Sep 03, 2020
Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Two People On Amitabh Bachchans Show Test Positive For COVID-19
This news has been received from: newsbrig.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
In an unfortunate turn of events, the sets of Sony TV’s Kaun Banega Crorepati 12 saw two of its members test positive for COVID-19. The shooting for the show resumed a few days back after host Amitabh Bachchan recovered from his bout of Coronavirus and started shooting. In fact, the promo of the show was also telecast last month with the game show’s theme being ‘because every ‘setback’ needs to be answered with a ‘comeback’ !!.Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Urges People to Overcome Setbacks with a Comeback in Sony TV Show’s Promo (Watch Video).
However, as per reports in ABP, two members on the sets were recently tested positive for Coronavirus. Given how Amitabh has recently recovered and the 77-year-old actor falls in the high-risk category, we wonder if safety protocols on the sets have been strengthened even more. Amitabh Bachchan To Start Kaun Banega Crorepati 12 Promo Shoots With ‘Maximum Safety Precautions’ After Recovering From COVID-19.
Watch The Promo Below:
Not just KBC 12 but another Sony TV show, India’s Best Dancer sets have also see a few choreographers and crew members test positive for COVID-19 in recent times. Recently, the shootings for shows like Yeh Rishtab Kya Kehlata Hai and Choti Sarrdaarni were also halted after actors tested positive for Coronavirus.
(The above story first appeared on News Brig on Sep 03, 2020 04:15 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website newsbrig.com).
News Source: newsbrig.com
11-Year-Old, Mom of Famous Ukrainian Athlete Among a Dozen Killed in Kharkiv Bombings
Russia unleashed a series of missiles on Ukraine’s Kharkiv region late Wednesday and overnight into Thursday, killing at least 12 people, including an 11-year-old child and the mother of a famous Ukrainian athlete, according to local authorities.
Dozens of others were injured in the strikes, and rescuers were still working to pull people from the wreckage on Thursday morning.
Kateryna Tabashnyk, a Ukrainian high jumper who’s competed in the World Youth Championships and won the gold at the 2013 European Junior Championships, said her mother was killed in the attacks.
“The Russian world took my mother’s life. They liberated me from my home and my whole life,” Tabashnyk wrote on Instagram, accompanied by video of the fiery wreckage and her bombed out home.
“My mother, I love you very much,” she wrote.
An 11-year-old child and six others were killed when a three-story residential building took a direct hit late Wednesday, according to Oleg Synyehubov, the head of the Kharkiv regional administration.
“Last night was one of the most tragic nights for Kharkiv throughout the whole war. … Once again peaceful residential areas with civilians were hit by Russian terrorists,” Synyehubov wrote on Telegram.
Seventeen people were also injured in the first attack, he said.
That was soon followed by more strikes shortly after 4 a.m. local time, in which he said Russia bombarded the region with missiles as people were still sound asleep. At least three people were killed in one decimated residential building, he said, and an entire family—including a 12-year-old—was killed in another, bringing the death toll to 12, he said in televised comments.
Russia’s Defense Ministry took responsibility for the attacks but claimed they had not killed civilians but “more than 90 fighters” at a base for “foreign mercenaries.”