Nov 11, 2020
Stock-market rally due for a ‘pause’ as rotation from growth to value hits an ‘extreme’
This news has been received from: msn.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
It will be eerie: The soundtrack of the 2020 Masters will be different without patrons Money myths you should forget ASAP Stock-market rally due for a ‘pause’ as rotation from growth to value hits an ‘extreme’ © Mohd Rasfan/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images IN ONE CHART
He offered the chart below in a Wednesday note, tracking the relationship between the Russell 1000 Growth Index the Russell 1000 Value Index and the large-cap benchmark S&P 500 :
Video: Cramer: Bonds are becoming the 'risky assets' (CNBC)Cramer: Bonds are becoming the risky assets CNBC See more videos SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL What to watch next
How you can save $1 million for retirementUSA TODAY
How much the most populous states pay mail carriersGOBankingRates
Creepy ways your company can spy on you while you work from homeVeuer
Major companies suspend social media advertising over online hate speechCBS News
Women and retirement planningMoney Talks News
This bookshop survived earthquakes and recessions. But not thisCNN Money
Jim Cramer on Chesapeake Energy filing for bankruptcyCNBC
Should you save for retirement or pay down debt?Money Talks News
Ford just unveiled its 2021 tech-savvy pickup — heres whats newCNBC
Amazon looking to get into the self-driving car business buys startup for $1BVeuer
Economic outlook as more Americans file for unemploymentCBS News
5 items you can sell for additional incomeGOBankingRates
5 practical reasons to put purchases on creditGOBankingRates
How to prepare for the next recessionMoney Talks News
Disney World workers petition to delay reopening of theme parkCNBC
500 Delta staff have tested positive for COVID-19 and 10 have diedVeuer
- How you can save $1 million for retirement How you can save a million bucks for retirement USA TODAY
- How much the most populous states pay mail carriers Americans rely on mail carriers to send and receive their mail. Have you ever wondered how much these essential workers make? GOBankingRates
- Creepy ways your company can spy on you while you work from home Just because you’re working from home doesn’t mean your boss can’t keep tabs on your every move. Veuer’s Sean Dowling has more. Veuer
Related: Nervous about tech stocks as investors rotate to value? This chart won’t help
Dwyer, who remains bullish in his long-term outlook, said he would look to “add risk” on a temporary pause.
The broad market has spiked “following a mixed election and the news of a highly effective Covid-19 vaccine, and we continue to see new highs in Covid-19 cases and the Trump administration has still not conceded,” Dwyer said. “We look to take advantage of any pullback in the SPX and RLV over coming weeks as the market digests the recent gains.”
News Source: msn.com
11 Suffolk County Beaches Closed To Bathing Due To Excess Bacteria
Nearly a dozen Long Island beaches are closed to bathing due to excess bacteria.
The 11 beaches are all on the north shore of Suffolk County. They are:
- Terraces on the Sound and Beech Road Beach in Rocky Point;
- Sound Beach Property Owners’ Association Beach;
- Knollwood Beach, Fleets Cove Beach, and Huntington Beach Community Association Beach in Huntington;
- Steers Beach and Asharoken Beach in Northport;
- Hobart Beach, Prices Bend Beach and Valley Grove Beach in Eatons Neck.
Benjamin Beach in Bay Shore and the Town of Islip Ronkonkoma Beach remain closed.
Bathing in bacteria-contaminated water can result in gastrointestinal illness, as well as infections of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat, according to Suffolk County Commissioner of Health Dr. Gregson Pigott.
Beaches will reopen when further testing reveals that the bacteria have subsided to acceptable levels., officials said
For the latest information on affected beaches, call the Bathing Beach HOTLINE at 631-852-5822.