This news has been received from: wtop.com

All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.

mail: [NewsMag]

BEIJING (AP) — A 48-year-old Chinese man suspected of killing four people in an attack at a private kindergarten in southern China earlier this week died from injuries sustained during an accident while on the run, police said.

The man, Liu Xiaohui, carried out the suspected knife attack Wednesday morning at a kindergarten in Jiangxi province, killing two people on the spot.

Two others later died from their injuries in the hospital. Several other people were injured.

Liu fled and went into hiding, authorities said. While on the run Wednesday night, he hid in a culvert near an expressway. After hearing the search party draw closer, Liu ran out of his hiding place, climbed over a fence and was hit by a vehicle while attempting to cross the expressway, according to a police statement issued Friday.

Liu was sent to a hospital for treatment but died from his injuries on Thursday, police said.

China has upgraded security at schools following a spate of deadly attacks in recent years attributed largely to people bearing grudges against society or with mental illnesses.

China does not allow private gun ownership, so most such attacks are carried out with knives, homemade explosives or gasoline bombs.

Around 100 children and adults have been killed and hundreds injured over the past decade in apparently uncoordinated “lone wolf” attacks in which the motive was unclear. The mostly male assailants were either killed, ended their lives or were put on trial and executed.

Acts of violence against China’s youth resonate especially strongly due to the country’s chronically low birth rate, partly due to decades of population control policies.

Copyright © 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, written or redistributed.

News Source: wtop.com

Tags: while on the run kindergarten a kindergarten police said carried out

Teen Mom Jenelle Evans slammed for ‘dangerous’ parenting decision during beach trip with kids

Next News:

Mark Levin Declares FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago The Worst Attack on This Republic in Modern History

Fox News weekend host Mark Levin went apoplectic in response to the FBI raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence on Monday.

The agency executed a search warrant reportedly in connection with documents that were supposed to be turned over to the National Archives upon Trump’s departure from the White House in 2021.

Levin phoned in to Hannity on Monday night.

“This was well orchestrated, so this has been going on for weeks,” Levin told Sean Hannity. “Now, you keep asking your guests, what’s the justification? There is no justification. What’s he going to say tomorrow, the attorney general? Here’s my guess: ‘We’ve been negotiating with Trump and his lawyers since February when we found out they had this information. We were getting nowhere, and then we know or we heard that some documents were being destroyed.'”

Levin cited photos shared by Maggie Haberman of the New York Times earlier in the day. They purport to show official documents with Trump’s handwriting on them in White House toilets.

“There is no justification for sending 30 friggin’ FBI agents to the former president’s compound in Mar-a-Lago in early morning and conducting themselves this way or in any other cases in which they’ve done exactly the same thing,” Levin stated. “The FBI is corrupt.”

Levin then deemed the search executed at the president’s estate to be the most egregious attack against the United States in modern times.

“This is the worst attack on this republic in modern history. Period,” he declared. “And it’s not just an attack on Donald Trump. It’s an attack on everybody who supports him. It’s an attack on anybody who dares to raise serious questions about Washington, D.C., and the establishment in both parties. I haven’t heard a damn thing from the Republican leadership in the Senate! Have you? Not one of those guys has put out a statement. Because they’re weak. That’s why.”

Watch above via Fox News.

Have a tip we should know? [email protected]

Other News

  • Rosie O’Donnell ‘feeling bad’ for mocking Anne Heche before accident
  • As crime rates soar, New York Gov. attempts to improve public safety by changing law so that inmates will now be referred to as incarcerated individuals
  • Atlanta baseball game turns deadly: 2 dead, 4 wounded, including 6-year-old child
  • Ukraine Claims Responsibility for Massive Blasts at Russian Base in Crimea Despite Kremlin’s Story
  • Support Surges For Family Of North Jersey Toddler Who Died Weeks After Pool Accident
  • CNN Contributor Stuns Colleague By Suggesting People Concerned They Could Be Next After Trump Raid on the Heels of New IRS Hires
  • Eastern Kentucky has long been neglected. After recent floods, locals are relying on each other yet again
  • Single-Car Accident In Stafford Kills 30-Year-Old Woman: Police
  • Thats What Fascists Do! Joe Scarborough Goes OFF on People Saying Ugly Things on Fox News After Trump FBI Raid
  • Bridgeport Police Department Expecting Large Turnout For Annual National Night Out Event
  • Sasha Farber Sending Prayers After Horrible Accident
  • Mrs Hinch fans share clever trick to get rid of lingering smells and stains from carpets after your pet has an accident
  • I worked at Argos – here’s why you should start your Christmas shopping in SUMMER & never bring your kids into the store
  • I’m a former Walmart exec – using the self-checkout could land you in trouble but another payment method is far worse
  • I’m a 20-year-old mum and I’m sick of people saying the same things to me – they even ask if my baby was an accident
  • I’m a lottery winner – what to do with your $1billion jackpot including contacting advisors so you don’t lose your prize
  • Resident Treated For Burns After Fire Breaks Out At 122-Year-Old Allentown Home
  • Revelers kicked out of Beyoncés Renaissance celebration
  • Hotel offers new staff bizarre perk if they pass six months probation – and people think it’s a brilliant idea