This news has been received from: washingtonexaminer.com

All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.

mail: [NewsMag]

A man has been charged with making online threats two days after a mass shooting in May at the Tops Friendly Markets in Buffalo, New York.

Rolik Walker, 24, of Buffalo, allegedly posted on Twitter on May 16 that he and his "associates" were targeting several grocery stores in the area and were "only looking to kill blacks," the U.

S. Attorney's Office said Thursday.

MAN ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY THREATENING BUFFALO SUPERMARKET WHERE 10 GUNNED DOWN

Walker is accused of creating a Twitter account with the handle "@ConklinHero." The 19-year-old white gunman accused of killing 10 black people in a racially motivated attack at Tops Friendly Market on May 14 was from Conklin, New York.

Walker told authorities that "the purpose of the post was to see what everyone would say and if anyone would agree with him," according to an FBI agent’s affidavit obtained by the Associated Press.

He has been charged with making an interstate threat. If convicted, Walker faces a maximum of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

Last month, a 37-year-old Seattle man was charged with two counts of interstate threats after calling the Tops supermarket in Buffalo, inquiring how many black people were in the store, ranting about a race war, and musing about killing the store's patrons.

Crime New York News Race and Diversity Mass Shootings

News Source: washingtonexaminer.com

Tags: crime crime new york news race and diversity mass shootings online threat to kill black tops friendly black people

Pedophile dies after drinking cloudy liquid as jury found him guilty of child sexual assault

Next News:

PSG to offer Marcus Rashford ‘long-term deal’ to seal transfer and link Man Utd star up with Kylian Mbappe

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN want to link Marcus Rashford up with Kylian Mbappe in a superstar attack, according to reports.

And the Ligue 1 champions are set to offer the Manchester United forward a long-term deal to make it happen.

3Paris Saint-Germain are hoping to add Marcus Rashford to join Kylian Mbappe in attackCredit: AFP or licensors

According to the Sunday Times, initial talks between the player and the French side were positive.

As a result, PSG plan to table a mega contract for Rashford before the transfer window closes on September 1.

And they will do their best to land the man who knocked them out of the Champions League with a 94th-minute penalty in 2019.

The report adds new PSG sporting director Luis Campos reckons Rashford's progression has been halted by the inconsistency at Old Trafford.

READ MORE MAN UTD STORIESRED DEVILS LATEST Ronaldo SNUBBED by Inter and AC Milan, Rabiot talks continue

Rashford, 24, has already played under five managers since bursting on to the scene in February 2016.

The 46-cap Three Lions man has been deployed across the front line but has failed to nail down a set position.

Campos - who has been credited for much of the recruitment success at Monaco and Lille in recent years - said in January 2021: “Manchester United has always been one of the best academies in the world.

"Rashford is one of the best players in the world.”

Most read in SportTAYL OF THE TAPE Lopez wants Taylor after 140lb debut win and will be 'f***ing nightmare'TEO TIME Teofimo Lopez wins on return to ring and step up in weight as he stops Pedro CampaHOL LOT OF FUN F1 star Lando Norris' girlfriend Luisinha Oliveira stuns in bikini on yachtKEEP FIGHTING Inside Schumacher’s 'secret treatment' as he has ‘£115,000-a-week’ care

His struggles in front of goal have coincided with the Red Devils' recent woes, scoring just eight Premier League goals since the start of 2021.

Rashford, who has not featured at all for England since the Euro 2020 final, played the full 90 minutes of Saturday's 4-0 humiliation at Brentford.

United may be in disarray and cannot offer Champions League football like PSG.

But they are determined not to sell one of their star assets - valued at a whopping £120million - and plan to extend his contract beyond next summer.

'PART OF OUR PLANS'

Boss Erik ten Hag said: "He's really important, you have seen from the first day I'm here, I'm really happy with him.

"I don't want to lose him, he's definitely in our plans at Manchester United.”

By comparison, his counterpart at the Parc des Princes confirmed his side want another attacker to add to Mbappe, Neymar and Lionel Messi with Mauro Icardi not wanted.

Christophe Galtier admitted: "We wish the arrival of a new striker.

"With a very busy calendar until November 13, plus the World Cup, obviously we wish this arrival.

"I know that the club will not take and pile up a player, it must be a real added value and the club is working in this direction.

"Whether by the end of the transfer window an offensive player will arrive I cannot confirm, but the club is working hard on this.”

3Rashford fired United past PSG in the 2018-19 Champions LeagueCredit: AFP or licensors 3Rashford only managed four goals last season and is struggling along with his team-matesCredit: Getty

Other News

  • Fans all say the same thing as Dean Henderson saves Declan Rice’s penalty just hours after De Gea’s Man Utd horror show
  • Police ID Boston Man Accused Of Raping Woman At Tuft's Medical Station, Ask For Tips
  • Police ID Boston Man Accused Of Raping Woman At Tuft's Medical Station, Ask For Leads
  • Heres What We Know About the Fiery Crash and Suicide Outside the US Capitol
  • Man Shoot Himself After Driving Into US Capitol Barricade: Police
  • Man Utd now a global laughing stock as Ryanair, ex-Italian PM and.. Oldham chairman pile in on Ten Hag’s flops
  • Man Utd ‘consider TERMINATING Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract unless they see a change in his attitude’
  • Wisconsin man is charged with 1992 murder of woman and her boyfriend: Prosecutors claim he did it in revenge for 1977 snowmobile accident that killed his father when he was seven
  • Man crashes his vehicle into barricade near the US Capitol, opens fire before shooting and killing himself
  • Crime and Public Safety | Accused driver in Oakland homicide claimed Lexus belonged to man charged with attempting to murder Antioch first responders
  • Crime and Public Safety | Three wounded in Oakland shootings
  • US Capitol shooting: Man sets car on fire and crashes it into barricade before firing shots and then killing himself
  • Man crashes vehicle into US Capitol barricade and begins firing gun before shooting himself
  • Shoppers rave about B&M’s £3 fly screen which lets you keep your windows open but the bugs out in the heat
  • White Socialite Hacked Her Mother to Death—and Tried to Blame a Black Man
  • I’m a Dollar Tree superfan, five things you should never buy and what to get instead
  • Knicks Urged to Sign 3-Time Sixth Man of the Year in Free Agency
  • Bills Rookie Stuns With 82-Yard Punt in Preseason Opener [WATCH]
  • Sir Alex Ferguson QUIT as Man Utd manager days before Treble season in huge row with board before stunning U-turn