Aug 05, 2022
Former Dancing With the Stars Contestant Severely Burned In Car Accident
This news has been received from: Heavy.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
ABC "Dancing With the Stars" season 30
Actress and former “Dancing With the Stars” contestant Anne Heche has been involved in a severe car accident, according to TMZ.
The outlet reported on August 5, 2022 that Heche was “severely burned” in the accident. The accident, according to TMZ, took place in Los Angeles on Friday, August 5.She was taken away by ambulance after the crash.
At the time of the accident, TMZ reports that Heche was driving a blue Mini Cooper which she allegedly crashed into an apartment complex’s garage.The Actress ‘Sped Off’ After the Accident
According to witness statements obtained by TMZ, Heche “sped off” after the accident. Then, the car was crashed into a nearby home, which, the outlet reported, resulted in a fire. The fire “engulfed the house.”
This post is being updated as information becomes available.
“Dancing With the Stars” season 31 is set to premiere on Disney+ on Monday, September 19, 2022. Derek Hough, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba will all return along with Tyra Banks and new co-host Alfonso Ribeiro.
READ NEXT: Some Fans Confused After Lindsay Arnold Makes ‘Maternity’ Post
News Source: Heavy.com
Tags: reality tv tv breaking news 5 fast facts crime politics shopping dancing with the stars the outlet reported the outlet reported after the accident according to tmz crashed into car accident the accident
Former Pennsylvania State Trooper Sentenced To Decades In Prison For Sexually Abusing Child, DA Says
WEST CHESTER, Pa. (CBS) – A former Pennsylvania State trooper has been sentenced to 42 to 88 years in prison for sexually abusing a child from 2006-2009, according to Chester County’s District Attorney Deb Ryan. Darren Lawrence, 62, of Wilmington, Delaware was convicted of 19 counts of abuse in 2021, including rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, and other related charges.
The abuse happened when the victim, now an adult, was between 9 and 12 years old and left in Lawrence’s care.
“The sexual abuse and suffering this young woman endured when she was a child at the hands of Darren Lawrence is incomprehensible,” Ryan said in a release. “I commend her bravery and resilience in coming forward after so many years to get justice for herself. She is a role model for others and she demonstrates that it is never too late to speak the truth. Now that the defendant is going to prison for a very long time, hopefully, she will find peace to move forward with her life.”
In February 2020, the victim reported to Chester County detectives that she had been sexually abused by Lawrence. Investigators learned the defendant sexually abused the victim at least once a month when she was in his care at different locations in Chester County, including at his home in Kennett Township.