," Sinema said, saying...
    Drake is set to return to the stage less than two months after performing at Travis Scott's Astroworld Festival where a crowd surge resulted in the deaths of 10 concertgoers and injured hundreds of others. The 35-year-old rapper is teaming up with fellow musician and former rival Kanye West, 44, to co-headline the 'Free Larry Hoover' benefit concert on December 9 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Shortly after the news was confirmed, fans of Drake took to social media to express how 'nuts' it is that the One Dance hitmaker is holding a live concert performance so soon after the November 5 tragedy. Too soon? Drake is set to return to the stage less than two months after performing at Travis Scott's deadly Astroworld Festival 'Drake and Kanye having a free concert is nuts, it's gone be astroworld all over again,' one Twitter user reacted in horror — though the show will not be free as it is a ticketed event that will be made available to the public for purchase on Monday, November 22. 'drake got cool with kanye to take attention...
    Washington (CNN)Former New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie opened up about the attacks on his weight that have hounded him throughout his political career, saying that while he used to find them hurtful, they have made him "tougher." Christie, whose appearance as an overweight politician has long been the subject of jokes by late-night talk show hosts and criticism from constituents and others, told CNN's Dana Bash in "Being... Chris Christie," that "after a while, you just learn to deal with it." "I could be talking about the Iran nuclear deal and I'll get a response from somebody on email or Twitter or Facebook or wherever saying, 'You fat S.O.B. You blah, blah, blah,'" he said in the second episode in Bash's "Being..." series, which aired in full on Monday at 10 p.m. ET. "I'm like, 'Okay, well, what's that have to do with the Iran nuclear deal?' One of the amazing things to me -- and like I said, I think it's made me tougher -- is that no one sees that as a problem." Christie revealed in 2013...
    MOST people have never heard of Paul Lincoln, the outgoing head of the UK Border Force. But we should remember his name. As boatloads of illegal migrants were streaming into the UK last week, Lincoln gave his departure speech to colleagues. 4Most people have never heard of Paul Lincoln, the outgoing head of the UK Border Force until he gave his departure speech to colleaguesCredit: PA 4As boatloads of illegal migrants were streaming into the UK last week, he said 'Bloody borders are just such a pain in the bloody arse'Credit: Alamy “People are talking about immigration, emigration and the rest of the bloody thing,” he said. “It’s all bloody crap. We’re all human beings, we’re all mammals. "Bloody borders are just such a pain in the bloody arse.” How can someone with such a stupid, childish view have ever held such an important position in our nation? Who thinks we need reminding that we are all human beings? You think we don’t know that? The problem isn’t that the British public don’t know that we are all human...
    MUM-OF-TEN Alicia Dougherty has shared the vast piles of food she has to prepare before her children's breakfast and lunches before they wake up.  The mother of the Dougherty Dozen showed off her regular morning routine to her 2.4million TikTok followers. 2Dougherty Dozen has shown off her regular morning routine to her 2.4million TikTok followersCredit: @doughertydozen In two short video clips, she films herself making their food after waking up at 5am.  And you can see she hand makes everything.  From preparing bags of fruit, to makings their sandwiches and adding snacks into their packed lunch, Alicia doesn’t miss a trick.  And people have been quick to comment, as they are stunned by her organisation. FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED One wrote: “You’re so organised. I love it.”  “She’s putting in effort with her kids and ya’ll (SIC) complaining. Ya’ll wish your mum would do the same for you.”  Most read in LifestyleHARRY MET SALLY Diana psychic PREDICTED Harry's marriage to Meghan in spooky phone callDEEP REGRET Queen's 'deep regret' as she pulls out...
    DRESSING GOWN curls have proved a popular method of DIY hair curling on TikTok recently, but there’s a new method that produces even bouncier curls and all you need is a T-shirt. If you’re fed up of spending hours using a curling tong to achieve bouncy curls, you might want to listen up. 3This woman has taken to TikTok to share her DIY curl technique and the results are amazingCredit: Tiktok/@mypawfectfamily A 20 year-old woman known on TikTok as ‘My Pawfect Family’ is recognised for her gorgeous hair. Not only is it long and thick, but her curls look like she’s walked straight out the doors of a hairdressers. And she has since gone viral on TikTok after she shared her DIY hair doughnut, 10-minute technique. Not only is this technique super simple, the results are flawless. AND it’s not causing any damage to your hair, unlike blow dries, straighteners or curling tongs do. The woman has shared a variety of videos to TikTok to explain her hair routine and explains how she achieves her blowout curls. Most read in...
    FORMER Arsenal golden boy Jack Wilshere admits thoughts of retiring have crossed his mind at the age of 29. Wilshere has been unable to find a new club after leaving Bournemouth last summer and is currently training with the Gunners' first team and Under-23s. 2Jack Wilshere has admitted he thought about early retirement at the age of 29Credit: Getty 2Jack Wilshere has been training with former club Arsenal in his bid to find a new clubCredit: Getty The ex-England international looked set for a glittering career after breaking into the north Londoners' senior squad as a teenager in 2010 but a string of injuries seriously derailed his career. The midfielder is still "100 per cent" adamant he can find a new club but early retirement is something he has thought about, which is why he has already started working on his coaching badges. Wilshere told BBC Sport: "I have to think about it. "That is why I am doing the coaching. I have been forced into doing it a little bit, but I am grateful for the opportunity. "If you...
    NO MATTER how much we love our pets, we should certainly put some boundaries in place. But this man it seems has none at all and feeds his cat from the same bowl his daughter uses to eat. 1The little girl and the family cat use the same bowl to eat their foodCredit: Getty Although some people reckon it's "disgusting" he doesn't see an issue at all - and others oddly agree. The pet owner shared a post on Reddit and revealed that his daughter had just started eating solid foods. They serve her meal in a small bowl of which is part of a set. The couple recently became pet parents too and welcomed a kitten into their home. FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED And when it comes to mealtime for the little kitty cat, they use the exact same bowl for its wet food. But there shouldn't be an issue, according to the anonymous man, because they always wash the bowl before putting it back...
    Carrie Underwood Reacts to Vaccination Joke at CMAs After Her Husband Defends Aaron Rodgers Chinese American WWII vets were forgotten, ignored and excluded. Thats no longer the case Tom Thibodeau doesn't believe the New York Knicks starters, who lead the league in minutes played together, need more games to develop decent chemistry. They should already have it.  Thibodeau benched his starting lineup for the entirety of the fourth quarter on Wednesday night against the reigning champion Milwaukee Bucks. The Knicks trailed, 82-66, and went on to lose by a similar margin, 112-100. But the bench erased a 22-point deficit to tie the game with five minutes left.  Afterward, Thibodeau dismissed the notion that Kemba Walker, Evan Fournier, RJ Barrett, Julius Randle and Mitchell Robinson needed more time together to develop chemistry.  Tom Thibodeau on the notion the Knicks' starters need at least 20 games to gel: "When you get to 20, you say 30. And you get to 30, you say 40. And then before you know it, the season's over. So it's a bunch of bulls**t" pic.twitter.com/5xFXmg3t7H— Knicks...
    Calling all Patriots! We want to hear from YOU to help shape our coverage. Our Patriots are the most loyal readers of the Daily Caller, and we want to make sure we’re getting feedback about what we can do better, and what stories you’d like to see us cover.
    (CNN)Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed pledged to bury his government's enemies "with our blood" last week, in an inflammatory speech marking the one-year anniversary of the war in the country's northern Tigray region."We will bury this enemy with our blood and bones and make the glory of Ethiopia high again," Abiy said at the military headquarters in the capital, Addis Ababa, on Wednesday, a day after declaring a national state of emergency and urging Ethiopians to take up arms to fight advancing Tigrayan forces.The speech doubled down on comments the Nobel Peace laureate made in an earlier Facebook post urging supporters to "march ... with any weapon and resources they have to defend, repulse and bury the terrorist TPLF." The Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which ruled the country for more than three decades before Abiy came to power in 2018, has been designated a terrorist group by the current government. Ethiopia is at war with itself. Heres what you need to know about the conflictAbiy's post was removed by Facebook for violating its policies against inciting and supporting violence....
    TIKTOK is a popular social media platform with everything from its dance to food trends all taking off in a big way. One current trend sees men discussing whether or not they can in fact taste things through their testicles. 2Experts have revealed why the testicles can have similar features to your taste budsCredit: Getty 2One TikTok users urged her husband to try the trend - giving him a bowl of caramel syrup to dip his balls intoCredit: tiktok/kellylorraine The trend started last year but seems to have remerged with a vengeance. One TikTok user had dipped his balls in soy sauce and claimed he could taste it. Another user, poured caramel coffee syrup into a bowel and somehow managed to convince her husband to dip his balls in the syrup - in order to see if the rumours were true. While he wrongly guesses the dip, he does question whether or not it's chocolate - leaving many to question whether or not the balls can detect general tastes such as sweet and sour. Experts have however said that while...
    A PEDIATRICIAN has revealed how she has parents hold their kids when she's getting ready to give them a shot. This could be extremely helpful for the parents who are in line to get their kids the Covi-19 vaccine. 4A mom and pediatrician showed how she holds her son when it's his turn to get shots 4She restrains his legs with her own A pediatrician, who goes by the name of Beachgem on TikTok, showed the hold she has parents use to keep kids cool, calm, and collected as they get a jab. She also does it with her own kids when it's time to take them to the doctor and they refuse to sit still when out comes the needle. She said as she demonstrated with her oldest son: "I'm going to show you the method that I use to keep my own kiddos safe during the vaccine." The mom of two proceeded to hold him on her lap, with his legs resting over her own. She then restained his legs with hers, crossing her ankles together...
    I have had a chronic seasonal cough for more than ten years and it's having an increasing impact on my personal and social life. In the current situation with Covid, it makes things embarrassing. The only medication that relieved it was codeine, but it came back as soon as I stopped taking it. Please help – it's affecting my sleep. A constant cough can be a nuisance – especially in the current climate when no one wants to be potentially infectious. There are a number of causes of coughs. There's the obvious ones such as respiratory infections, but a cough can also be a side effect of medication or triggered by acid reflux in the food pipe. Uncovering the underlying cause involves lots of tests by lots of different specialists. Sometimes there is no obvious answer, but it is possible to find relief. A constant cough can be a nuisance – especially in the current climate when no one wants to be potentially infectious. There are a number of causes of coughs. There's the obvious ones such as respiratory infections,...
    ABC Sasha Farber and Emma Slater Some fans of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” professional dancers Emma Slater and Sasha Farber are speculating that the married couple has decided to go their separate ways. The speculation comes straight in the middle of season 30 of the reality ballroom dance competition, which they are both still competing on. Farber is partnered with Olympic gymnast Suni Lee while Slater is partnered with country singer Jimmie Allen. Fans have pointed to the fact that neither Farber nor Slater have posted about one another on Instagram in months, and the fact that they have not been seen together in public. The latter does not hold much weight during the season, however, as the two are not allowed to live with one another during the season due to strict health and safety protocols for the couples. It’s also possible that that’s the reason they have not been interacting or posting photos of each other on social media. The last time Farber appears in a post Slater’s Instagram, for the record, was on May...
    Idina Menzel Congratulates Ariana Grande, Cynthia Erivo on Wicked Casting News: So Much Love Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq hit all-time highs after stronger-than-expected October jobs report © Provided by NBC Sports Replay Video SETTINGS OFF HD HQ SD LO Skip Ad With Odell Beckham Jr. poised to become available on waivers and then, after that, a potential free agent, the sports books have generated as to his next team. PointsBet has posted its own odds. Here’s a look at them. The Raiders are the favorite at +300, followed by the Saints and Patriots at +450. The Ravens land at +550, followed by the Bills at +700. Next are the 49ers, Packers, and Seahawks at +1200. The Titans are at +1400, following by the Colts and Eagles at +1600. The Vikings come in at +2000, with the Rams and Panthers at +2200. If I were a betting man, I’d take the Seahawks at 12-1. That’s one of the three teams that should be watched, we’re told, along with the 49ers and Saints. Think you know where OBJ will land?...
    ALDI is as known for its speedy checkouts as it is its bargain prices with customers forever trying to keep up with the high-speed checkout process. But apparently, there's a good reason why checkout staff are moving at a rapid pace, and it might not be what you think. 2A former Aldi employee explained why the cashiers always scan so fastCredit: Alamy A former staff member made the claim on Reddit and explained their reason why, no matter which store you go to, Aldi cashiers work in overdrive. "You actually have to hit a percentage of 83% or higher on item per minute scanned," they reportedly claimed. Adding that management would "get upset" if you "didn't get 95% or above." FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED And apparently, at least according to this ex-staffer, if customers are loading the items too slowly it brings down the staff member's "percentage" which just means they have some making up to do. When this happened, the former employee said they would "hit the...
    A PARENT has revealed their secret to their child’s good grades in school: a juicy paycheck.  The parent of one shared their son was struggling in school, but quickly turned his attitude around once he realized he could load up his pockets with cash for performing well.  3A parent needed a way to motivate their son to work harder in schoolCredit: Getty 3The parent never had to check in with homework progress after making an agreement with their sonCredit: Getty “No arguing over homework, and I didn't need to pay attention to his schooling at all, unless he asked for help,” the parent explained of their son’s improved behavior.  “Also, if he asked to stay home from school, I knew he was really sick because he didn't want to miss school and get a bad grade.” The parent created a payment scale for their son, and a higher grade meant higher pay. For an A, the son would receive $50. A B would earn him $20, and a C would get him $5.  He earned $0 for getting a D...
    A FORMER HomeGoods employee has revealed a very dark secret about the franchise and it'll make you think twice about the things you buy. A woman had previously made a video where she claimed that her HomeGoods was "carrying stuff from Goodwill." 3A man has claimed that people like to return their own things to HomeGoodsCredit: TikTok 3Employees can't always control the situationCredit: TikTok A few days back, a lifestyle blogger took to TikTok to claim she had found a "vintage" vase at HomeGoods that had been previously bought at a garage sale, discount store, or second-hand store. She even found evidence of an old sticker from the previous store that claimed it cost just $1. As a response to her video, a New York City dad claimed that this type of thing tends to happen a lot. "What people are doing is that they're going to HomeGoods, they're going shopping, they're going back to their house, find anything lying around," he began explaining. "They'll peel off that HomeGoods sticker, put it on the thing lying...
    The Prince of Wales enjoyed a drink when attending the Earthshot reception at COP26, admitting he 'needed it after today'.  Prince Charles, 72, who had spent the day welcoming dignitaries, was offered the beverage when attending last night's event in Glasgow, with the Duchess of Cornwall, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.  The reception at the Clydeside Distillery was also attended by key members of the Sustainable Markets Initiative and the winners and finalists of the first Earthshot Prize Awards. Taking the glass of whisky, the heir to the throne joked: 'I think I need it, I promise you, after today,' as he continued speaking with several guests at the reception.  Earlier in the day, Charles used his COP26 address at the climate summit to demand a 'military-style campaign' to mobilise trillions of dollars of private sector cash to 'save our precious planet'.  The Prince of Wales (pictured) enjoyed a drink when attending the COP26 reception, admitting he 'needed it after today' Prince Charles, 72, was offered the beverage when attending last night's event in Glasgow, with the Duchess of...
    AN EXPERT has revealed the secrets to how to teach your kid to count, and it will make your parenting process so much easier. Dr Kristyn Sommer, who has a PhD in child development explains how she did her honours in psychology and how children learn to count. 2The doctor says she is VERY knowledgeable on the subjectCredit: @drkristynsommer/Tiktok Revealing the surprising facts about children's learning, Kristyn took to her TikTok account, where she posts under the domain @drkristynsommer. "It turns out, at 18 months old, kids have this incredible ability to understand two, of the three important rules for counting," she said. "And they have this, not just in their own language, but they can detect counting errors in other languages" added the doctor. Kristyn goes on to explain that this means that before they are able to count for themselves or even speak confidently, toddlers can direct incorrect counting. FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED Using three plush balls, the doctor explains the rules and how your kid understands. "The first rule is...
    IF YOU are getting excited about Christmas being around the corner and are wondering when you should put up your tree - you may wish to hang fire for now. An etiquette expert has revealed the exact date that is the earliest you can decorate without looking tacky. 2Etiquette William Hanson said you shouldn't put up your decorations before December 20Credit: Getty William Hanson told Fabulous that you shouldn’t consider putting up your decorations before December 20.  He explained: “The acid test is still very much the later you put your decorations up the more upmarket you and your Christmas décor will be.   “For 2021, putting everything up and out the weekend of December 20 or 21 will be the most appropriate - but feel free to leave it until a bit later if you want.   “Generally one finds that those who put their festive adornments up earlier are the fake tree and tinsel brigade.” William also revealed what decorations you should avoid at all costs, and it is bad news if your tree is fake. He said: “Anything...
    Former President Donald Trump gives his successor President Joe Biden very low marks for his job performance thus far, a little over nine months on the job. The former president was particularly critical of Biden’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal during the interview that aired Saturday on “Justice.” “Well, it’s probably the worst presidency in history, I can’t imagine,” he said. “I used to say Jimmy Carter, not a big fan of Bush getting us into the Middle East, to be honest with you. I think this is though the worst in the history of our country. If you look at Afghanistan and that horrible thing that happened to our nation with these young people being killed and, by the way, so badly injured. We have over 20, no arms, no legs.” “Nobody ever talks about them, and then to leave $85 billion worth of the best military equipment, brand new, much of it brand new — better than what we have, right out of the box, and they didn’t explode it,” Trump continued. “They didn’t blow it up like they...
    Brooke Shields says she was 'naive' about the double entendre she uttered in her iconic 1980 Calvin Klein commercial when she was just 15 — and dismisses the critics who 'berated' her and assumed she knowingly delivered the sexual message as 'ridiculous.' In the commercial, one of several that Brooke, now 56, filmed with legendary photographer Richard Avedon for Calvin Klein, the then-teen posed in a pair of blue jeans and said, 'You wanna know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing.' In a new interview with Vogue, Brooke said she was very 'protected' and 'didn't think it was sexual in nature' — so she was 'shocked' when the media went crazy for it, accusing her of utilizing a control of her sexuality that she didn't posses. 'I think the assumption is that I was much more savvy than I ever really was,' she said. 'It didn't faze me. [The line] didn't sort of come into my psyche as it being anything overtly sexual, sexualized in any way,' she added.  Iconic: Brooke Shields, 56, shot to stardom upon starring in...
    ONE woman is extremely upset with her friend as she says she wants to name herself after the woman's late sister. After telling her friend that this choice made her uncomfortable, she has been accused of being transphobic. 1The woman has explained to her that she find this choice 'disrespectful'Credit: Getty The woman explained that her friend is currently in the process of transitioning into a woman, and no longer uses her former name. Although her friend is still trying out new female names, she is quite set on the name of the woman's sister, who passed away in 2017. Overall, the woman says she has been very supportive of her friend during her transition, yet this name decision has caused a rift between the two. She said that she found it strange as her sister had an authentic Korean name, and felt it would be strange for her friend who is not Asian to pick it, adding that she has "rubbed her up the wrong way." FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED Taking to...
    The box score proclaims that Karl-Anthony Towns had a fabulous game Monday night against the New Orleans Pelicans. The numbers were shiny and gritty in all the right places: 32 points, 14 rebounds — 6 on the offensive glass — and 7 assists. In the 39:36 KAT was on the court, his Minnesota Timberwolves outscored the Pels by 8 points. In the 8:24 that he sat, New Orleans had an overwhelming 17-point advantage, posting their first win of the 2021-22 season while delivering the Wolves their first loss, 107-98.  But this is Karl-Anthony Towns, so it was not that simple. Yes, KAT’s performance against the Pelicans galvanized finesse and sinew in a package that showcased his overall value to the team. But KAT’s performance for the three refs Monday night goaded petulantly for entitlement, enacting an operatic recital that showcased his ongoing immaturity in year seven of his NBA career.  The longstanding wish here is to dwell upon the versatile majesty of KAT’s shot-making, nod approvingly at his diligent effort to fulfill a defensive role for which he is not...
    PARIS FURY has revealed when she believes her husband and heavyweight king Tyson will retire from boxing. The 33-year-old knocked Deontay Wilder out cold to retain his WBC title in an all-time heavyweight classic earlier this month. 3Paris and Fury have been together since they were teenagersCredit: Reuters 3Paris was in Las Vegas to watch her husband knock Wilder out again earlier this monthCredit: Instagram./tommyfury The win solidified Fury's position as the No1 heavyweight in the world as he closed the chapter on his trilogy with The Bronze Bomber. Fans are now looking towards big clashes between Fury and the other main contenders in the division such as Oleksandr Usyk, Dillian Whyte and Anthony Joshua. But Paris, who recently hit back at claims she is with Tyson for his money, does not believe her husband has too many years left in him before he hangs up the gloves. Speaking to talkSPORT, she said: "I think for himself, I think he'll do it for a few more years. He's 33 now, I think until he's 35.  "I know Wladimir (Klitschko) and...
    Dear Amy: I gave my neighbor, who is my best friend, access to my home to care for my animals while on vacation. This is something our families have done for each other over the years. Along with caring for our animals, they brought in our mail. My husband and I have become uneasy about allowing them access to our mail but felt awkward saying it was being held at the post office when they would be coming to our home each day, anyway. They have been making presumptuous comments about our financial situation. The comments are accurate and contain information we have never shared with them. Related Articles Ask Amy: I know I sound delusional, but I’ve decided to sever all my friendships Ask Amy: As the senior neighbor on the street, I should have been told about the death Ask Amy: Why are these random people grooming me? Ask Amy: He was cut out of the will, and his greedy siblings won’t share Ask Amy: I told our...
    ONLINE sleuths have a new theory that a mysterious "black box" at the bottom of Brian Laundrie's dry bag could be a "gun." On a Facebook group dedicated to the Gabby Petito case, users speculated about a close up picture of the dry bag recovered by Laundrie's father Chris Laundrie near where the body was fond. 3Online sleuths have spotted a mysterious 'black box' in Brian Laundrie's dry bag 3Brian's dad Chris Laundrie came across the bag after he and his wife joined the searchCredit: Tiktok / jennalynn468 The picture appears to show a long object at the bottom of the bag that users claimed looks like a "black box." "I'm really curious about what the black box is and what, if anything it has inside..." the post read. 'SO DISTURBING' Meanwhile, a veteran investigator criticized police for their handling of the Brian Laundrie case after Chris Laundrie found the dry bag within minutes of joining the search. Chris and his wife Roberta Laundrie arrived at the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park to help investigators search the area around where Brian's...
    A BRIDE has proudly shown off her wedding cake - but it left the internet in hysterics, saying it looks like something VERY rude. The white creation is topped with flowers and three tiers - but has an unusual covering. 2A wedding cake has left the internet in hysterics for its unusual toppingCredit: Getty At first glance, it might look like a decent attempt for a Halloween wedding - and it's been likened to a "spiderweb". Some said "I like it" and felt it would work well for a "gothic" or "Winter Wonderland" theme. But many can't unsee something which is totally inappropriate for a wedding. The cake was shared on Reddit, where people said it was more suitable for the "wedding night" and joked: "Looks like someone couldn't wait for the honeymoon." 2The 'spiderweb cake' has been compared to something very rude - do you see it?Credit: Reddit Another asked: "You sure thats supposed to be spiderweb? I can think of a few other things it can also be." In response, a like-minded person said: "The spider was just...
    A WOMAN has shared the genius way she hides "back fat" while wearing backless dresses. But it's important to remember that there's absolutely nothing wrong with not doing anything to hide it either - it's simply about what makes you feel comfortable and confident in your body. 3A woman has revealed she uses boob tape to make her back look smooth 3She pulled her skin taut and gave the impression of a smooth back Taking to TikTok, a fashion expert and body-positive star, who goes by the name of Habit Forming Style, revealed she uses boob tape to get the job done. "Back fat: it's perfectly normal and there's nothing wrong with it but if you feel self-conscious or if you're wondering how those curvy girls are walking around with a smooth back, here's another unsexy style tip you need to know. "Just use boob tape! Also known as contour tape." She then recommended finding a spot on your rib cage, depending on where your skin doesn't show with your backless dress, and pulling forward. "You can use more...
    New York (CNN)Twenty years ago this weekend, Apple launched the original, iconic iPod. Six years later, I was gifted my first and only version of the device: a third-generation iPod Nano, fit with a square screen, a click wheel and an engraving on the back: "Sofia Barrett, Happy 11th Birthday." By that time, the iPod line had begun its long decline from relevance. Apple had already introduced the iPhone, which would become the centerpiece of its ecosystem of products, and catapult it toward being the most valuable tech company in the world. But for the next five years — a key part of my teenage life — the iPod helped shape my relationship with music and technology. The best streaming sticks and devices of 2021If the iPod was a gateway for many customers into Apple's hardware and software products, it was also an early gateway for me into a type of consumption that we take for granted online: a seemingly limitless amount of content, available the moment you want it at the tap of a button, often for less than...
    Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) appeared on Friday’s Deadline: White House to discuss an absolutely despicable voicemail he received from a man who said he’s a viewer of Tucker Carlson’s show on Fox News. Swalwell tweeted the uncensored message on Thursday. Listen to this. It’s the Tucker Carlson effect. Tucker attacks me. His fans respond with threats to kill my family. And Tucker knows exactly what he’s doing. pic.twitter.com/PsSLYbctXa — Rep. Eric Swalwell (@RepSwalwell) October 22, 2021 The man’s message is more than 90 seconds long and contains racist and homophobic epithets. He also called the congressman a “fucking bitch” and a “fucking pig.” “I don’t want to amplify the threat, but I do want you to characterize how it was different,” Nicolle Wallace said to Swalwell. “In the arena, we all see a lot of this. But this felt different. Tell me why.” “It did, Nicole. And we receive hundreds of threats. What was specific about this was the caller identified he had just been watching Tucker Carlson. Now, we get a lot of threats that come in...
    David Tepper, founder and president of Appaloosa Management.David Orrell | CNBC Hedge fund manager David Tepper turned somewhat bearish on the stock market, citing uncertainties around interest rates and inflation. "I don't think it's a great investment," Tepper said on CNBC's "Halftime Report" on Friday. "I just don't know how interest rates are going to behave next year... I don't think there's any great asset classes right now... I don't love stocks. I don't love bonds. I don't love junk bonds." Tepper is the founder of Appaloosa Management, whose comments have been known to move markets. The billionaire investor has made a number of prescient calls recently, including foreseeing the market collapse due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Back in February 2020 before the S&P 500 tumbled into a bear market, he warned that the virus could be a game changer for markets and "certainly ruined the environment" for stocks. In March this year, Tepper turned bullish on the market, saying it's very difficult to be bearish on stocks. The S&P 500 enjoyed seven positive months in a row from February to August,...
    GRADUALLY gaining weight can lead to obesity and ill health. But a new study has found eating just 100 fewer calories a day could stop the advance of middle-age spread. Analysts at Loughborough University looked at reasons behind the steady weight gain and found that, in most cases, it was caused by 100 to 200 extra calories a day. In our cut-it-out-and-keep guide, Alison Maloney shows what 100 calories looks like in plates of your favourite snacks. 1Our cut-it-out-and-keep guide shows what 100 calories looks like in plates of your favourite snacks Most read in The US SunSEARCH DISCOVERY FBI finds remains in nature area that were underwater in last Brian searchFIRE AND FURY Candace Owens urges US to INVADE Oz to free people from 'tyrannical' lockdownExclusiveEYES WIDE OPEN Epstein's Zorro Ranch had computer rooms the 'size of houses' for spyingMOM'S SORROW Brian Laundrie's mom seems to wipe tear from dad's face as 'items found'GABBY MURDER TWIST Remains found in Brian Laundrie search likely his, family's lawyer saysCLAIM DENIED Volleyball player's family deny Taliban killed her after beheading claim This...