Apr 19, 2022
Got a NYT journalist caught in my satire: NYT correspondent asks to interview man who tweeted that flight attendants removed their face masks and shouted this is MAGA airspace
This news has been received from: theblaze.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
Rabel tweeted that, "For those asking, this is 100% legit. I’m as surprised as you."
"Got a NYT journalist caught in my satire today," Rabel declared.For those asking, this is 100% legit. I\u2019m as surprised as you — Jared Rabel (@Jared Rabel) 1650339777
"I’m glad I could assist, even a little bit, in undermining the credibility of the corporate press.Their depravity is coming to light more and more, which is a positive thing for the republic," Rabel tweeted on Tuesday.
The federal government could potentially pursue a legal challenge in a bid to reinstate the mask mandate.
"On April 13, 2022, before the district court’s decision, CDC explained that the order would remain in effect while it assessed current public health conditions, and that the Transportation Security Administration would extend its directive implementing the order until May 3 to facilitate CDC’s assessment," the U.S. Department of Justice noted in a Tuesday statement. "If CDC concludes that a mandatory order remains necessary for the public’s health after that assessment, the Department of Justice will appeal the district court’s decision."
News Source: theblaze.com
Tags: books business campus crime disasters economy education election entertainment environment faith government guns health immigration law lifestyle media military nsa politics science sports technology terrorism us world politics entertainment district court’s decision the district court’s court’s decision district court’s department of justice tweeted
Cristiano Ronaldo transfer war begins as second Saudi club prepare ‘crazy proposal’ for superstar after Man Utd axe
CRISTIANO RONALDO is attracting even MORE interest from Saudi Arabia, according to reports.
The Portuguese superstar, 37, saw his Manchester United contract terminated last month.1Cristiano Ronaldo is currently playing at the World Cup as a free agentCredit: Getty
He is now playing for his country at the World Cup as a free agent.
And reports earlier this week claimed Saudi outfit Al-Nassr have offered Ronaldo a staggering £173-million-a-year deal to join them in the January window.
They want to try and acquire the five-time Ballon d'Or winner on a two-and-a-half-year contract worth £3M per week.
But they may face competition from local rival Al Hilal - albeit not until the summer.
That is according to transfer guru Fabrizio Romano.
Speaking on his YouTube channel, he said: "There is another club that wants Cristiano Ronaldo.
"This club is Al Hilal. It's true that Cristiano Ronaldo was approached by people close to Al Hilal.
"People at the club are prepared to make another important and crazy proposal.Most read in FootballUNHAPPY HOSTS GMA hosts Robin & George are 'furious with TJ & Amy's 'messy' romance scandalSCARY SETBACK Today’s Al Roker ‘rushed back to hospital’ just hours after releaseJEAN-IUS Kourtney reveals her jean size after fans praise her for showing off curvesSLIM JIM Duggar fans shocked after dad Jim Bob drops 35 lbs & looks 'unhealthy' in photo
HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON THE WORLD CUP
"There is one interesting point though. I am told Al Hilal are not able to sign players in January.
"They will only be able to sign players in the summer. That's why at the moment it is complicated.
"In January, that's why Al-Nassr are pushing and they would love to sign Ronaldo but Al Hilal also have an interest.
"The priority of Cristiano Ronaldo remains to have a new club as soon as possible."
Ronaldo previously discussed offers from Saudi during his explosive interview with Piers Morgan before the World Cup.
When Morgan pressed him on the offer from an unnamed Saudi Arabian club, the Portuguese star confirmed "yes it's true" and claimed he turned it down "in that moment".
He was then asked how difficult it was rejecting such a lucrative offer, to which he replied: "It's hard. It's hard. But in the same way, I thought that I was very happy here [at Man Utd]; that I [am] still capable to score goals and make people happy.
"I still believe that I can score many, many goals and help the team because I still believe that I'm still good and capable to help national team - even Manchester United.Read More on The US SunOUCH, KIM Pete Davidson has ‘met his intellectual match’ in Emily RatajkowskiSICK PLOT 'Catfish' slaughtered family in triple murder after teen refused to send nudes
"But if you don’t feel around you that the energy’s on your side, it’s difficult. Of course, the criticism is gonna exists all the time. Ah he’s 37, he’s not the same.
"But I want to see if some guy of my age maintain the level that I show. You’re not gonna teach me that. Nobody is gonna teach me that."Topics
- Transfer News
- Manchester United
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Saudi Arabia
Tampa police issue arrest warrant for former NFL star Antonio BrownLIFE COACH
Inside Mickey Joseph's secretive marriage to Priscilla after meeting as coachesICON PASSES
Former NFL quarterback and college football legend John Hadl dies at 82COACH'S STAR PLAYER
Mickey Joseph & Priscilla Arzaga Joseph: A look at the coach's marriageFollow The SunServices
- Sign Up To The Sun
- About Us
- Editorial Complaints
- Clarifications and Corrections
- News Licensing
- Contact Us
- Help Hub
- Topic A-Z
- Cookie Settings
- Contact Preferences